• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Team Nexus: Super Smash Royale 4 In San Bernardino, CA~ June 28 Date Change!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
NEW NEWS:

THE HAZE VAN IS GOING!!!

who am i taking lol.

it's pretty much tofu's car + 1 more maybe??

J666, ME, TOFU, DEHF FLYLEEF, ATLUS, KATHY

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Wow.

That's not even funny.

There is only one A Car.

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
me, replicate, the great leon, sgt fluffles plan 9 and borg = A CAR

not as cool of a car since we only got 2 mad cats reppin melee community but whatevz

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
wow socal tank ***** norcal tank

edit:

Mr x, so, a few of us are kind of sad that you're running melee singles/brawl singles at the same time, since melee doubles will be over prior to brawl doubles, is it possible to just start the singles tournament for melee immediately after melee doubles? Melee singles will be really far down the bracket, maybe even done by the time brawl singles starts.

just a suggestion to get maximum amount of entrants and to make everyone happy. :)

NG_Stop

Smash Journeyman
wow socal tank ***** norcal tank

edit:

Mr x, so, a few of us are kind of sad that you're running melee singles/brawl singles at the same time, since melee doubles will be over prior to brawl doubles, is it possible to just start the singles tournament for melee immediately after melee doubles? Melee singles will be really far down the bracket, maybe even done by the time brawl singles starts.

just a suggestion to get maximum amount of entrants and to make everyone happy. :)
Ahhh, I get what you're asking now. You asked if Melee//Brawl were gonna be run at the same time, I thought you meant if we were gonna have the games both being played at the same time (which is an obvious yes). But if this is what you meant the whole time, than no, from the start we aren't STARTING melee//brawl singles at the same time.

Think of it like two separate tournaments. Just like we posted for Brawl, when Melee doubles starts to run down and less T.V's are being used then we'll start Melee singles.

Think of this like three separate tournaments just being run at the same time. It's a 15-20-man N64 tourney being run on 2 T.V's, a 30-40ish Melee tourney being run on 4-5 T.V's, and a big Brawl tourney being run on 15-20 T.V's. We're not gonna be holding up any event for another, as far as how they'll be run they have nothing to do with each other.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Ahhh, I get what you're asking now. You asked if Melee//Brawl were gonna be run at the same time, I thought you meant if we were gonna have the games both being played at the same time (which is an obvious yes). But if this is what you meant the whole time, than no, from the start we aren't STARTING melee//brawl singles at the same time.

Think of it like two separate tournaments. Just like we posted for Brawl, when Melee doubles starts to run down and less T.V's are being used then we'll start Melee singles.

Think of this like three separate tournaments just being run at the same time. It's a 15-20-man N64 tourney being run on 2 T.V's, a 30-40ish Melee tourney being run on 4-5 T.V's, and a big Brawl tourney being run on 15-20 T.V's. We're not gonna be holding up any event for another, as far as how they'll be run they have nothing to do with each other.
alright, cool, so people entering melee probably will have enough time after to enter brawl (assuming amount of entrants).

cool, thanks :]

araknophobik

Smash Master
im entering melee and brawl doubles =]

EVERYONE THIS TOURNAMENT STARTS AT 11 PLZ BE ON TIME. DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT THE TOURNAMENT RUNNING LATE IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BE ON TIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom