• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Nyla Presentz: B.U.S.T.E.R W.O.L.F. AUG 21st & 22nd! SSIV SETUPS!

MisaMeka

Smash Apprentice
The Smash community's favorite and only couple once again join together to once again host another massive event. Team Nyla consisting of Myself (MisaMeka) and the charming, yet handsome TyrantWolf are hosting a Brawl/Melee/Brawl+ tournament all in the span of 2 days. This year we plan to have the usual Singles, doubles for all 3 events.

Without Further ado, we're excited to announce that..

TEAM NYLA PRESENTZ: B.U.S.T.E.R W.O.L.F

BRINGING
UPCOMING
SMASH
TOURNAMENTS
ENTERTAINMENT

WITH
ONLY
LOVE &
FIREARMS

Rulesets, and everything else will be edited in afterwords

Patches

Smash Master
If I can get more info on this, and my tournament flops. (Which it will >.>), I'll be there.

Especially if Brawl+ gets enough hype.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
hmm

this is just a few days before my flight

this may very well be my last tourney lol

i might go, as always it depends on who else goes

sswizzbbeatss

Smash Apprentice
im down. lets not make this mississauga. sauga is just a crappy version of toronto, with less culture.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Iunno why the info isn't up yet but this tourney is being held at the TFNS venue (TORONTO Fight Night Series)

1444 Dupont St. Unit 15, Toronto On M6P 4H3

If you are coming by TTC you have either the option to get off and Lansdown STN and take the 47 north to Dupont and just walk 2 mins west or you can get off at Dupont STN and take the 47 going west and get off 1 stop after Lansdown.

also, at the same venue, come to this Brawl tournament THIS SATURDAY

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=282161

Tin Man

Smash Hero
all i want to know is where and its set.
Iunno why the info isn't up yet but this tourney is being held at the TFNS venue (TORONTO Fight Night Series)

If you are coming by TTC you have either the option to get off and Lansdown STN and take the 47 north to Dupont and just walk 2 mins west or you can get off at Dupont STN and take the 47 going west and get off 1 stop after Lansdown.

10characters

Tin Man

Smash Hero
where is this? sauga?

10characters

sswizzbbeatss

Smash Apprentice
By culture, if you mean smelly people, then yes. Yes it does. :cool:
ill tell u this im not gonna pay 3 dollers just so myself ,a student, can get on the dam bus. Sorry if you didn't know but for student in toronto it is 2 dollers. You might not think 2 dollers is a lot but to me it is. with that 1 doller i could be saving a minamum of 10 dollers a school week. Which could buy me like 2 cheap combos at mcdonalds. Like 2 jr chickens and fries with a coke. its full of brownies and their malls suck. u call squareone a mall?. WHERE IS THE DAM A&F, HOLLISTER, AA. Oh GREAT u guys have a harry rosen u can get the best clothes there! Pladium sucks, buses are slow, all the girls are beat. What else can i say? oh yea. The bus terminal at meadowvale town centre at night on a weekend, the place is like jane and finch but worse. Horrible public transportation if you're without a car. Not many decent places to chill at night (unless you are into stuff like bubble repub where all the phillypinos hangout).
I don't know where u got your definition of culture, because most people would assume a larger population would mean more culture. ALSO YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT SMELLY PEOPLE? EVERYWHERE U GO IN MISSISSAUGA HAS BROWN PEOPLE. HOW CAN ONE SAY TORONTO SMELLS. No disrespect to brown people love the people, culture, especially food.

10tandoorichickenchar
2longdidnotread? lol more like u guys can't read look'n like hawkings wit that neck

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ahahaha woh woh chill out dude, can't take a joke!

I'm sorry Mississauga is bustin its hump with all the growth it's doing, not being is debt is hard for a city you know, can't be like the rest of Canada wasting money. Square one was the biggest mall in Ontario until recently, now it's only slightly smaller than the Eaton's Centre iirc, like jeeze, you want to talk about mall superiority and you are whining about 1 dollar on the bus? Maybe saving that dollar is buying you a meal you can really stand to lose, sorry but McD's is crap, better off using that on a bus and getting some execise.

I agree Playdium is a bit outdated, but most games are **** now a days, what you do really expect? Also bubble republic, ahahah, no comment either.

If you really thing Toronto is that perfect, then lol at you. Honestly both places have their pros and cons.

Again, you: can't take a joke

Me: Just think about it, more people --> more smelly people. Easy correlation.

Also I doubt I can make this tournament even though I'm back, I seem to remember some family birthday shindig happening on the 21st at least that I really should attend.

Sanu

Smash Champion
are you actually arguing with that tool landy? xfd

gotta kill time somehow i guess haha

sswizzbbeatss

Smash Apprentice
Ahahaha woh woh chill out dude, can't take a joke!

I'm sorry Mississauga is bustin its hump with all the growth it's doing, not being is debt is hard for a city you know, can't be like the rest of Canada wasting money. Square one was the biggest mall in Ontario until recently, now it's only slightly smaller than the Eaton's Centre iirc, like jeeze, you want to talk about mall superiority and you are whining about 1 dollar on the bus? Maybe saving that dollar is buying you a meal you can really stand to lose, sorry but McD's is crap, better off using that on a bus and getting some execise.

I agree Playdium is a bit outdated, but most games are **** now a days, what you do really expect? Also bubble republic, ahahah, no comment either.

If you really thing Toronto is that perfect, then lol at you. Honestly both places have their pros and cons.

Again, you: can't take a joke

Me: Just think about it, more people --> more smelly people. Easy correlation.

Also I doubt I can make this tournament even though I'm back, I seem to remember some family birthday shindig happening on the 21st at least that I really should attend.
LOL this was copy and pasted
http://www.tribemagazine.com/board/tribe-main-forum/70362-mississauga-sucks-thread-4.html
lol
this proves all mississauga people are mad, can you take a joke?

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Haha righhhht...5 year old thread. I don't think it really proves anything, I kinda tl;dr'd that soo yeah. Was a 5 year old thing the only thing you could find? Bahahahahahahahaha

Of course I can take a joke. I'm a ****ing joker. Why so serious (lol), make some jokes

herp

sswizzbbeatss

Smash Apprentice
Haha righhhht...5 year old thread. I don't think it really proves anything, I kinda tl;dr'd that soo yeah. Was a 5 year old thing the only thing you could find? Bahahahahahahahaha

Of course I can take a joke. I'm a ****ing joker. Why so serious (lol), make some jokes

herp
i don't get it.
what 5 year old thing? what are we taling about again?
could find what? whats serious? oh cool u can take a joke same!
teal deer

Top Bottom