• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

Jake13

Smash Lord
TX > AZ, you've got forward, that's about it lolol.

Go back to Ron Paul and cry about your failed attempts at life.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
We've got Forward and Taj.

AZ and TX share Wobbles.

let's use this fact as common ground.

AZ people aren't dividers. We're unificators.

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
Taj, Forward, and Wobbles yes that is true.

MaXXXpower, Ka, Vat, and the rest of AZ all undoubtedly suck though. That's the difference between your state and ours. I mean who else do you have... B-Will? Doesn't he get 4 stocked by Taj on a daily basis? Give me a ****ing break.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Taj, Forward, and Wobbles yes that is true.

MaXXXpower, Ka, Vat, and the rest of AZ all undoubtedly suck though. That's the difference between your state and ours. I mean who else do you have... B-Will? Doesn't he get 4 stocked by Taj on a daily basis? Give me a ****ing break.
B-Will doesn't even live remotely near Taj, much less play daily. And it's not like the vast majority of Texas won't get 4 stocked by Taj, but now that you ask, we've got Omar (AKA king of c*ck), Light, and B-Stick, among others. Light beat Chillin and he's only top 4. Now, I'm not trying divide; as I've said, I'm a unificator.

However, face it; this little bit of AZ acknowledgment is making your day.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
B-Will doesn't even live remotely near Taj, much less play daily. And it's not that the vast majority of Texas won't get 4 stocked by Taj, but now that you ask, we've got Omar (AKA king of c*ck), Light, and B-Stick, among others. Light beat Chillin and he's only top 4. Now, I'm not trying divide; as I've said, I'm a unificator.

However, face it; this little bit of AZ acknowledgment is making your day.
hey MaXXpower, im just curious, but did you get your name from a hair dryer?

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman

Gabe, the time for pacifism is over. Conflict and agitation must begin. So step aside and suck on AZ's metaphorical tit if you must.

Well since Chillin is some fat clumsy guy I could care less if light beat him, and I doubt he could do it majority of the time. I've beaten big names so what. Our very own best in the city here (Roy) has beaten people just as good as well. Even more. But hey!

Do you see me going into the AZ thread gaying it up like that KA guy or whatever his name is? I think not. Still love ya AZ.

. . . . =)

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
ronnie... that was kinda messed up.. they really were not saying anything bad..
<3

Gabe, the time for pacifism is over. Conflict and agitation must begin. So step aside and suck on AZ's metaphorical tit if you must.

Well since Chillin is some fat clumsy guy I could care less if light beat him, and I doubt he could do it majority of the time. I've beaten big names so what. Our very own best in the city here (Roy) has beaten people just as good as well. Even more. But hey!

Do you see me going into the AZ thread gaying it up like that KA guy or whatever his name is? I think not. Still love ya AZ.

. . . . =)
All your Texas are belong to AZ.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
honestly, no. I alone could wipe 6 of the 10 in your state. Thats with out Caveman,xelic,DoH,rob$,CF and SideEffect.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
honestly, no. I alone could wipe 6 of the 10 in your state. Thats with out Caveman,xelic,DoH,rob$,CF and SideEffect.
Words mean nothing to me. Prove it.

MaXXXpower, why are you here, in this thread? You're not at all contributing anything useful to this thread. Please leave, posthaste.
My apologies for AZ's monopoly of the last three pages of this thread. My work here is done, as you all now know that AZ is, in fact, too good. Spread the word, gentlemen!--for the Rapture is nigh! something in the mist, etc.

<3 Texas.

G@BE

Smash Lord
ummm... Forward and me are cool... so... i dunno where this is going...

I honestly dont care.. Im with ronnie actually.. the only people im afraid to play there are Forward and Taj... Wobbles...well.... its wobbles.. thats about all :(

the rest of AZ has my <3

Kyuusoku

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, it turns out I'll be in Texas on March 5th, anyways, I haven't really read all the 4 pages worth of post, I looked through them and it seems Arizona doesn't like Texas, and Texas doesn't like Arizona. Whats all that conflict about? I don't understand. Also my Dad says the Nintendo Wii is coming by UPS (the mailing company) and the Nintendo Wii should arrive any time from March 3 - March 6. Does anyone know how reliable UPS is? I've only used Fed-EX before.

