• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Test Your Might III! Dec. 27th [DATE SET IN STONE] Cleveland, Ohio

Revven

FrankerZ
To: EVERYONE

BRING YOUR F*$%ING WIIS AND GAMECUBES!! THERE WASN'T ENOUGH LAST TIME FOR FRIENDLIES AND THEY WON'T GET STOLEN! ALSO, IT'LL SAVE YOU SOME MONEY

*ahem*
Thanks in advance.
Gee, I wish I COULD bring my Wii but, it currently doesn't function with Brawl (basically... doesn't read the disc up to a certain point). I'm going to be sending it in for repair soon.

I SUPPOSE I could bring my GCN... considering it's ALREADY unhooked... hmm... I'll think about it.

BYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Smash Rookie
so andy... are you going to be able to give me a ride to this one(and eric as well) we are probably going to be back home in cadiz around that time but i can give you a call in the next couple of days to sort out any discrepancies Mostly im just wondering if your car is even functioning lol im in more brawl withdrawl !!!!!!!!!!!!

4% APR

Smash Champion
To: EVERYONE

BRING YOUR F*$%ING WIIS AND GAMECUBES!! THERE WASN'T ENOUGH LAST TIME FOR FRIENDLIES AND THEY WON'T GET STOLEN! ALSO, IT'LL SAVE YOU SOME MONEY

*ahem*
Thanks in advance.
yeah ok, I'll bring a wii and both games probably. My tv won't fit in the trunk though :(

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
I've decided not to come to this, got plans.

So i'll unregister or w/e and there will be 1 less wii and stuff sorry guys. Next time i'll be there tho :)

nojoes

Smash Ace
if you can bring setups just PM me, i'm not expecting as large as a group as last time obviously but we're getting quite a few people just from the cold fusion regulars that arent from smashboards so i'm still expecting 20+

Bring setups.

Bring friends.

Win money.

King~

Smash Champion
depending on how im playing that day and if i can get a ride to the tourney in pittsburg the next day

i might

and ill bring my wii+brawl and melee

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I might come with my bro if we can find a ride/feel like losing $25 each. If yes, we can bring 1-2 Wiis with 1-2 copies of Brawl and 1 Melee (My copy returns from France! Woohoo! Steal it, and I will feed your nutsack to my penguins.).

nojoes

Smash Ace
I don't think OS is coming. we've got the majority of the regulars including 1der myself vidjo akron guys etc etc. so we still have plenty of worthy names.

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
:( I wanted to see if my Bowser could give his a run for his money...

I hope this will be the tourney to come too. Just need to know if that numbskull I call a partner is going to commit or not.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm debating on coming, but it will determine on three things:

1. How many people are saying they are coming the day before
2. Housing
3. How I feel that day (cuz if I get awesome christmas presents you guys are screwed)

nojoes

Smash Ace
Lemme know if you need housing. You can house with myself vidjo and my bro. Bring whoever you want just let me know how mant. we can have a smashfest, maybe crew battles and money matches since i don't have enough time at the tournament hmmm?

Finns7

Smash Ace
I live in youngstown so im thinking about it
Falco400 maybe we can play brawl+ friendlies

Revven

FrankerZ
I live in youngstown so im thinking about it
Falco400 maybe we can play brawl+ friendlies
You'd have to bring your Wii, my Wii is going to be sent in for repair tomorrow. It'd be cool though to play someone who's been playing Brawl+ more than I have (I rarely have friends over for it).

I hope you do come, and hopefully find me. :laugh:

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
so andy... are you going to be able to give me a ride to this one(and eric as well) we are probably going to be back home in cadiz around that time but i can give you a call in the next couple of days to sort out any discrepancies Mostly im just wondering if your car is even functioning lol im in more brawl withdrawl !!!!!!!!!!!!
Ya, I'm trying to convince Bob to drive and everyone gives him gas money. This would also finally give him an opportunity to do good at more tournaments. I doubt he'll want to go to this one AND Pittsburgh... hopefully my car can make it or I can convince Matt or something but we'll see.

I'm pretty sure once my car manages to shift into second gear a couple times and I hop on the highway, it should be good because you don't have to change gears too much on the highway.

FlipX

Smash Ace
Hey Joe tell vidjo I want a 5$ MM in melee, and tell him he needs to practice or he is gonna get smacked up =P

soap

Smash Hero
Hey Joe tell vidjo I want a 5$ MM in melee, and tell him he needs to practice or he is gonna get smacked up =P
tell vidjo im not comin if he doesnt at least play some melee friendlies with me

i dont come to these things to watch the best play brawl.

im prolly comin anyway but i still wanna play jesse haha

on a different note just got back from canada and anthers brawl/melee pika is ***** ****. we teamed in melee and hes just goin back and forth between the games like a champ. i asked him if it was a tough transition and he was like "na i pretty much just **** in both games so im not really doing anything different."

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
Here's a question for you guys. My "partner" always talks about going to a smash tourney, but when the time comes, he always puts off his answer on whether he will go or not till the last few days (where he says no.) Des he really want to go? Signs say no, but it also seems like he does want to go...

Revven

FrankerZ
Here's a question for you guys. My "partner" always talks about going to a smash tourney, but when the time comes, he always puts off his answer on whether he will go or not till the last few days (where he says no.) Des he really want to go? Signs say no, but it also seems like he does want to go...
Perhaps he's having parent problems, where they won't let him go for a BUNCH of obvious reasons (we don't know these people, where are you going, who are you going with, we gotta be in touch with you what's the place's phone number, you can't go because of your age, etc). I had the same trouble before I could go to TYMII but, I managed to go because I was getting a ride with a friend of mine and the location wasn't too bad (that and I'm 17 and my parents trust me a fair bit).

I always said I wanted to go to a smash tourney but, I never thought how many hurdles I had to go through in order to go to one. Perhaps your friend is having the same trouble as I had, which was a real pain.

I'd suggest asking him about what the deal is.

Finns7

Smash Ace
I need a ride I dont mind putting in gas money if someone is going my way lol

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
Well, my partner can't make it (what a surprise,) but I have another guy. He doesn't own a wii, but he likes brawl, so were gonna have fun with it I guess.

Watty

Smash Lord
me and drephen are thinking fo coming i do NOT play brawl whats the melee turn out look like

Top Bottom