• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tennessee Thread/Locator + Facebook Locator

Milln

Smash Champion
Hey Infi-tan, could you link me the thread for Impact Clash I'm unable to find it.
Here you go: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=182916

More than just Brawl. It's going to be a huge tournament. See you there!

I want some friendlies soon Inti...although...lucario ***** Yoshi...
Hey, you might be in luck. This is directed at ANYONE in the Chattanooga area.

I have a day off this Thursday and I was going to just waste it lounging around my house. HOWEVER, my recent promotion requires me to go have breakfast with some other people and some bigwigs from the company in Chattanooga. Now, I'm not about to waste some gas driving back and forth so I decided i'd just spend the day in Chatt-town. Who wants to Smash or just have a Wii party? I can bring Wii Play or Mario Party or something. I'll be available from noon till whenever, really.

Milln

Smash Champion
>,> Someone has to be available... I don't feel like watching movies at the Rave theatre all day.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Stroupes might be...he actually lives in Chatt, I live in Cleveland. But anyway do youhave tourney holding experience..cause if I do this in November (Yeah I switched the tenative date) I'll need massive help. But as you can tell I'll have a hard time trying to get Yoshi recognized more with known Lucario players there. <.< Aura and you...meh. LOL

Milln

Smash Champion
No, I do not. I heard that there's this software named Tio that you can get, though. I'd get some extensive knowledge with that before you try anything.

Milln

Smash Champion
Anyone wanna hang out with me on Thursday, August 28th? I'm bored and no one wants to/is able to play Smash with me and I want/need the practice and I wanna meet people.

If you'd like to play/hang out for a good five or six hours (mebbe more or less) lemme know. I'm in Shelbyville and I'll be willing to drive.... eh... I guess an hour away.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
I don't like double posting, and I know it's a no no, but this is actually serious and I don't want to just edit my post and have it possibly take forever to have someone look at this thread again. I really miss bi-weeklies and I want them to happen again. If I have to, I'll host them myself. I'm always off on the week-ends, so that's an automatic plus right there. The only real problem is finding a place to have them, but as long as everyone has the want for them again, this **** can happen.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Roxas and I both tried to find places, but we havnt found anything. =/

EDIT: Anyone doing anything tommorow for Labor Day?

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Coolio guys. If I have to, I just might have to hold a few of them at my house if possible. I can't guarantee anything, but if it goes through, hopefully it can last long enough to find a more steady location.

Nite

Smash Champion
Smash sounds fun. <33

Edit- Roxas- You know Fizz means Melee right? Didn't know you played Melee.

Edit- Labor Day smash? If someone is getting together, give me a call. If I don't answer, leave a message please. (901) 872-6682.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Im trying to figure out if this is a joke. >_>

We got some of the best players in the south here.

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
I meant in Tennessee, not in the Atlantic South in general. I haven't seen any Melee tournaments in TN, except for maybe one in Memphis which is too far away for me.

Top Bottom