• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tell Me Your Secrets, Ask Me Your Questions: New Question as of 10/22

MrEh

Smash Hero
People are being really generous to Zelda's stats. If her stats reflected how she is in Brawl in comparison to the rest of the cast, then she would be terrible.

Type: Normal/Psychic (Girafarig!)
Ability: Crits deal 4x damage. (sweetspots)

HP: Zelda can't take hits in Brawl at all. Zelda is the 28/39 in terms of how light she is. She's not the lightest thing around, but she's still frail. If we find where she is relating to actual Pokemon, she has some mediocre HP.

Atk: Based off of how powerful a character's normal moves are. Zelda's attacks outside of sweetspots actually don't hit that hard, but they're not exactly weak either. Average is a good way to describe this.

Def: She can't takes hits. She has little defensive options when people get in her face and start hitting her. Mediocre.

Sp. Atk: Based off of how powerful a character's special moves are. Zelda's B moves are pretty bad. Din's doesn't bother anyone, Naryu's is a bad defensive move, and UpB sucks for saving yourself. Since I don't include sparkles as a special attack, Zelda's Sp. Atk stat isn't impressive.

Sp. Def: Based around how well a character can defend themselves against special moves. Since Zelda gets camped by nearly every projectile in the game, and very hard at that, her Sp. Def is very low.

Speed: Zelda has the 3rd slowest run in the game. Out for 39 characters, that's slow. Even if we average in her aerial movement speed, she's still like top 10 for slowness. In Pokemon, that would translate into her being something like Dunsparce.

Her stats remind me a bit like Sableye, except even Sableye isn't this fail.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
I don't think it has to based on brawl Mr.Eh but good job none the less. I made my Zelda like she was one of three legendary pokemon in a game or whatever, along with Ganondorf and Link pokemon lol. So Mine was her as a legendary...

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
maybe like Bastiodon (because of her defensive options), but with higher attack , Sp. Attack, and speed (a bit higher for speed) stats. except her type is not rock/steel it is psychic/fire

AlanHaTe

Smash Ace
My noobish Pokemon knowledges weren't good help for making the "Poke-Zelda" but the power of internet and smogon kinda helped me "building" her xD.

I made it a little bit based on Brawl and on TLZ games...

Tier - NU
Type - Psychic
Ability - Hustle or Sniper (couldn't choose one)
Nature - Quiet

Stats
HP - Mid-low
Atk - High
Def - Mid-low
SpA - High
SpD - Mid-high
Spe - Low

I guess that would be Poke-Zelda for me.

I also liked this xD
She is easily captured, but only with the Triforce of Power Ball. It's like her version of the master ball lol.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Wow you guys really got into this one xD I thought it seemed like a fun question. I should post something I think...at some point ;D

New question soon, MrEh I admit your display and reasoning was most impressive btw

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Aaanyone got a question idea their dying to hear the answer to from the boards before i post one tomorrow? So far nobodies stepped up and had an idea :)

AyatoK26

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kaminakid
Besides Link, who would Zelda be best suited with for a relationship? Any video game character would do

^ Question I had in mind.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
hmmm......

first one that came to mind was prince David from The Last Remnant. i think he and Zelda's personalitys are compatable and they would make a cute couple.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Sorry guys, my school grades right now are.....less than satisfactory lets say. So my parents are cutting me off from the computer a bit. Ill post questions when I have time but with swim season coming up and lots of work to do to get grades up...its gonna be tough.

If anyone gets annoyed with there being large gaps in the questions, then feel free to just post a question, the whole point of this thread anyway is to collaberate and see other peoples questions and answers, it doesnt have to be controlled completely by me. :)

Mikachiru

Smash Ace
ZeldaxFox (furry in shining armor), ZeldaxPKMN Trainer (Pokemanz champ in shining armor), ZeldaxOlimar (****** in shining armor... and cuz girls dig dem Pikmin :D)...

Does it have to be video game characters only? Or can I start poisoning everyone here with an overdose of (even more) crack pairings? :D

'V'

Smash Lord
Sounds rough, Spazz. Hope it gets better for you soon.

In the meantime, it's been a week since the last question, and I think I have a new one:

Suppose Zelda ends up getting her own game soon. What kind of game do you think it would be? What would be the biggest appeal of the game engine? Feel free to unleash the ideas.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
It'd be a game where Zelda has to save Link. LINK ISN'T INVINCIBLE. So he's bound to be captured or something eventually, which is what happens is this new Zelda game.

Zelda can of course transform into Sheik at any given time boosting her speed, agility, stealth, and altering her plethora of attacks. Also some things she can only do as Sheik, such as scaling walls and other things that require a bit more dexterity.

Zelda would also be fully capable of defending herself as well with her wide range of powerful attacks. Majority of which that are better suited for dealing with mulitple enemies.

Would be set in Hyrule I guess. And that's all I got for now. There's a lot more I could write if I had time though I'm sure.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Uhh, Zelda already had her own game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mHw5g55oC4
It is true but it is not accepted by the world (not even nintendo accepts it) all because it did horrible. and because of that it is not known to everyone.

and to the question i would say that Zelda can use her Sword (finally) and magic. And yes Link should be captured this time. Then Ganondorf can use his evil power to create a dark side of link (AKA dark link) to send and fight against Zelda. anyone agree?

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
I'm going to ask a question IDK if this has been asked.

But what's your favorite Zelda game and why?

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I haven't played any Zelda games. =X

Well, that's a lie. I started Phantom Hourglass, but I didn't get very far...... it was pretty boring.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Glad to see I'm not the only one Zelda games suck. I played twilight princess for like a day then I hacked my Wii ^_^.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Well, I don't necessarily think the series sucks..... I've only played that one, and apparently PH is far from one of the better Zelda games.

But I don't think they're my cup of tea from what I've seen. :urg: The gameplay turns me off.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Well, I don't necessarily think the series sucks..... I've only played that one, and apparently PH is far from one of the better Zelda games.

But I don't think they're my cup of tea from what I've seen. :urg: The gameplay turns me off.
I've seen people play Majro's Mask and Orcrina of Time def not my cup of tea. What kind of games do you like ?

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Don't know what Zelda's own game would be. Too lazy to think of that.

Best Zelda game IMO though is still A Link to the Past. SNES = pwnage. I think Ocarina of Time is far overrated.

Mikachiru

Smash Ace
You know, the very first time I heard of Legend of Zelda, I thought Link's name was Zelda. :x

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
^ Most people think that lol

I love all the 2D Zelda games, and if you haven't tried them and only tried the 3d ones you should definitely give them a try before giving up on the series.

I do like the 3d Zelda games, but I like them mostly for story. I don't think the fighting system and overall gameplay is what I would want it to be tbh.

If Zelda had her own game... I would personally want it to be a 2d Zelda title and focus on some very creative puzzle solving with light combat.

Top Bottom