• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Actually, from what AustinRCs told me he's been doing pretty good so far too, just hasn't gotten any vids up.

Also, I haven't slept yet. I think I'm just gonna end up skipping the whole sleep thing tonight.

G@BE

Smash Lord
zomg............ I forgot that Austin said he was a beast at this to... which he probably is... ya know 2 stocking forward with marth is pretty amazing.... lalalalalalalala

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Lol at Mexico getting the game early. I guess they don't care about street dates...

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
alex, why u stayin up? what goin on?

also. Marth,falco,ZS, and olimar will be top in this game. mark me words.

Arc beating forward with marth.....................sethlon beating his SHEIK 2 times with ROY.....now thats awesome

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Austin and I have a Money Match.

Also, I have played brawl a lot more then austin lol. And Samus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ike hahaha.

But yeah, not much I could teach you. You really just have to get used to the mechanics and figure out new things to do. And not play it like melee lol.

This tournament will be funn :).

Also, is this the same date as the one of the gamestop tournaments? Just wondering >_>. It might be the same time as the 3rd round but oh well lol.

Xyro77

the tourney will still go on. only the 1st place people will move on the GS tournies. so all the rest can go to omnis tourney.

Fe Lords

Smash Cadet
I know where UH is but I have no one to take me and lag wmight not even be noticable due to everyone being near each other

Xyro77

Guys, the GS tournies force u to use wii mote and nunchucksies...........highly gay.

Xyro77

Hmm we need an adress an time and rules and stuff. come on pal.

Also, everybody. check ou the front SWF page. a major cosmetic change

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Anime Matsuri tournament rulesets

Friday is a FFA items tournament, Saturday has an actual 1v1 and doubles tournament, and Sunday concludes with another FFA items tournament. I'm sure there will be prizes...but keep in mind, the whole event takes place the SAME WEEKEND as Omni's Brawl tournament. Unless you plan on going to Anime Matsuri for the anime stuff or actually plan on playing some of the other games, it may not be worth your time. Plus you have to pay for entry into the event itself, which can be expensive. :ohwell:

I know where UH is but I have no one to take me and lag wmight not even be noticable due to everyone being near each other
This may be true, but tournaments done in person are more fair. Not all Internet connections are equal. There's no excuse for a person to lose other than their opponent was better.

Also, if you need a ride, just ask people. There are many people in Houston who can gives rides, but you have to ask first. :)

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I just wanted to know the GS thing because I will probably win at least up till the third round =/.

I liked the 16th better because it didn't conflict with anything lol. Oh well. If I don't make it to the 3rd round then I will go to the houston tournament and it I do I will go to the GS tournament.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'm almost certain that the third round tournaments for Texas will take place in Plano and Houston anyways. :)

Xyro77

3rd round is a coice of plano or houston. the player can choose. i have all the rules and reglations packet.

Hylian, the GS tourney uses wiimote and nunchucksies.............go to the houston tourney on the 22nd. real men use GCN controls.

By the way, since i took texas's best melee samus spot..........im movin on to claim texas's best brawl samus.

Hylian, youll feel my heat, im just a moment behind!!!!!!!!

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
3rd round is a coice of plano or houston. the player can choose. i have all the rules and reglations packet.

Hylian, the GS tourney uses wiimote and nunchucksies.............go to the houston tourney on the 22nd. real men use GCN controls.

By the way, since i took texas's best melee samus spot..........im movin on to claim texas's best brawl samus.

Hylian, youll feel my heat, im just a moment behind!!!!!!!!
I will never give up the spot :)..

Also, if I get to the third rounds, I guess I will go to the houston one, and try to enter both tournaments if possible lol. I will rather go to the GS ones, because despite the controllers and rules sucking, if I am only 1 round away from winning $5000 and all the other stuff I am attending that.

Kyuusoku

Smash Cadet
Hylian,
It seems your all the commotion around here as being really good in Brawl. I'd really like to play you over the Brawl WiFi.

Also to Houston,
I'm in the southwest Houston area right now. I'm at my friend Chris' house at the moment, I'll be over here playing Brawl until 3pm, then I'm going to Kingwood, TX. Also, I'm going to post a picture of me and some of my friends.

On TV today I saw a very funny music video, I'd like to share with you guys - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzxR8OH-fDQ

Xyro77

Kyuu could we play thursday? I am off of work and would love to play u in melee.

Hylian, i made a thread in the samus board. its freakin funny. please read it and go along with it. the public will love it.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hylian,
It seems your all the commotion around here as being really good in Brawl. I'd really like to play you over the Brawl WiFi.

Also to Houston,
I'm in the southwest Houston area right now. I'm at my friend Chris' house at the moment, I'll be over here playing Brawl until 3pm, then I'm going to Kingwood, TX. Also, I'm going to post a picture of me and some of my friends.

On TV today I saw a very funny music video, I'd like to share with you guys - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzxR8OH-fDQ
Sure. I don't even own brawl actually lmao I just play all the time at my friend Tobias's house. I will own it March 9th however so after that we can exchange friend codes and whatnot.

And TGM...lmao I already replied to your thread. It is indeed funny.

Xyro77

And TGM...lmao I already replied to your thread. It is indeed funny.

good! keep it going. this will be marked down in the history books as the funniest samus thread alive. XYRO the pirate vs hylian! WAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
Kingwood is close to me. If you are real kyuu we should play sometime. Who better than to play the second best in houston

Xyro77

Who better than to play the second best in houston
ummmm, CF

TO ALL: where can i find the move set for the wii mote/nunchucksies? i looked on the dojo and all they have is the move set for just the wii mote. HELP!??!?!?!

Xyro77

Yargh???? im not sure what u mean. none-the-less. brawl is out so soon. i cant wait. my horrible samus awaits me.

Xyro77

I will always be a roy roy roy fan(although i dislike how he came from a f-ing columbian jungle and took over houston) . I like ronnie too hes is a great person and a great person to play, im just waitn for him to stop being arrogant.

I really hate gabe. he let me stay over at his house a few weeks ago. he was by far the most A-hole-ish person ive met. He let me stay 2 nights over there, gave me food and rides. even rubbed on me a bit.

PLZ PUT YOUR WII NUMBER iN YOUR PROFILE!!! BRAWL iS 3 DAYS AWAY

kage921

Smash Journeyman
I will always be a roy roy roy fan(although i dislike how he came from a f-ing columbian jungle and took over houston) . I like ronnie too hes is a great person and a great person to play, im just waitn for him to stop being arrogant.

I really hate gabe. he let me stay over at his house a few weeks ago. he was by far the most A-hole-ish person ive met. He let me stay 2 nights over there, gave me food and rides. even rubbed on me a bit.

PLZ PUT YOUR WII NUMBER iN YOUR PROFILE!!! BRAWL iS 3 DAYS AWAY
TGM, are you going to play today??? Wanted to get some matches in before brawl........ It's so close:psycho::psycho::psycho:

Xyro77

nah, unless the kyuu wants to play today.other than that, im done with melee.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So the 3rd round of the GS tournaments is on the 29th.

Which means I will be going to this 99%.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Hooray, 3 more days. I'm going to lose a lot of sleep during this Spring Break...

Xyro77

Hylian, be ready pal!!!!!!! I will MOLEST your little sammy so hard!!!!!!

NEON666

Smash Journeyman
i cannot wait for ssbb im most likely going to throw a brawlfest hopefully a week after so be prepared.

and dawn,kage,void,or shok pm me?

Top Bottom