• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tennessee Thread/Locator + Facebook Locator

Vts

Smash Champion
well most unlikly to have a huge tournament unless i get bigger place but guess i can mexipac 30+ people into stage 2 games i'll post big info later and put some fliers up in the store and around places but like most likly $10 singles $15 doubles then and $20 crew for brawl and melee but maybe no melee unless i can speed through brawl so bring wii's with complete stuff post tomorrow or wensday with the crazyness.

Iori I want a rematch with my ics but playing them again altus made me QQ when 3 stocked by his shiek so may have to wait or I need to train.

pika-chad I used you as an example for a melee discussion post about you using pika-chu as main and fox 2ndary and idk which is better and someone asked so here's the thread http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=185335

also named off Iori but well idk any high tier he uses lol, btw you should have a Holloween party like last year and I'll have a x-mas break thing alright ;)

hey zane if you need some help/gamescubes/wii's for innsomia just send me a message cus i can pack up 4 people in my car and possible a tv or 2 and most likly 2 game cubes and 2 wii's.

mark your calanders for aug 16th cus no matter what thats the date for tournament (18th is school for me lulz)

well off to hit the bed for good 7-9 hours then watch tv for good 3-4 hours then smash with altus again cus we got to practice as much as we can.

for this tournament i request all people bring a sleeping bag if you stay the night at my house cus we are all just going to sleep upstairs in game room/theater room and smash until we die then kicking you out once you wake up lol, maybe give you some food maybe if i'm in the mood of cooking or my grandma is (she always is :D)

tell you in my tournament post how many i can house for the night.

btw ping pong table still broken so no real table just space, also rules for the night at my house no sex, no playing pool after 10pm and before 7 am,no throwing of controllers/people/body parts/anything, and enjoy yourself

Milln

Smash Champion
well most unlikly to have a huge tournament unless i get bigger place but guess i can mexipac 30+ people into stage 2 games i'll post big info later and put some fliers up in the store and around places but like most likly $10 singles $15 doubles then and $20 crew for brawl and melee but maybe no melee unless i can speed through brawl so bring wii's with complete stuff post tomorrow or wensday with the crazyness.

Iori I want a rematch with my ics but playing them again altus made me QQ when 3 stocked by his shiek so may have to wait or I need to train.

pika-chad I used you as an example for a melee discussion post about you using pika-chu as main and fox 2ndary and idk which is better and someone asked so here's the thread http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=185335

also named off Iori but well idk any high tier he uses lol, btw you should have a Holloween party like last year and I'll have a x-mas break thing alright ;)

hey zane if you need some help/gamescubes/wii's for innsomia just send me a message cus i can pack up 4 people in my car and possible a tv or 2 and most likly 2 game cubes and 2 wii's.

mark your calanders for aug 16th cus no matter what thats the date for tournament (18th is school for me lulz)

well off to hit the bed for good 7-9 hours then watch tv for good 3-4 hours then smash with altus again cus we got to practice as much as we can.

for this tournament i request all people bring a sleeping bag if you stay the night at my house cus we are all just going to sleep upstairs in game room/theater room and smash until we die then kicking you out once you wake up lol, maybe give you some food maybe if i'm in the mood of cooking or my grandma is (she always is :D)

tell you in my tournament post how many i can house for the night.

btw ping pong table still broken so no real table just space, also rules for the night at my house no sex, no playing pool after 10pm and before 7 am,no throwing of controllers/people/body parts/anything, and enjoy yourself
I'd need an address before I can confirm my attendance. T-T

Vts

Smash Champion
I got a button where my button hmm ahh here is the button (Click me!)

You guys better be ready for this (the button that is).

Cus its going to be crazy!

So no place just the normal place but should get a lot of people.

Milln

Smash Champion
Six hours. Ugh. Not prepared to drive that far on short notice, yet.

Tennessee is too wide.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Just as a future reference I would like to know how many of you can travel to Chattanooga. I'm thinking about trying to get a tournament organized, but as of right now, I just have a rough idea. And it could be in October before I get everything ready.

Since school starts Tuesday.

So gimme some numbers, and has anyone seen Aurafox around in a while, he's like the only other Chatt. player. I was thinking he might know a location.

