• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Team Nexus: Super Smash Royale 4 In San Bernardino, CA~ June 28 Date Change!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NG_Stop

Smash Journeyman
yeah a bunch of norcal actually.. we have like 3-4 carpools full of people

so.. since the tourny was switched to 28th last second, zoap cant make it, which means a bunch of others cant go anymore cause he was our main ride.. uhm.

ill post back with more details later.. but for now a bunch of us cant make it anymore
That makes me a sad panda :(

There's nothing we could do about it since they have to use the venue for their funeral x_X.

Let us know if there's anything we can do on our end to make it easier for you guys to come (housing, etc.) and we'll do our best to accomodate you.

is there a tentative schedule for this thing?
Well Hugs, the schedule depends heavilly on how many T.V's we have vs. how many people are actually showing up to this, but a rough one would look like this:

10:00 - Registration starts
11:00 - Tourney starts, Brawl Doubles + Melee Doubles + N64
1-2:00 - We'll buy pizza to sell for $1/slice for lunch
3-4ish - Melee Doubles Finishes, Melee Singles starts
5-7ish - Brawl Doubles is finishing, Brawl Singles starts
9-10ish Tourney Finishes (yay!)

Like I said before though, that's a ROUGH schedule, but as far as the order of events go it'll be SSB64/Brawl/Melee doubles > Brawl/Melee Singles.

If you remember how the venue is set up, there's a room in the back with a bunch of tables and chairs (we used it last time as the room for friendlies). That's where we'll be having the SSB64/Melee events, so it'll be dedicated to that. Brawl will be on the T.V's along the main wall in the basketball court.

sidefx

Smash Champion
That makes me a sad panda :(

There's nothing we could do about it since they have to use the venue for their funeral x_X.

Let us know if there's anything we can do on our end to make it easier for you guys to come (housing, etc.) and we'll do our best to accomodate you.
its understandable, stuff happens =D

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
So Mike, are you going to bring your girlfriend to this?

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Ryan the Boy and I are teaming so fear us...FEAR US NAO!! I'll probably practice carrying him =P

Zoap

Smash Master
another slight change lol. Im an idiot and thought there was no month in betweene june and august so... what i was actually thinking about is on july 28th not june. Although there might be something happening there is a strong chance i am attending again, as well as those i bring.

ROFL

Smash Journeyman
Well Hugs, the schedule depends heavilly on how many T.V's we have vs. how many people are actually showing up to this, but a rough one would look like this:

10:00 - Registration starts
11:00 - Tourney starts, Brawl Doubles + Melee Doubles + N64
1-2:00 - We'll buy pizza to sell for $1/slice for lunch
3-4ish - Melee Doubles Finishes, Melee Singles starts
5-7ish - Brawl Doubles is finishing, Brawl Singles starts
9-10ish Tourney Finishes (yay!)

Like I said before though, that's a ROUGH schedule, but as far as the order of events go it'll be SSB64/Brawl/Melee doubles > Brawl/Melee Singles.

If you remember how the venue is set up, there's a room in the back with a bunch of tables and chairs (we used it last time as the room for friendlies). That's where we'll be having the SSB64/Melee events, so it'll be dedicated to that. Brawl will be on the T.V's along the main wall in the basketball court.
bleh i want to go to this but i just dont see how you guys could possibly get brawl done in time.

too many things at one time. not to mention your gonna have tio uber tasking with all of those brackets. i can already see it crashing lol.

good luck tho and i hope you guys have fun.

araknophobik

Smash Master
i was actually thinking about that. Why not run melee/n64 on one laptop and brawl on another. This way it helps less up the clutter and have one member of your staff focus mainly on melee and another focus on brawl.

Charoo

Smash Champion
bleh i want to go to this but i just dont see how you guys could possibly get brawl done in time.

too many things at one time. not to mention your gonna have tio uber tasking with all of those brackets. i can already see it crashing lol.

good luck tho and i hope you guys have fun.
this wouldn't happen with tournament maker 2.0

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Actually, this time they're going to have people supervising the matches and reporting them immediately so people don't play friendlies. This should save a lot of time.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
Edrees possibly going to the same tournament as me?
Must be some bizarre planetary alignment.
Something to look forward to, nonetheless.

NG_Stop

Smash Journeyman
Tourney's next weekend!

We updated the site with a schedule of events: www.nexgaming.net

No one's guessed the game from Know-Your-Roots. If you think you can it's a free entry.

WE NEED MORE T.V'S AND WIIS, if you can bring one e-mail us or post it here, we've almost hit our goal!

Good luck to everyone, we'll see you all next weekend!

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i'm going to this and teaming with connor

we got this

i'll bring a tv and a cube -sigh-

edit: i'm assuming we pay for melee teams in person since there's nothing on the site =/

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
Ok:

Is anyone going to EDC after Nexus? It seems like a weird thing to ask, but I may need a ride.

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
That's funny.

It's funny that you'd respond, Edrees. I was gonna talk to you about Death Cab but I was busy that night. Well, in the last hour I just got some bum news, and if I do go to Nexus and if it does end early enough, would you like to buy my EDC ticket off me?

araknophobik

Smash Master
lingbling6: there's a car of 805 people coming down for nexus
lingbling6: and its like a 2 1/2 hour drive
lingbling6: do you think we could crash at your house for that night?
vihuelaplayer: hmmmm
vihuelaplayer: HMMMM
vihuelaplayer: most likely
lingbling6: hmmmm haha
lingbling6: you think so? that would be really cool
vihuelaplayer: did I offer houseing in the thread?
lingbling6: i think so
vihuelaplayer: ****
lingbling6: i remember you saying it a few times
lingbling6: rofl
vihuelaplayer: then I guess I have to
vihuelaplayer: lmao
lingbling6: we're all assuming its going to run into the A.M. because
there's like 6 events
vihuelaplayer: lmao

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
probably not enough for you to pay

if you didn't have it last minute...

there are like 3 smashers in 909 dude, and usually communicating with them is a slight inconvenience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom