• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Fortress 2

M@v

Subarashii!
I use the Boston Basher on my scout .__.;

What gives you more height, Boston Basher or Atomiser?

@Mav Got 2 Persian Persuader drops recently, Would you trade one for the medic crossbow?
Oh yes I will gladly do that trade. I barely play medic so I really don't care if I trade it.
Shoot me a message whenever you see me on(not home atm)

Also, I believe the atomizer does. Even if it doesn't, its the same height. And you can use the 3rd jump without the bat out. And you only take 10 damage compared to all the bleed damage+swing damage you get from the basher.

My scout loadout atm since we're talking scout:

-Scattergun(probably going to rename it)
-the winger
-atomizer
-Bonk helm, gold colored
-summer shades

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
I feel like there's never a reason to use the Winger, the only real use for the Scout pistol is trying to finish off a fleeing target, and I think stocks 12 shots that you can just spam is superior for that.

Unless you're never missing with the winger, and even you just need to hit with 6/12 shots to do more damage than hitting with 5/5 on the Winger.

M@v

Subarashii!
I use it to snipe moreso so I'm pretty accurate. Of course I use it for that as well, but the extra power per shot suits my long range single shotting better.

Also I updated the steam names in the OP guys.

D

Deleted member

oh look there's a list in the OP. my steam name is the same as my swf name.

I prefer carrying the Bonk! punch over the pistol as I often find myself in a situation where I just want to get past a chokepoint.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
The man who made that second video can have my body and do whatever he wants. Have sex with it, sell my organs for money at the black market, I don't care. He is God for making that second video and now my computer screen is full of ****. That video makes me want to main Scout not gonna lie

EDIT:

After doing some sorting, my bag's organized for trade now. First page is stuff I'm not giving up. Second page is stuff I'd prefer to not give up, but I'll do it if I get a good deal, and third page is stuff I have for trade.

Feeling pretty good. Got a Saxton Hale mask, and I got a mullet and glasses for my heavy from the stuff I had up for trade that I bought last night. Btw, I'm looking for a Detonator if anybody is willing to trade for one

http://www.tf2items.com/profiles/76561198025815843

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
Is anyone else having trouble logging in through the steam app? I can login on the website fine but not on the actual app. It just stays at "connecting Steam account"

D

Deleted member

so there's been an update so there are only a few servers I can join, and the ones I get on (idling) I'm not getting any items, while I only got 6/7 weapons so far today.
:C

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Damn you find so many weapons in a day. I usually only find like 2-3 weapons in a day, and they're all the ones that suck.

I also wish I'd find hats more often. The only hat I've ever found on my own was an Officer's Ushanka which I ended up trading away to F8AL >_>

D

Deleted member

I idle which means Im supposed to get that many waepons. read up on the drop system.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I idle which means Im supposed to get that many waepons. read up on the drop system.
I thought you got banned when you did that. And I idled once for like an hour

I still found nohting :c

And I traded my Pocket Medic for a Genuine Hetman's Headpiece... I dunno if I'm too proud of that trade seeing as it took me so much to get it from F8AL ._. Oh well ._. I guess I'll just have to get an item and hit the trading server I go to again and see if I can trade anybody for it.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Uhh so,

I just found another hat today.

This game's just being silly now.

Crafted my Flipped Trilby and Football Helmet together, and got a Horrific Headsplitter. Bleh, don't like it, but I wasn't really fond of the crafted hats so Im not too bothered.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I thought you got banned when you did that. And I idled once for like an hour

I still found nohting :c

And I traded my Pocket Medic for a Genuine Hetman's Headpiece... I dunno if I'm too proud of that trade seeing as it took me so much to get it from F8AL ._. Oh well ._. I guess I'll just have to get an item and hit the trading server I go to again and see if I can trade anybody for it.
I'm disappointed in you.

You traded the Pocket Medic for that? You crazy dawg.
:mad:

D

Deleted member

it's not like I end up with more stuff than people who regularly, I just get them in the beginning of the week (valve weeks start thursdays)

M@v

Subarashii!
F8AL I'll trade ya for your extra vintage backburner.

Be willing to trade for the vintage camera beard, and the disciplinary action?

Paprika, could I pleeeeaaassseeee trade you for your haunted metal scrap? Its all I need to craft the headtaker >.<.

EDIT: Just realized you can't trade it....maybe if you want to trade, you craft it then trade it? Pretty sure the head taker itself is tradeable.

M@v

Subarashii!
....I may have to go try to find a map with the HHH enabled to get the haunted metal. I REALLY want the headtaker lol.

D

Deleted member

go to a map called "trade_minecraft" some versions actually contain him to one area so you can easily get the haunted metal

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Pretty sure the Haunted Metal was only obtainable during Haloween. You can trade for the Axe but you have to buy giftwrap to trade it.

EDIT: Nevermind, wiki says it's still obtainable if he's killed.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
That vid was so disappointing I'm going to double insult you, and take 20 points from Hufflepuff.

D

Deleted member

I'm selling a disciplinary action, want a reclaimed, bazaar bargain or a big earner.

Oh and I'm drowning in crates now, anyone interested in buying some?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Im running myself ragged here

Does anyone have gift wrap? Please I desperately need one to finish something I'm working on. I've been asking in different servers for hours for gift wrap that nobody has.

:phone:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I wish I could play TF2 right now, Steam keeps trying to validate the steam cache files and it either gets stuck at 100% or tells me that the "steam servers are too busy right now, try again later."

;-;

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Let it fully validate, normally when its stuck at 100% its because its not actually done yet, even though it looks like it is.

ozg82889

Smash Journeyman
might as well put my steam id here which is the same as it is here ozg82889. for those that dont own a non-free steam game tell me and i'll add you.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Guys so if I wanted to get an unusual hat how much would they usually go for?
A lot. It really depends on the hat and effects, but you can usually get bad-mediocre hat+effect combos for around 2 earbuds-max head or so. Good hats with good effects go for a lot moer.

well normal hats are 1 ref so I'm guessing 2 or 3?
Any normal hat should be going for the bare minimum of 1.5 refined, because that's it's worth in the ability to smash it. Anyway, 2-3 refined isn't even enough to get a lot of the better normal hats.

D

Deleted member

man I'm out of touch with hat-o-nomics

but really? more than a max? damn

Top Bottom