• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Test Your Might VI! Cleveland, OH (July 18th)

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
I will pay a king's ransom for Balanced Brawl feedback from people, by the way.
I never said it was a rich king. It will probably just be the "king of polite thanks". But I mean, royal thanks is still pretty good.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Nice, put me down for this one. As of now I can make it. :)
Ffffff, yeah right.

As of now, Butler can't make it. Sorry, just so much going on in July... Vudu is vacationing in Germany, Otacon is the same weekend (And we might try to go to it). If we don't make Otacon we'll try to head to this. If It's on the 18th, that is.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
What I always do is this (for Brawl+ that is): since there are generally enough Wiis for Doubles, I have Brawl+ running during Doubles for anyone that's currently either NOT in Doubles OR isn't going to be playing any Doubles matches for awhile and want to give Brawl+ a shot. It's usually up for hours (right when I get there) and sits there with people trying it out and having a blast until Singles, where I change it to regular Brawl incase it's needed (though the last few times it hasn't been) I MIGHT keep it Brawl+ the entire time if my Wii isn't necessary for the entire tournament. We'll see.

In any case, that's how I usually do it with Brawl+. You could in theory do the samething with BBrawl but, you'd have to be careful and make sure nobody goes onto that setup during the tourney (maybe have some kind of big sign that says BBrawl near the setup lololololol). People can tell the difference between Brawl+ and Brawl because of the CSS change, people will have a much harder time noticing the difference between Brawl and BBrawl due to no cosmetic changes (like the CSS) except the stage selection screen being different (which people may not even care to notice that either).
Yeah that's probably what I'll do. It sounds like a logical choice. :p

Which means I need to make some cool looking sign for it so it doesn't look all dilapidated and ****...

Hope you can, timssu. No helpless state after Quick Draw is like Christmas to me.

EDIT: Oh, you did get it, haha. Cool, really hope I can be at this tourney, then. May not even enter doubles, just so sit around and play BBrawl all day. =D
I actually haven't played as Ike, but from what I can tell it's now a pretty big move for him seeing as it can also end 'combos' and such. As a WeeGee main though, I can honestly tell you that chances are any character with a game changer is going to be even more fun to use than they already were.

Oh, and if you do happen to do doubles, are you bringing Yay? If not I'll team with you. Never done it before, but I've been considering it. I just never had a partner...or thought I was good enough to partner with anyone. D:

M@v

Subarashii!
yea I wanted to make it to the last TYM but we had car problems.....Im extremely psyched for this one....btw I would love to play some Street Fighter 4 if there is room for a set up for it and assuming that it wont interfere with the smash tourney if its a problem then forget i even mentioned it lol.......and I will most definitively be ready for this!
Its re-match time. Your debts must be paid. Money Match if we don't meet in brackets? I don't care about specific characters unless you want to make it certain characters only.

4% APR

Smash Champion
no prob vyke, it's not even a melee focused tourney so dont sweat it. Im pumped to see those akron guys again.

Beegzorz-are we still teaming for this?

and i want some feedback, should i enter brawl singles?

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
Yeah that's probably what I'll do. It sounds like a logical choice. :p

Which means I need to make some cool looking sign for it so it doesn't look all dilapidated and ****...

I actually haven't played as Ike, but from what I can tell it's now a pretty big move for him seeing as it can also end 'combos' and such. As a WeeGee main though, I can honestly tell you that chances are any character with a game changer is going to be even more fun to use than they already were.

Oh, and if you do happen to do doubles, are you bringing Yay? If not I'll team with you. Never done it before, but I've been considering it. I just never had a partner...or thought I was good enough to partner with anyone. D:
BBrawl FTW.

Sure, if I do come, and if I do doubles, we can team.

no prob vyke, it's not even a melee focused tourney so dont sweat it. Im pumped to see those akron guys again.

Beegzorz-are we still teaming for this?

and i want some feedback, should i enter brawl singles?
You're gonna need to practice with me if you want to team. Get in touch with me soon.

Framerate

Smash Lord
ITT - if you print out the template for that paper Sonic and give it to me, I'll make it asap.

BYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Smash Rookie
Its re-match time. Your debts must be paid. Money Match if we don't meet in brackets? I don't care about specific characters unless you want to make it certain characters only.

Hahaha hope I did this quote thing right! lol.....anyway yes for sure we can probably do a money match regardless if we meet in the bracket...also I dont care what characters are used for our match....anyway see ya there!

Suyon

Smash Lord
I haz BlazBlue for the PS3 =O (no hate remarks if so....meh)
I'm also going to bring it. Also ITT is it possible if I could use their PS3 there or would I have to bring mine?

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I haz BlazBlue for the PS3 =O (no hate remarks if so....meh)
I'm also going to bring it. Also ITT is it possible if I could use their PS3 there or would I have to bring mine?
They "should" have a PS3 but I think it's for customers only. unsure.

i can't miss this one. i'm going to knee something if i can't.
True that

Hahaha hope I did this quote thing right! lol.....anyway yes for sure we can probably do a money match regardless if we meet in the bracket...also I dont care what characters are used for our match....anyway see ya there!
Oh snap son, Pittsburgh rematch happening outside of Pittsburgh?

ITT - if you print out the template for that paper Sonic and give it to me, I'll make it asap.
I'll get on that

I will pay a king's ransom for Balanced Brawl feedback from people, by the way.
I never said it was a rich king. It will probably just be the "king of polite thanks". But I mean, royal thanks is still pretty good.
Just played it tonight. I may have not been in a "correct state of mind" but Sonic seems OP. If Sonic's dair spiked, I'd consider that to be OP. A projectile that spikes? too good. No one could touch my Sonic even though I usually play terribly in that state.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Hey, I'll be in Columbus, OH for the weekend that this is happening. If any of you are around and have a car, would you be willing to give me a ride?

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Good news: I'm from Columbus and going to this tourne.

Bad News: I'm actually driving from Sandusky to this event!... Sorry man.

Melee people from C-bus might (like Drephen and his group).

4% APR

Smash Champion
Hey, I'll be in Columbus, OH for the weekend that this is happening. If any of you are around and have a car, would you be willing to give me a ride?
talk to dippindots. I'm fairly sure he is taking a car up there

DippnDots

Feral Youth
My car is full, but from the looks of it we might be taking two cars or losing one of the people im supposed to be taking. If you pm me your AIM or email or somethin i'll keep in touch with you ankoku.

Top Bottom