• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

Gea

Smash Master
So what you're saying is Roy fourstocked her soul. Then knee'd it.

Also: Mouf was saying that you eat dogs and to stay away from ours.

Mouf, that isn't Japan. Try China, Korea, and Vietnam.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
lawl when i lived in china my dad ate a cooked scorpion, said it was good though

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
What the heck is up with all these Asian stereotypes...?

I lol'd

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
Gea congratulations, you actually made me laugh for the first time ever.

Chris we can play one day. We should. By the way I can see you're purposely avoiding my questions. So I will hunt you down tomorrow at school.

I'm too lazy to check, when is the first Brawl tourney here? March 16th?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
yea the tourney is marck 16th. questions about it should go to that thread. they will not be adresse dby me here.

Velox

Smash Ace
No ronnie, we can't play anyday. The random days I want to play (like 1nce a month) are about the only times I can play. I really don't see how you guys are not that busy at this age of your lives. Hence how I don't ever show up to tournaments...

Gabe said:
I love how you never show me any sort of love chris... your a ***
Ummm, you never posted my Yoshi videos you *****.

G@BE

Smash Lord
you ***** about every mistake you do? Then tell me not to put them up... which ones do you want up ****

Lab Rat™

Smash Journeyman
hello

Havn't posted in a while, nor have i talked to anyone in a while (except Allan on his web cam thing). I've been playing neopets (call me what you will... that game, like smash, has advance techniques) but i quit that now. so whats throwing down? is melee dead? everyone talking about brawl? i need some peoples wii codes... mine is under my name... if anyone wants to play brawl with me when it comes out please PM me your wii codes that'd be super awesome... i only have rockettrainer and jeremy, i dont even have apoc's... and he's my cousin... so yeah i need wii codes.

seriously, give me your wii codes.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
the only people i can really play around here are brian and allan, and both of them don't return my calls anymore.

no biggie (smalls), farewell melee, we barely knew ye

if i can get my wii to work online again ill get some of yalls friend codes to play brawl. but i just want to say that the houston smash scene sucks. if there is another decent sized smashfest (melee) i will try to go but i can't make any promises. im accepting money matches, and yes im still good. better, even.

Xyro77

I will play you james. just pick a day.

Gabe, thanks gain for letting me stay over for 2 days. it was fun. me samus wrecks!!!!!!!!

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
I will play you james. just pick a day.

Gabe, thanks gain for letting me stay over for 2 days. it was fun. me samus wrecks!!!!!!!!
okay well when it rings once then goes to your voicemail, I know you pressed ignore which i can understand if youre at work or something. but then you don't call me back or text me or anything so that lets me know you dont wanna talk to me or something? well ill give you a call either this tuesday or thursday or even tomorrow. answer yo phone

Xyro77

okay well when it rings once then goes to your voicemail, I know you pressed ignore which i can understand if youre at work or something. but then you don't call me back or text me or anything so that lets me know you dont wanna talk to me or something? well ill give you a call either this tuesday or thursday or even tomorrow. answer yo phone
one ring then voice mail=my phone is off.

2 or more= i hit reject cause im at work or abot to go to work.

But yes, plz call one day......i will come over and play

G@BE

Smash Lord
no way? really? yea im an ***

its really hard to tell which ones to put up of you chris when you say after every match that you did not do your best. Or every other one not to put them up... But ya know what ill just give you all the vids so you can choose which ones to put up

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
you guys put spear pillar on neutral?

Leik, Oh em gee, hustonR noobs.

seriously though, it wont even be ccounterpickable, I ga-ron-tee it will be banned.
that there are random lazers that KO without warning is one thing.
that the layout of the stage allows charcters like Fox, to lazerspam by the edge, run away below the stage and repeat the process is another.
but the really messed up thing, is the stage randomly flips upside down and/or randomly revirses your controllers.
if you are off ledge when this happens, you will die, even if you are just switching from bottom to top.

I lost all 3 of my stocks during thoes random flips, and I was kicken *** too.

it was hilarious because it was a friendly... but if there was money on the line, I would have broken some ****.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
Wow, team lonli-ness is actually pretty clever. Props. Who was the lady, the employee of gamestop? She seems so bemused by us.

Onii- I'm always up for friendlies. You should just come to the gamestop off of 6 and Town Center next weekend. Get friendlies with alot of people.
sure if you can give me a ride! i will pay your gas of course if you do...(i'm don't have a car and have no way of getting there):)

@Mouf--RACISM is not kool man...:mad:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Do any of you have brawl?

Kyuusoku

Smash Cadet
Im pretty sure this is happening to more people than just me. Were the site lags out after the post, you press refresh, and now you double posted?

Gea

Smash Master
Im pretty sure this is happening to more people than just me. Were the site lags out after the post, you press refresh, and now you double posted?
Happened to me yesterday. Smashboards is always laggy ever since the influx of brawl newbies.

:(

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
I do, I should be in Texas before you guys get Brawl, but Im going to buy an American Nintendo Wii and Brawl so we can play.
lol good luck finding one, that is if you don't know where to look.

btw gea what r u doin wensday?

heytallman

CTALL
Furbs, I believe the correct question is this: What are YOU doing on FRIDAY?

Me youth group is going to camp, but I can't go because I'm leaving for Washington on Sunday, so I have Friday to blow. Plus, it'll most likely be my last time playing Melee, unless I go to the Gamestop thing on Saturday. Or the March 8th thing. So wanna do something?

Gea

Smash Master
More like I'm free both days. Well, Wednesday I have something around 2 to go do but I should be done by 3-3:30.

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
ever since brawl came out in japan this thread has went to sh#t u ALL suck ALL of u, not u gabe u r too good, but the rest of u eat sh#t and die.

jeremy where r u this thread NEEDS u COME BACK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

onii-chan

Smash Ace
Happened to me yesterday. Smashboards is always laggy ever since the influx of brawl newbies.

:(
yes that is true...
have you read my post on the other page...i would love to go but will you be willing to give me a ride to the Gamestop thing...i will be offering $5.50 for gas...if you do

Also Yenu have you uploaded any vids of you playin yet?

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
ever since brawl came out in japan this thread has went to sh#t u ALL suck ALL of u, not u gabe u r too good, but the rest of u eat sh#t and die.

jeremy where r u this thread NEEDS u COME BACK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
tallman, i dont know my plans for friday, but if im free im going to the sugarland gamestop w/ gea and dave, u can come too if you want!

heytallman

CTALL
tallman, i dont know my plans for friday, but if im free im going to the sugarland gamestop w/ gea and dave, u can come too if you want!
lol you say that as if I need your permission to go to the Gamestop thing. I'll probably maybe show up though. Hopefully we can get something going on Friday. Maybe my place? Maybe not. who knows? I guess only time will tell.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
lol you say that as if I need your permission to go to the Gamestop thing. I'll probably maybe show up though. Hopefully we can get something going on Friday. Maybe my place? Maybe not. who knows? I guess only time will tell.
thats right u need my permission, now get back to the kitchen!!!

lol j/k

Top Bottom