• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Taubsi / North half of WI thread.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
Making this thread to see if this would get rolling to unite the shattered crews across the northern and eastern parts of wisconsin. As i stated in the FC crew thread the NEW crew sounds too lame for my tastes, and i think new name suggestions should be made.

If you think the combination of crews in northeastern wisconsin is a good idea post your feelings here.

Also if you think the combination of crews is a bad idea, post your feelings here as well.

vjgyo

Smash Journeyman
(spikes)

I agree that NEW is a corny name, but I do like the idea of a northeast wisconsin crew.
Our new name should probably have something to do with Oak.

Tapion013

Smash Lord
you guys aren't northeastern wisconsin, at all... you guys are like central east wisconsin, if anything south wisconsin. FC and the actual north and eastern parts of wisconsin should be separate since they each have their own players.

Tapion013

Smash Lord
No, I'm not part of his crew either. It was a temporary status, just like Dave was temporarily in our crew. If you think Dave is actually in our crew too, you're crazy, richie

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Well look at WW/Madison, they are separate areas, and they are still known as one crew. I'm giving out this idea, because the FCC is kinda dead, and I think it would be cool if the Fondy players and the FC players were in one crew. I believe it would help us all get better.

As for a name, the new thing just came off the top of my head, and does sound a bit lame. We could be the CLS crew. Combined Locks Sucks.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Tapion013 said:
How about the the Central Wisconsin Crew...?

Dude, I don't know how you got CWC, but we are in fact North East. My email for road runner is NEW, which means the obvious. Also, all the news stations refer to us as NEW. Anything above lake Winnebego is considered NEW. Don't get mad, I'm just saying, we are NEW. Not that I like that name. Ok maybe I'm taking this way too far.......I do this too much :dizzy: :dizzy:

Tapion013

Smash Lord
I still don't see appleton being considered part of the northern part of the state. You're as central eastern as you can get.

Puffinator

Smash Ace
Tapion013 said:
I still don't see appleton being considered part of the northern part of the state. You're as central eastern as you can get.

We dont care about what you dont see LOLAZZZZZ:ZZLAJLAK:ALJ One

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Tapion013 said:

Yah if you ask me, we are more central than northern, but that is what all these news reporter say, and I don't want to be "politically incorrect."

Marth101

Smash Journeyman
lonejedi said:
I don't want to be "politically incorrect."
You care waaay too much :dizzy: not that it matters.... I mean, I dont think people will get offended if you mess up what part of wisconsin they are from.. haha jk they would seriously get pissed off :laugh:

James Sparrow

Smash Master
Alright, let me get this straight... the majority of the towns and cities that would be in this crew are bordering or are at least near lake winnebago right? fond du lac, neenah, appleton, greenville, campbellsport (kinda), all are. what other towns would it be? maybe the name could reflect that similarity. winnebago smash crew or something?

vjgyo

Smash Journeyman
(spikes)

Don't you like "Vicious Purple Llama Crew That Doesn't Like Strawberry Jelly & Combined Locks"?

chansen

Smash Lord
on that note, why not just have no crews and tag teams? no one is on a crew but no one is alone. you can tag with whom ever you want and however many people you want but there is no official team, then at some point a appointed WIsc mod will announce that all tags are off and the process starts over.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
POSTED BY JAMES SPARROW

I can't believe Pirates of the Caribbean hasn't been suggested...

Fastest

Smash Ace
There's only one "crew" in WI.

1) Team WI - Sauce, Crashman, Tapion, Poorman, Myself, High Ace, 5150 (soon), Peachy Keen, and maybe EoF if he's had cake and is satiated.

Everyone else belongs to a lesser group known as "Scrubs", which can't be considered a "crew" because it's so terrible.

You guys are like a 3rd world country. Do you honestly think the world cared when Zaire changed its name to the Republic of Congo? You can have your silly crew politics, but until you get nuclear weapons such as the likes of CRASHMAN, stay out of the world stage.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Fastest said:
There's only one "crew" in WI.

