• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Taubsi / North half of WI thread.

Tapion013

Smash Lord
Here, Allow me to settle everything here....

Topic 1: Wisconsin smashers
1.) Seph hasn't been practicing at all, he doesn't even own a cube.
2.) Appleton smashers have been playing with each other practically non-stop (doesn't mean 24/7, it just means they haven't had time to get rusty, but improve).
3.) You all are starting to sound like a bunch of scrubs by taking offense to such immature words and actions.
4.) Appleton/Neenah is now > Janesville

Topic 2: The past
1.) Janesville was > Appleton/Neenah
2.) That matters as much as discovering a process to turn Gold in to Silver
3.) No one cares who 3 stocked who unless it's me 3 stocking crashman (like here)
4.) The next person who complains about someone else saying they think they're better, or the next person that says I'm better than you will be officially labeled, BY ME, as a scrub...

P.S. I'm better than crashman

Puffinator

Smash Ace
Seph, don't worry about it, no really don't. JS tends to jest about his skills, it's just what he does. Just remember. Tap Rules us all, thats all that matters, saying I'm better than you is pointless. As tap said, only matches that matter are tournament matches, and Ive beaten Seph in a tourney, but he wasn't using his mains, so I don't know how good he is. All three of you should stop acting lame, this is exactly what happeend before CC3. Everyone was like I own you all, and then they all did worse than they expected at CC3.
cept for me eh?:)

Sephiroth27

Smash Ace
no no i meant that i've only lost to chansen once... which is more than i've lost to you.

btw, i gave you a mercy stock in that 3 stock because i felt bad for owning you and wanted to make sure i could give steve a chance to play jainseville.
My my aren't we trying to make ourselves sound high and mighty. I'll let you have your "john" of giving me a "mercy stock" just as long as you remember that you were playing one of my worst characters vs. your main. GLORY BE TO SPARROW! HIS MAIN CHARACTER BEAT ONE OF SEPH'S WORST!

Once AGAIN, do whatever you need to do in order to think you have something over me.

Geez, I can't even type a truce post without having some ignorant and cocky jack@ss ruining it.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Yay!

I don't really want the tourney to start on Black Friday so I would prefer the tourney to be on the 17th and 18th, going into the 19th (who releases a console on a Sunday??) where we can pick up a Wii set aside for this tourney by the GameCrazy 10 minutes away. But no matter what the date is, I gotta wait for confirmation from Ethan before we can officially announce it. He's at school. So stay tuuuuuuned

James Sparrow

Smash Master
myself and (i'm guessing) other MN smashers would probably be more likely to come to both CC4 and HJ if they were spaced a little bit timewise.

Xtra

Smash Ace
whats this talk about a tourny with the wii? for what game. im supposed to be on a pre-order list. they havn't called me tho. i better go talk to them. but i would be able to supply one if everything works right

vjgyo

Smash Journeyman
Oh my, this thread is loaded with cute adorable kittens! *squeal*

November 11th will be a happy day - PS3 comes out. The PS3 is beautimous.

Maybe I'll bring it to HJ4 that next weekend if I'm feeling pretty, witty, and wise.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
i'm just kidding, i stole that sig from someone on boards named 'heathq' i saw him posting in midwest and looked at his sig. 1 out of 2 aint bad.

Top Bottom