• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tell Me Your Secrets, Ask Me Your Questions: New Question as of 10/22

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Brisbane, Australia. Simply amazing! It was for a football trip. Found and hooked up with my "dream girl" and regret not being able to bring her back lol. Played amazingly in the two games I had. Won a gold medal.

Also, for the last question my answer was "Static-X : So"

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I don't really have a best swf friend anymore haha
Everyone is kinda equal now I guess

It used to be Teran for the longest time but I haven't really kept up with the guy haha
We were pretty tight. Still are in a sense.

lmao if he name searches.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
It's changed over time, but ever since I started the grad-school esque part of my degree, I haven't been really attached to anyone on SWF.

Some of the friends I'd consider notably closer to me include:
Blink777
KingReMo
Successor of Raphael
Takumaru
Adumbrodeus
TigerWoods
Samusbrawler

And of course I know and am very good friends with Omnigamer and Zielmann in real life. And I used to be really good friends with Pyrogamer IRL too.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
The Pikas. Mostly Kenny/K-9/Kenrawr and K Prime, but they're all pretty great, especially the ones who hang out in the chat. <3

-Mars-

Smash Hero
My best SWF friend would be Gkirbz before he get banned permanently lol. I also consider him a good friend in irl.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Oh **** I forgot one of my other friends that I met on here lol

We're more irl friends now so that's why I forgot, I think.
He goes by Cherry64 here on swf.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
I've been lost as a child before a couple of times. I remember one time I was at a family outing with my dad and tried to follow his car and one time I got lost in the mall.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
The scariest time in my life was when I had my first allergic reaction to ant bites in Elementary school. I was only in the 3rd/4th grade and I was rushed to the hospital. It was particularly scary because I didn't know I was allergic to ant bites, nor did I know what the symptoms meant. (Swelling, hives, shortness of breath etc)

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
The scariest time in my life was when I had my first serious panic attack a few years ago..... I really thought I was dying. Couldn't breathe right, cold sweats, felt like I wanted to throw up all my insides, dizzy, had to crawl because I was shaking so badly and couldn't stand up straight..... it was a nightmare. I spent almost an hour on the floor of my bathroom thinking, "Wow, this is really how my time on earth is gonna end."

What a ****ty way to go that would've been.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Wow you guys and ur near-death experiences o.O (and other things). I'd hate to experience stuff like that which is a really dumb thing to say because I doubt anyone WOULD enjoy experiencing stuff like that lolz

Skydiving killed me. See? They basically pushed me off the plane whilst telling me some crazy death statistic "as a joke". That ain't cool! :mad:

Best SWF friend: Elder Sister and Kata.
D'awwww [and ditto]
<
/

:chuckle:

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Thats some scary stuff guys .__. I had the idea for this question because I was almost rushed to the hospital from school today because I have a small heart condition where for some reason my heart randomly races above 200 bpm (average is about 60-80) and if it lasts for more than 20min i have to go to the hospital. It lasted 16min today which is the longest its ever lasted. Plus apparently it was going so fast the nurse couldnt count the beats. I was scared ****less cus they havent diagnosed me with anything specific yet so they wouldnt know how to treat it exactly they said if i ever did get rushed to the hospital. Luckily i have a cardiologist appointment in December so theyll diagnose me with something then.

Though i think my mom was more scared than i was O.o

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
I honestly can't remember when I'd been truly scared about something that happened to me personally, but the past year has been the scariest time of my life nevertheless. I'm not going to go into any details other than it's due to one of my friends who's been having a lot of problems in her life for that entire time.

Aibou

Smash Master
@previous question: Almost drowned. Nothing special.

@current question: I want to write a bestselling series of books that all get made into good movies :D (ok so yeah that last part will probably be impossible)

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Let's see.........honestly every time I have some sort of bad chest ache I begin to be scared since heart ailments are on my father's side and have claimed both my grandfather and uncle.

As far as the current question: I'm studying for Chemistry, Bachelor of Arts degree. Almost done. My dream though was to play professionally in the NFL. I kinda cling on to that dream but it likely isn't to happen.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Let's see.........honestly every time I have some sort of bad chest ache I begin to be scared since heart ailments are on my father's side and have claimed both my grandfather and uncle.

As far as the current question: I'm studying for Chemistry, Bachelor of Arts degree. Almost done. My dream though was to play professionally in the NFL. I kinda cling on to that dream but it likely isn't to happen.
unless you're playing football at USF I don't think it will happen. If you are playing football at USF then good luck.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I wanted to play in the NBA when I was in Junior High. In high school I realized that wasnt gonna happen so then I just wanted to play college....then my High school coach got mad and benched me fml.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I've always wanted to be a Pokemon Trainer irl.
That's about it though.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
I've always wanted to be a Pokemon Trainer irl.
That's about it though.
You seriously cant think of anything that you would like to do someday? Are you in college studying something at least or something like that?

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Not going to school, got back from an LDS mission just recently, so I'm trying to save up some money. But I do have a job as a Life Insurance Rep with AIL. Just in training right now, so I'm not really getting paid as of this moment. I should go into the field by the end of this coming week though, so that'll be nice.

Want to go into Business Management as a major. Not sure about a minor, or even a dual major. We'll see. Ultimately I want to own my own family fun center thing.

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
I'm currently studying biotechnology. Whether it is what I really want from my life I'm not sure yet.

Top Bottom