• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

kage921

Smash Journeyman
i cannot wait for ssbb im most likely going to throw a brawlfest hopefully a week after so be prepared.

and dawn,kage,void,or shok pm me?
what do you want phat boy?...lol

you guys have fun playin brawl i will still be enjoying every last bit of melee...:)
come on man........ sheik will still be amazing, and she doesn't fit your taste you got ZS......;);)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Kyuu, as soon as you get brawl, plz post your wii number on here so we can hook up and play.

To Kage: yea ZS will but at the top, no doubt. im not sure about link. his UP+ B on the ground dont kill anymore.

1 more day guys

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Looks like EVO has officially picked up Brawl this year. Hopefully, I'll be able find some housing and actually go this year. :)

kage921

Smash Journeyman
Kyuu, as soon as you get brawl, plz post your wii number on here so we can hook up and play.

To Kage: yea ZS will but at the top, no doubt. im not sure about link. his UP+ B on the ground dont kill anymore.

1 more day guys
thats why he has the Hylian kick (nair) and his bair too.;);)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
lol im sorry but sheik is horrible in brawl....
Where do you get things like this?

It's like you just say that because you heard someone say it somewhere >_>.

Go watch KDJ lol.

G@BE

Smash Lord
yea.. sheik mighty good.. and i mean... mighty good.

I might actually be getting brawl today.. My cousin works at target or something. So i will let everyone know my wii number thingy later on tonight.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Even though Sheik's f-air has been nerfed and can't chaingrab anymore, she's not garbage. It's easy to combo with f-airs. It's just one less kill move. Also, KDJ is...KDJ. His aggressive playstyle makes him good with almost anyone...he's probably the most aggressive player in Brawl right now.

Also, if you want to try to get Brawl today, try to go to some no-name non-chain stores. Most stores in Houston have enough brains to not break the street date.

Also, if you plan on going to the Gamestop release tournament, be there by 10PM or so. Call the Gamestop to make sure you get there on time.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
kage921 said:
i would play sheik still in brawl but i don't see myself playin it for a while...i got a lot of offers from friends to play at their house tho
TGM aka XYRO77 said:
i guess i am a moron but i like melee still i just barely got into it not even 7 months ago...and played competiveely only 4 months ago but all in all i will still play melee:)
shok192 said:
nice sig...you made that yourself? i make sprite sigs now...im pretty good at it

Xyro77

any character that is being played by KDJ is going to be pretty good. but shiek as a whole is not good.

everybody, plz post your brawl and wii number in your profile. we can play each other faster this way. please do this.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I just went out a bought a Wii this morning from gamestop.

My friend code is in my profile. Everyone add me :).

I will update my brawl friend code tomorrow when I get the american version.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
allan btw tomorrow me and roy wanna do doubles with you and your friend! :D

Xyro77

Yea furbs i tried.........but it was to late. and my best friend eric doesnt play at tourney level so it would be a complete waste for yall to team against us.

its 6:30 now so............if my advanced trig skill are right..........we got 18hours left till game time. Hylian, im comin for ya.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
dude its fine, its brawl, new engine we'll all suck together! besides im sure my crappiness and his will balance out!

heytallman

CTALL
What is up dudes, I am back! Washington DC was amazing, it was one of the best weeks of my life. And the best part is, I get back the day Brawl comes out! Sweetness all around. So I hope everybody had a good last week of Melee, I am sure ready for Brawl, and I can't wait to play all you dudes in it.

Lab Rat™

Smash Journeyman
Allan do me a favor and add my brawl friend code to the first page, and everyone elses if you can i think its a good idea

mine is: 4511-0117-1595

Kyuusoku

Smash Cadet
Allan do me a favor and add my brawl friend code to the first page, and everyone elses if you can i think its a good idea

mine is: 4511-0117-1595
Wow you have the U.S. Brawl already. I have to wait 13 more hours, I'll be ready to play tommorow by 1pm on WiFi, anyone else?

Lab Rat™

Smash Journeyman
Wow you have the U.S. Brawl already. I have to wait 13 more hours, I'll be ready to play tommorow by 1pm on WiFi, anyone else?
the guy at the store let me buy one early under the table for an extra 2 bucks...hehe

i will also be ready to play... so if you have brawl add me and tell me your friend code!!1

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Asim, I want to play you! Once I unlock everything...I'll post my FC ASAP.

Brawl rocks. I don't know why people whining. :/

G@BE

Smash Lord
rocket trainer call me now!!! we shoyuld play regardless i really want to test this wi fi out please call!!!! 8325156618

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I know Gea won for a fact. I lost to some guy who took my advice of killing me once and running away on Bridge of Eldin. I tech rolled right off to the right side and killed myself because I'm hardcore. Oh well, second alternate is meh-ish. I'm looking forward to the actual tourney in two weeks. :)

Gabe, we can play later if you want. Also, it would make things easier if you didn't block me from AIM. ;)

kage921

Smash Journeyman
people im currently adding everyone that has a wii # so if you all could except so we could play........ That, or put your brawl numbers so we could play..... I'm trying to play some wi fi brawls...... so yeah get at meh.

i have to pee

Smash Rookie
Ewok Tree Village, TX (TX, LA, NM, OK only)
Okay guys I am fairly new to the Houston Smash scene and want to get some matches. I don't have a Wii at the moment (sold mine and couldn't find another in time for Brawl, yes I know I suck at life). I will be looking hardcore for one (like every place within 4 hour drive) for one from tomorrow on. I live in Dickinson, and met a few people (including Xyro). So if anyone in the area wants to play, let me know. I played Melee in Austin quite a bit but changed my name every tournament so I am unknown. I will be attending the 22nd Tournament so I hope to see you all there.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Okay, FC is 4596-9120-5955. If anyone wants to play me, let me know via AIM or PM. I'll accept an matches for a few hours. :)

Top Bottom