• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Taubsi / North half of WI thread.

Xtra

Smash Ace
yah that sh*ts awesome. so what ever happened to taubsi? did everyone unite or is just the old crew with a new name? what was the old name even?

James Sparrow

Smash Master
Fox Cities Crew

"FCC

where the true playas at..."

it's basically steve, myself, chansen, airy, ethan, spybloom, and if lone and puff count themselves in, then them too. so no we didnt' really unite, because you fondy guys made your own crew, and so did steven's point.

Xtra

Smash Ace
Fox Cities Crew

"FCC

where the true playas at..."

it's basically steve, myself, chansen, airy, ethan, spybloom, and if lone and puff count themselves in, then them too. so no we didnt' really unite, because you fondy guys made your own crew, and so did steven's point.
well we were always our own crew. and about spybloom. WTF? does he even exist anymore. he always finds a way not to make it the tourny's. and u never here from chansen anymore.. and didn't lone and puff make CC?

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Spybloom is coming to CC4, Chansen is coming to HJ4, and hopefully CC4. The CC died before CC3. I've got some local smashers, who are coming to the tourney, who know advanced techniques and are well on their way. I might form a new crew Idk.

Xtra

Smash Ace
Spybloom is coming to CC4, Chansen is coming to HJ4, and hopefully CC4. The CC died before CC3. I've got some local smashers, who are coming to the tourney, who know advanced techniques and are well on their way. I might form a new crew Idk.
mine as well stick with what u know. u know these guys are dec. for the most part. if u want to make a new crew just to be the leader thats lame

James Sparrow

Smash Master
i could see if i'd be able to drive. if i did drive i'd try to get at least 3 other people to come with and split up gas money... for a trip like this i'd guess probably like 10 dollars per person for gas if it was 4 of us.

ethan?
dvor?
airy?
chansen? (lol)
quaz?

anyone else??

James Sparrow

Smash Master
it depends how many from oshkosh come. i can probably drive the van, and with all the seats in that's 7 seats 6 if you don't count the ***** seat in the back.

if it's myself, ethan, steve, and dv, then for sure you and andrew could come. that's what i'm thinking is probable. if airy or chansen's in that mix, then you guys both could come but it owuld be a tight squeeze. if they both come there'd only be one spot left.

my guess is chansen won't come, so no matter what you guys probably both could go but someone would need to ride ***** and since we all have to ride a longer distance, i'd vote for one of you guys.

DonVitoOR

Smash Apprentice
Sounds like a good plan, errr, blueprint, errr w.e, itll be a tight squeeze, im a pretty big guy, so yea, everythings good with me

James Sparrow

Smash Master
MN guys- i'm going to be in appleton, WI (near where HJ4 was) from dec. 13-jan26 ish with the exception of maybe a few weekends back in MN for biweeklies or something. my break is uber long, and i'm going to be hanging around WI for it. so unless you can find a way to get to appleton that weekend, i am afraid i can't provide rides for you.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
we'll see once the time gets closer. also if you guys want to ride with us, you'll need to find your way to either appleton or oshkosh or quazville.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
i didn't say anything about housing at your place quaz. i just said they'd need to find their way to your town.

meza it's good you posted though, i'd like to have as many people as possible, and usually people drop out at the end, so you might get a seat, we'll see.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
So are we using this to discuss SGIII rides then?
I have a noobish friend, Derek, that is thinking of going even though I debriefed him on the whole "you're gonna get *****" thing. So, including him, here's a hypothetical car situation:

TAUBSI:
eighteenspikes (me)
Derek
Marth101
DonVitoOR
Quaz
2 Setups

Maysvan:
JamesSparrow
Black Hayate
Toecutter
BlackMeza
Anyone else??!?! (spybloom, fondy?)
1-2 setups

Otherwise, if some people start dropping out, we could just make Taubsi a Team Taubsi-mobile and it may end up looking like this:
TAUBSI
Eighteenspikes
JamesSparrow
Marth101
DonVitoOR
BlackMeza
Quaz
1 Setup (Celebrity, probably)

Someone would have to take a free seat after we pick up Quaz, but as Marth101 pointed out at SMYM, the back was actually arguably better than a real seat. So maybe I'll make it the "cheap seat" instead? Anyways, we should post some ideas and figure out who is confirmed and who isn't.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
are the point guys gonna be able to make it to appleton prior to leaving?

edit: maybe we should have a fest the night before or something in appleton, or in quazville.

Tongji

Smash Journeyman
hey I would totally like to join in if you want me. I don't know of any other competative smashers in the GB area. It's just me and N00k.

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
are the point guys gonna be able to make it to appleton prior to leaving?

edit: maybe we should have a fest the night before or something in appleton, or in quazville.
yes we'll be able to get there, as long as i can find a place to park for 2 days (maybe more)

depend on what is going on, i might be getting a ride with sauce (if he go, is like 50-50 chance)

but there is more chance that i'm getting a ride from you guys

edit: btw i'm 100% going

Xtra

Smash Ace
So are we using this to discuss SGIII rides then?
I have a noobish friend, Derek, that is thinking of going even though I debriefed him on the whole "you're gonna get *****" thing. So, including him, here's a hypothetical car situation:

Anyone else??!?! (spybloom, fondy?)
whoa. i dont even know what SGIII is. im going to go look for it now. if its within a little more than a week u can count me in. dependin on if u guys can fit me. or others. it looks like u guys are pretty stacked. how much for gas?

Top Bottom