Also I'm going to wait to get an AIM till I get to my fathers house.

Another Also, whats everyone's myspace.com profile so I can see what everyone looks like?

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
to whoever kyuu is: i don't think you're even real. i think you're some houston person on another account. whoever you may be, if you're not real i would highly suggest just dropping the joke and never posting on that account again because that "prank" is played out and not funny or creative at all

kage921

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, it turns out I'll be in Texas on March 5th, anyways, I haven't really read all the 4 pages worth of post, I looked through them and it seems Arizona doesn't like Texas, and Texas doesn't like Arizona. Whats all that conflict about? I don't understand. Also my Dad says the Nintendo Wii is coming by UPS (the mailing company) and the Nintendo Wii should arrive any time from March 3 - March 6. Does anyone know how reliable UPS is? I've only used Fed-EX before.

Also I'm going to wait to get an AIM till I get to my fathers house.

Another Also, whats everyone's myspace.com profile so I can see what everyone looks like?
you have nothing to worry about. UPS is very reliable, I should know i work there.....lol they have me sorting my a@# off...... so it will get there.

Xyro77

UPS is good. use it

and that vid i posted,kage. it works will ALL characters except falcon.

kage921

Smash Journeyman
UPS is good. use it

and that vid i posted,kage. it works will ALL characters except falcon.

not with falcon?... that makes no sense...lol he's one of the fastest characters he should be able to do it.... they're hating on falcon

Xyro77

its ok. falcon was nerfed. hes old news. lots of chars got nerfed but gained new and improved things that will make them good in thier own way.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The game is *gasp* balanced?! Wha...?!

Falcon can still ****. He still has gross combos. U-air -> u-air -> walljump off ledge and knee = ****.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
Words mean nothing to me. Prove it.

My apologies for AZ's monopoly of the last three pages of this thread. My work here is done, as you all now know that AZ is, in fact, too good. Spread the word, gentlemen!--for the Rapture is nigh! something in the mist, etc.

<3 Texas.
i have one thing to say yo AZ.....BLAH!:mad:

kyuu, look here for my myspace

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Chris, you disappoint me. I hire you to take ronnie out of the equation, and not only do you fail, but you don't even get by unnoticed? I want my money back.

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
Was up my G-dogs-lol Anyways anybody wanna play Friday!! Hey Onii call me to see if i can pick you up 2marrow. Call if yall wanna play.

BeBoBli

Smash Cadet
Time for me to give some details about the tournament on the 16th.

I'm your host, Bebobli (formally OmniD).

Now that Super Smash Bros. Brawl is soon to come out in America you can all be looking forward to this event directly one week after it's release.

There's a few things I need to go over:

- It's a pretty decent game store that really strives to go an extra mile to please customers more so than your average game store. They have games from older systems and their prices aren't that bad. Bring some extra cash in case you find a cheap classic or something you've been looking for. Not advertising this for any gain, but vocal support for a better alternative isn't a sin.

- The place is a bit small. Think minimally sized strip mall store. Try your best to make room for passerby if it gets cramped.

- They have about 6-8 HDTVs for use, however they lag on composite. If you have component for your Wii then by all means use the HDTVs as they in theory are fine when in progresive scan or with higher grade cables. We will see how that goes.

- The manager, Josh's feelings I think were hurt when I told him his televisions lagged and I feel bad. It's okay, because for everyone else we can bring CRTs. If not, there might be a few CRT TVs brought, but not positive on that one. Just everyone bring as many supplies as you can.

This should all be appended to the first post whenever someone can get Allan/TGM/Xyro's attention.

Any questions or comments are very welcome.

Xyro77

Beboli, plz PM me your number agian, i freakin lost it.

I will upate the 1st page with the info. Does everyhting on there look ok? If u want ANYTHING changed, say so. its your tournie.

AXXO, wanna play today? grab onii-chan and lets all 3 play. but where though?

Top Bottom