• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman
cmon now ozz you gotta get him actually swallowing the cinnamon lol

and esca: this is still the houston thread.
the HOBO thread is strictly for shoutouts and tourny discussion.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Im sorry but kown takes the cak. at least esca is slightly cool.

Oh and i gave my shout outs in the thread, go check them out if out care.

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
So I'm here to pimp my 2 v 2 tourney some more and ask some questions.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=192677

Do you guys think $20 per person is a reasonable entry fee for a tourney using Swiss? You are guaranteed at least 6 rounds of play and it ups the competition IMO. A 2 v 2 tourney using Swiss can take as long as a 1 v 1 + 2 v2 using DE, and it also is far more fair. But if you think it's too high, let me know please!

DugFinn

Smash Apprentice
HOBO 10 Video!
PZ player footage (not matches), Cinna-Challenge (1:48), and Scooby Dance! (4:57)
(sorry for the gay song.... it was late and I don't know what I was thinking...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9v6Np4IH4o

Hobo10 Tio results have been up'ed to AiB.
I posted shoutouts in the results thread too...

So I'm here to pimp my 2 v 2 tourney some more and ask some questions. http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=192677 Do you guys think $20 per person is a reasonable entry fee for a tourney using Swiss?
For 2v2? $20 PER person is a bit steep. $10 per person is understandable. $15 per person is pushing it. $20 is... A bit too much in my opinion. That's $40 per team. Whoa. But... Who knows, it might work. *shrugs*

Edit: Lee Harris... You love... Egg? ~ ^?

Esca

Smash Champion
Keif with Teef, i'm gonna need a partner for HOBO 11, you interested? =O. I have a secret player for a lucas team, that we can do. Scru double fatheads.

Pipes

Smash Rookie

kown

Smash Lord
IM NOT TRASHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and i know u guys are being sarcastic so what u really mean is " KOWN IS AMAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZINNNNNNGGGGGGG"
its okay to be jealous....

Van Jones

Smash Lord
I want to do a Gorilla Suit match at HOBO 11. If you win, I'll wear the suit AND change my name to GoodNewsGorilla. :)

kown

Smash Lord
@pianodude: u r joking just admit that im amazing....anyways how did this rumor start? someone must of been pretty mad that i ***** him....*looks at xyro lol

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys that have stayed at Stiltz's friend's(lulz) apartment. David found a watch that magically appeared after a fest of ours. If it belongs to you, let me know and I'll be sure to bring it to the next event. Give me a little description of it also so I know it is truly yours.

Esca

Smash Champion
Okay. Badnews, i'll gorilla match you, my Diddy vs. your pika..

Keith- you got knocked out first round in doubles last time, at least you'd have a better chance without a double character team. Also, lets find out who's bigger trash at HOBO 11, you or me. Cinnamon challenge.

Kown- I don't think your trash man, you were just having an off day. I dunno why everyone is giving you such a hard time. =/

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman
Okay. Badnews, i'll gorilla match you, my Diddy vs. your pika..

Keith- you got knocked out first round in doubles last time, at least you'd have a better chance without a double character team. Also, lets find out who's bigger trash at HOBO 11, you or me. Cinnamon challenge.

Kown- I don't think your trash man, you were just having an off day. I dunno why everyone is giving you such a hard time. =/
We're only giving the poor man a hard time because xyro is just too funny haha

And i'll THINK about cinnamon match IF you don't use meta. No tier whoring for you. Gotta be diddy if you want me to even consider

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It's a joke man and he knows it is. It just came from Xyro's trash talking. Odd thing is, you're getting more upset about it than he is. <_<

We pick on him because he's cool. And also...BECAUSE HE'S TRASH.

Seriously, it's all in good fun.

P.S., Still trash.

Top Bottom