• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Test Your Might X!! Amherst , Ohio 12/11/10 - NOT CANCELED! VENUE FOUND!

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
Andrew/Tony, are other people going with you? If Canton is just us and Jiffy we should just get one car lol..

solecalibur

Smash Master
I am kinda glad we have more of a melee scene , it seems we have one of the most popular in the midwest from this hype talk so far

D

Deleted member

No, not unless he has serious mind games lol
Okay, haha. I know Kevin plays Melee if there is a setup at DDR tourneys, but didn't think he was into the competitive scene.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
^ Ohsnap!

By the way, i'm settin' up shop for art commissions again for TYM. It was actually successful at Pool Pools XD

clowsui

Smash Legend
Anybody who is coming to this from Cincinnati, I'll pay you the cost of a commission and a delivery fee if you'll get me something from Lokii's "art stand".

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
So.... this is pretty much the next tourney I'll be attending. I'll be working overtime to get prepped for this.
:denzel:

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
Yay alexis is coming also im gonna probably bring my friend danny for brawl and try and get omni to come also for brawl too and i told my friend d.j about melee so he may be coming as well

Edit.......Btw im doing brawl as well not just melee i play brawl too now....

Double edit... Im gonna try and get vidjo to come. Also some other kids i play brawl with

solecalibur

Smash Master
Wow this new way to display tounry threads is suchhh a bad idea , can I like still post here for tounrys ... or something because not everyone subscribes threads

solecalibur

Smash Master
seriously this doesnt mention melee , brawl etc
What is wrong with midwest chat? is it just a huge social thread of uselessness?

ughhh

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
What you should do instead of trying to learn more about it is panic.

It no longer says brawl/melee because there is a process you are supposed to go through to link it to a spot on the calender (since it was made after the new calender was). Once you do that (if you so choose!) the prefix will be added back on. Or you can just let it hang out and when the next tournament rolls around, you can attach any prefix you'd like.

solecalibur

Smash Master
You can say the same to recent additions to youtube and google's new "interface"

I hate new things lol

Top Bottom