• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

BeBoBli

Smash Cadet
Beboli, plz PM me your number agian, i freakin lost it.

I will upate the 1st page with the info. Does everyhting on there look ok? If u want ANYTHING changed, say so. its your tournie.

AXXO, wanna play today? grab onii-chan and lets all 3 play. but where though?
Everything sounds just fine. As far as rules are concerned I've decided I definitely don't want smash balls in this tournament. I've seen some videos as of late on how well they break a 'fair match' into 'who can smash more balls' even when set on low.

Also GameCube controllers only unless you really really want to annoy yourself and others with synching/battery/gameplay issues. In other words it's highly unrecommended and this being the first tournament might make it the only tolerable one for using wii controllers. After this I expect a number of complaints, but if not then I will keep them legal. The only reason they would be banned is because of the sheer annoyance and time consumption when they sync with the wrong Wii multiple times.

I'm PMing you my number, Xyro.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
Was up my G-dogs-lol Anyways anybody wanna play Friday!! Hey Onii call me to see if i can pick you up 2marrow. Call if yall wanna play.
alright fu but be sure that you can...
Xyro77 said:
AXXO, wanna play today? grab onii-chan and lets all 3 play. but where though?
its up to him to come and get but i think it would be awesome if we all could play

Kyuusoku said:
Kyuu go to page 37 to see my myspace click the link..

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
oni, get ahold of axxo. i wanna play u. i dont think we have ever played.....

I guess your sheik now right? My samus vs your sheik!!!!!! BAM!!!!!!

kage921

Smash Journeyman
are you sure you are coming this time TGM?... last time you said you were coming you didn't....... so yeah

Xyro77

no joke. last time an event came up. im leaving in 2min. GO! get void and dawn!!!! GO!!!!!!!!!

ALSO, plz keep your phones near you in case i get lost.

Gea

Smash Master
awesome thanks!.....i'm not sure i get it though lol
*sigh* ******. Okay...

Basically Olimar wants to see how sensitive the ears are and how they work, so he pokes them. The yellow pikmin then is in pain or embarassed (either/or) and clings to Olimar.

Really wasn't that hard...

Kyuusoku

Smash Cadet
*sigh* ******. Okay...

Basically Olimar wants to see how sensitive the ears are and how they work, so he pokes them. The yellow pikmin then is in pain or embarassed (either/or) and clings to Olimar.

Its like touching someones private parts when you touch the pikmins ears. I hope that helped. I also cant make out what it says on the ball or around Olimar. Sorry.

heytallman

CTALL
Won't be posting for a week, I'll be in Washington D.C. Unfortunately, there will be no Smash Bros there. I'll be back when Brawl comes out though! I can't wait!

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
*sigh* ******. Okay...

wow... boy do you feel silly.

the pikmin came.

that is all...

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Yaaaay, I just paid for my Wii. Ebay is ****in' crawling with them, for anybody whos still looking for one (although for a bit more than what you'd buy them for at a store).

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Can't wait for the tournament on the 16th :).

Also, MM's in brawl anyone? I already have two with TGM.

Other takers? :).

RCMM works as well :).

Xyro77

Guys the date has been changed to the 22nd of march.....its a saturday. there were some problmes with PLAY N TRADE.

Also, hylian. i get green samus.

G@BE

Smash Lord
does anyone want to play some melee with me for ol times... just to get some last matches out of the way before next week hits?

kage921

Smash Journeyman
does anyone want to play some melee with me for ol times... just to get some last matches out of the way before next week hits?
I'll play wit ya...... does anyone else want to play today.... Seth I tried to call you but your phone is off......

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Moved to the 22nd? Awesome, a Saturday is best for me. :)

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Hey guys its been a while, since I only have 12 minutes left to use the net, let me get some friendly sorry's off my chest.... chances are since I don't live down there anymore, that you will never see me again... so I'd like to go out on a positive note...

G@BE, sorry for calling ou gay all tthe time.
Dawn, sorry for threating you.
Oni-Chan, sorry for threating you.
Rocket, sorry for making fun of you.
Mouf, sorry for making fun of you.
3000, sorry for not calling, I really cant.
Anyone else I forgot, Im sorry too.

whether you accept this apology or not is up to you.... this isnt a joke, I really ment these....

Anyway so long houston.

Fe Lords

Smash Cadet
I live in Houston, my number is 281-890-5469 and my zip is 77064 and my street is Staghill Dr. It's not my cell #, I forgot it and can someone host an online tournament because I have no way to reach the area and when brawl comes can yall post your brawl codes.

Fe Lords

Smash Cadet
Hey if anyone wants to play me in melee PM me, and Kage and Revised I'll challenge both of yall, but PM me first

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Honestly, online tournaments won't work very well. They usually never do when money is involved, at least with fighting games. Lag can usually screw you up BIG TIME, and fighting games are all about timing. Do you know where UH is? There will be a huge fighting game tournament there in April. Check my sig for details.

EDIT: In my profile, duh. Yes, I edited this just for you, Roy. :p

Kyuusoku

Smash Cadet
Yaaaay, I just paid for my Wii. Ebay is ****in' crawling with them, for anybody whos still looking for one (although for a bit more than what you'd buy them for at a store).
My dad got my Nintendo Wii off eBay too ^_^'. I'm so excited everyone, I'll be in Texas on Tuesday. Brawl is so close for you guys, I cant wait to play you all. I plan to get my American Brawl on Saturday midnight, me and my Father are going to a Gamestop in Houston near sharpstown mall, and after me and Chris are going to practice. Anyway, I was wondering how or where are we going to place the Brawl Friend Codes so I can find everyones?

Xyro77

there is an option to put your brawl code and wii code in your smashboards profile. put it there. i will also update this thread with coes when ever the majority of kids get a wii.

and gabe, you want hylian to teach you? F-that. learn from the best samus in tx.......me.

Top Bottom