• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Fortress 2

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Well can I have one?

And I hate ****ing scouts man. They're the only kinds of enemy that get past my Spy because there's no way I can catch up to them to shank them

I hate Demo pretty badly. I've only gotten about 3 kills with him ever in this game, and they were all lucky kills. Then is Sniper, but that's just because I find him hard to use and I can't seem to nail down a good setup for him.

Lately my favorite classes are Spy, Medic, Pyro, and Soldier. Scout, Sniper, Heavy, and Engie seem to be pretty eh and Demo can go burn in hell.

Also, Pocket Medic too cute man

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Just shoot the scout, all it takes is 3 shots. Maybe 2 if they have a sandman on.

D

Deleted member

nah, already have a blackbox by now.
and I don't really care for nametags either.

Fave classes: heavy and scout.
heavy is just a ridicilous murder machine, and scout has SO many options depending on your loadout. (usually use atomic punch+sandman+shortstop/scattergun)

I really wish I was better as sniper, it used to be my one of my fave classes.

M@v

Subarashii!
stuff I can sell/trade:

-Alien swarm parasite
-degreaser
-darwin danger shield
-scottish resistance
-loch-n-load
-vita saw
-amputator
-medic crossbow
-sandvich
-half-zatoichi
-back scratcher
-scotsman skull cutter
-wrangler x2
-gloves of running urgently
-Force-a-nature
-Overdose
-Natascha

Vintage:
-Bonk
-Sandman
-chrage n'targe
-dalokohs bar
-flaregun

Buying:

-Metal
-Ali Baba's Wee booties
-Sticky jumper
-Persian persuader
-Bazaar bargain
-Family Business
-Buffalo steak sandvich
-Camera Beard
-Pretty much any hat.

D

Deleted member

I have a vintage glengarry bonnet and a vintage Otolaryngologist's mirror for 3 refined each if you're interested.

I kind of want to buy the loch-n-load but I only have 1 scrap right now :/

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
F8AL I'll trade you for the Cheater's Lament

And is that the list of stuff you're willing to trade? I thought that you didn't want to give those buds up and I'm pretty sure a large amount of items on that list aren't tradable

D

Deleted member

cheaters lament is untradable...

also, I love the soda popper. it's basically a FaN without the downsides (shooting with the FaN while you're in the air is nigh impossible and it has reduced dmg). The mini crit is also nice, and imo is better than random crits

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
cheaters lament is untradable...

also, I love the soda popper. it's basically a FaN without the downsides (shooting with the FaN while you're in the air is nigh impossible and it has reduced dmg). The mini crit is also nice, and imo is better than random crits
Seriously? dammit

Most of you guys should probably look to this in regards to hat trading, I'd hate to see any of you get super ripped off:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc...RdUE4YUQ3VFFuTXc&hl=en&authkey=CIfKwP4M#gid=0
Well there goes my plan ._.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Basically any regular weapon is worth a .5-1, the newer weapons you can usually get 2-3 scrap for. Although day of the update, and depending on the recipe, you get net 2 reclaimed+ for some new weapons.

Paints are usually a reclaimed, bad colors go for less, some good colors can go for more. Name/Description tags go for a reclaimed. Crates really vary, typically nobody wants them ever, but the latest crates(especially summer) can fetch around a scrap each since they have a high hat drop rate. The last time I picked up some crates for a friend, I gave 1 weapon for 4 crates that don't drop anymore. Typically take anything you can get for crates.

D

Deleted member

I actually ended up getting 1 scrap for each of the 5 crates I had. btw, one of you item say "vintage vintage..." is that done with a nametag or did I miss something?

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
The newest crates 19-21 had the strange weapons, which were just added, as a possible drop. As such I think people value them more than any other crate currently, at least till the market gets flooded with more crates than people are willing to pay to open.

That hat's name is a Vintage Merrywether, it's a Vintage version however, so double vintage.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Well I succumbed to curiosity and I opened up the summer cooler I had

I got a stately steel boot for Pyro. Cool having a boot on your head to wear

Now what else can I get with a 2.50 budget that's good or can fetch a good price at trades?

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
I believe keys go for 2 refined 1 reclaimed on trade servers, that's probably the best trade wise. As for useful, no idea.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
F8AL is so lucky ;___;

and I got a nine iron golf club for demo

Anyone willing to trade? I hate demo. I'd preferably like another item from the summer cooler or a hat or something.

:phone:

D

Deleted member

Meh............

Last edited by a moderator:

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Btw I got the Engie cowboy boots, the iron jaw for the Heavy, and the golf club for the Demo

Anybody interested in this?

:phone:

M@v

Subarashii!
It's that good? Fine, I'll equip it since I assume you're pretty good with the scout class in TF2.
It gives you 3 jumps

THREE jumps.

That alone justifies it over all the other bats. Next best bat would probably be sandman because of the stun ball.

D

Deleted member

Lol, just gave the atomizer another shot and I must say, its pretty good.

also nice that while bonk! is active you take no damage

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
I use the Boston Basher on my scout .__.;

What gives you more height, Boston Basher or Atomiser?

@Mav Got 2 Persian Persuader drops recently, Would you trade one for the medic crossbow?

Top Bottom