Stroupes

Smash Lord
Just as a future reference I would like to know how many of you can travel to Chattanooga. I'm thinking about trying to get a tournament organized, but as of right now, I just have a rough idea. And it could be in October before I get everything ready.

So gimme some numbers, and has anyone seen Aurafox around in a while, he's like the only other Chatt. player. I was thinking he might know a location.

I can be in Chattanooga :p lol.
And I might could find you a place to set it up.

Buttram2006

Smash Cadet
Hey I'm from Ohio and my brother and I are Melee Players. We are staying in Crossville this week from Sunday to Sunday. I'm leaving right now, apparently crossville is an hour in between knoxville and nashville. If anyone wants to play or knows of a tournament please let us know. My cell phone number is 513-674-8593 and my brother's cell is 513-907-9317. My name is Philip and His name is Matthew. Peace

Milln

Smash Champion

I will be in Chattanooga for a tournament faster than you can say Chatt-town. =o

Vts

Smash Champion
i'll need to know like 1-2 weeks heads up to see if I can make it out that far (if I do I need a place to crash for the night maybe 2 if people want to play some more hehe).

Nite

Smash Champion
Tom! I wanna see you while your in town, buddy. I hope Zero wakes up so we can come see you tomorrow. Love ya, Brian. Haha. I'll try and make it man.

Mon-E

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1650-3575-4636
im SuperStashBro and
i rep
jackson,Tennessee

Mon-E

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1650-3575-4636
sure, there isnt much else to do in this city. 'cept eat

PCHU

Smash Lord
All I really do is hang around on smashboards, then playing people on wifi every now and then.
School starts tomorrow!
Rrrr....
I really don't want to go, but whatever.
At least SOME people play smash there.

I guess one thing that all Jackson smashers can agree on is that our Gamestop sucks.
It's like super small, hardly large enough to host a tourney.
I'd probably be the only one to show up.
And even then I'd probably be the only competitive player.
Easy money here in Jackson.
With the exception of my friend.
Though he's pretty predictable.

Buttram2006

Smash Cadet
hey any one wanna play some melee, me and my brother are in town for only a few more days and it would be nice to go to a smashfest or something, before we have to go back to ohio, just give us a call at 513-674-8593 it would be really nice to play some people. We are between knoxville and nashvillearea so if someone generally around that area wants to smash just let us know

Chaco

Never Logs In
So moving on, but I'll need some help setting the Chatt tourney up...and it will most likely be after a short break in September.On that Friday Night and Saturday...possibly Sunday. Prolly Not Friday Night though.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Cool. But I'm thinking about having it at a larger cyber cafe. Its pretty big. Could probably hold 80 people.

Trexxen

Smash Cadet
Just for the record, if there's a Chattanooga tourney I can come, but it can't be too early - I live about two-three hours away and my parents would be taking me, so I can't force them to get out early in the morning XD. Also, I can supply a Wii if you guys need it - I bring mine with me often, so it's practically in a bag half of the time.

One more thing, though - if you do have it, try getting it on a weekend, preferably Saturday. I've got school to deal with ;_;

~Trexxen

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
Moot
ROB
Clarksville

BTW are there ever any halfway decent tournies here in Clarksville? or nearby ( about an hour away is prolly the farthest I could get)

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'm thinking October but I'm settling back into school right now...and I need a reply from my venue and then get permission from my parents...being 15 sucks.

Milln

Smash Champion
I'm thinking October but I'm settling back into school right now...and I need a reply from my venue and then get permission from my parents...being 15 sucks.
Don't do it the weekend before/of October 11th. That's when Impact Clash is going on and, trust me, we're all going to be there instead of Chattanooga. There's also a convention at the end of September that might wear some smashers out if they went.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I planned to do it towards the end...and my friend Mitsurugi is at a Melee tourney with Chu currently and he's going to ask him to come when I have it. ^^

Jartravious

Smash Journeyman
Don't do it the weekend before/of October 11th. That's when Impact Clash is going on and, trust me, we're all going to be there instead of Chattanooga. There's also a convention at the end of September that might wear some smashers out if they went.
Hey Infi-tan, could you link me the thread for Impact Clash I'm unable to find it.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I want some friendlies soon Inti...although...lucario ***** Yoshi...

Top Bottom