1) Team WI - Sauce, Crashman, Tapion, Poorman, Myself, High Ace, 5150 (soon), Peachy Keen, and maybe EoF if he's had cake and is satiated.

QUOTE]

Poorman shouldn't be in team WI if you are considering skill wise.

Fastest

Smash Ace
lonejedi said:
Poorman shouldn't be in team WI if you are considering skill wise.
Yes he should. He came out of retirement prior to that ill fated tourny where he he lost to Puff. He just needs to get back in the swing of things.

Don't change the subject though. It doesn't matter if I make a mistake in placing one or two individuals in "THE" crew. The point isn't who is in- it's who is not. If you're not in, then take a moment to consider the fact that nobody cares about your crew name.

I find it laughable that you entertain yourselves with the idea that you're a crew. I imagine you folks as a younger sibling... struggling to follow in the footsteps of those who came before.

You're a bunch of scrubs who play games together... A little kid pretending to be a Fireman because he's wearing a helmet... A minor league baseball team... The WNBA... etc. etc.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Fastest said:
Yes he should. He came out of retirement prior to that ill fated tourny where he he lost to Puff. He just needs to get back in the swing of things.

No Johns. That's the worst john ever. He was using Sheik, and puff was using Jiggs.

There is no excuse for that man. At the time, he was using top tier(I know they changed it) If Poorman can get back into the swing of things, why can't Puff continue to rise in skill. Like most smashers say, poorman might have gotten better, but so would have puff.

Fastest

Smash Ace
lonejedi said:
No Johns. That's the worst john ever. He was using Sheik, and puff was using Jiggs.

There is no excuse for that man. At the time, he was using top tier(I know they changed it) If Poorman can get back into the swing of things, why can't Puff continue to rise in skill. Like most smashers say, poorman might have gotten better, but so would have puff.
I make no Johns for him. How's this? I'll take Poorman off the list. I'm not adding puff though. I'll just raise the skill bar. Anyway, we're off subject. I refer you to my previous post which I happened to edit while you posted yours.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Fastest said:
I make no Johns for him. How's this? I'll take Poorman off the list. I'm not adding puff though. I'll just raise the skill bar. Anyway, we're off subject. I refer you to my previous post which I happened to edit while you posted yours.
You my friend are the biggest scrub I have ever seen. You don't see me parading around rubbing it into others faces on how much they suck , or how good I am. You have zero respect for anyone Fastest. I'll state this again, how did you place in MLG Chicago, or how about FC6 hmmmmm how did you? I don't think you did, because I don't think you went, even though supposedly your crew went, I didn't see your name anywhere. You call everyone a scrub, but you yourself are one. You possess all the qualites of one. You act at a lvl you are not at.

In fact I don't even own a cube, I get better by practicing against Vino, and occasionally practicing my technical skills on thursdays or wednesdays at my church. I'm 15, I have other priorites than smash as well. I don't have a car, and I can only attend so many tournaments, but I do my best. While you. you just sit here and make fun of us, but you never go to OOS tournaments, so for you to say you are as good as you say you are is utter crap.

Wisconsin is known as one of the bottom smash states, so you can have no pride in what you say.

I at least know my place, you at the moment do not.

Banned via Administration
Fastest said:

Don't change the subject though. It doesn't matter if I make a mistake in placing one or two individuals in "THE" crew. The point isn't who is in- it's who is not. If you're not in, then take a moment to consider the fact that nobody cares about your crew name.

I find it laughable that you entertain yourselves with the idea that you're a crew. I imagine you folks as a younger sibling... struggling to follow in the footsteps of those who came before.

You're a bunch of scrubs who play games together... A little kid pretending to be a Fireman because he's wearing a helmet... A minor league baseball team... The WNBA... etc. etc.
LMAO, that's their new "crew" name ok guys? Whenever you address their crew, call it The WNBA!!!1

Also, Poorman does deserve to be on the crew, the guy can barely l-cancel (and i heard he got better at that) and he gives me trouble, although if he doesn't have v1.0 he sux (no jab combos, lol)

And notice how fastest doesn't insult other scrubs other than you guys, I wonder why?

Top Bottom