• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Fortress 2

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Well, unusuals only come from crates, and you only have a 1% chance. I don't really think its surprising they're worth a ton.

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
Is there like a site or something that lists all of Engineer's available items?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Man I wish people would randomly give me stuff

I also wish I had better vintage items because nobody ever wants the ones I have. I also wish anybody would sell me a hat for 1 refined, but all the hats people ever trade away are the really good ones that are worth like 4-5 refined

M@v

Subarashii!
That Crusader's Crossbow would be pretty nice. I see little else that piques my interest.
Alright, catch me when your online and we can discuss it.

Anyone else who wants to trade with me/I wanted to trade with; probably wont be playing much, but ill trade with you if u see me on tonight.(on steam right now)P

PS got the horseless headless horseman's headtaker :D

M@v

Subarashii!
Male but gay/bi I say. I mean just look at the pyro: Not the build of a woman. However, look at (its?) locker in the startup rooms.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Idk I say female just because of the stance s/he puts on when the team loses

That, and the summer hat fits it surprisingly well

M@v

Subarashii!
Well the hats came along moreso as a joke since the community always joked the pyro is female, so it doesn't prove/disprove anything.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I honestly wished they'd reveal the Pyro's gender (if s/he/it has one)

That way I'd stop thinking that the Pyro's a guy with gender issues (no offense)

M@v

Subarashii!
I dont even think of the gender. All you need to know is he/she/it is a maniac (Have you HEARD the evil laugh in the taunt?)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Hope everyone who wanted those free summer shades got em because you got *checks watch* 5 mins to do 3 basic Steam achieves for em.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Yeah I got them.

I honestly wished I could've taken advantage of all the achievements though. I wish I were a person who owned every game on Steam like some do or something, because my chances of winning that sweepstakes would be higher

It would also give me more games to redeem for, because I just redeemed for that alien game (which surprisingly reminds me a lot of Dead Nation) and those summer shades, which I can't even trade so when a couple of months pass those shades will be valuable :c

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
So Pyro is male or female?

Discuss
The Pyro is Abraham Lincoln.

Yeah I got them.

I honestly wished I could've taken advantage of all the achievements though. I wish I were a person who owned every game on Steam like some do or something, because my chances of winning that sweepstakes would be higher

It would also give me more games to redeem for, because I just redeemed for that alien game (which surprisingly reminds me a lot of Dead Nation) and those summer shades, which I can't even trade so when a couple of months pass those shades will be valuable :c
I only got 20 something tickets myself, the only achievement I didn't do was to make a video to post to my steam profile, too lazy.

But I don't think the shades will ever be worth anything, especially since they should always be unable to be traded as they were an achievement item. However, at least now my Sniper will always wear two pairs of sunglasses.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Oh yeah I forgot those were an achievement item, since you had to buy them

Btw anybody got a postal pummeler? I'll be willing to give stuff such as stately steel toe

EDIT:

Oh yeah, and btw, I think OP should update with links to other's bookbags imo if they've posted them. It makes it easier to see what others have when trading instead of having to look through all the pages for it

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Awwww dammit. I swear that's the item I want most from that summer crate and I want one pretty badly. I'll be looking fly while I smack others with a mailbox while wearing my Vintage Foster's Facade while wearing my yellow shades :c

EDIT:

Eh, nevermind, I finally got a postal pummeler after going through 6 different trading servers. Had to give up my stately steel toe, but I like my foster's facade better :c

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I am looking forward to the 'Meet the Pyro' video whenever they release that. Even tho I'm sure they won't tell us it's gender.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I am looking forward to the 'Meet the Pyro' video whenever they release that. Even tho I'm sure they won't tell us it's gender.
Man so hyped for that. Pyro is imo the most funnest class to play in TF2 along with Spy, and if Pyro really does end up being a woman, then that just gives me even more to admire about Pyro, how she (if it's a woman) gets taunted for her gender by the other classes, yet she's capable of pulling off the most kills in a game, if you use the right setups. Like if I could think of the least insane character in TF2, I'd have to say Pyro, just because of how quiet s/he is and how little s/he says and how little you understand of it when s/he finally does talk.

It's going to be so awesome when I see Pyro kicking *** and demolishing entire teams of enemies just like in the Meet the Medic video or Meet the Heavy

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
I feel like you're just getting too impatient with your trades Fuelbi, I got a Pummeler today for a description tag, and even then I felt like I was overpaying a bit.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Anything from the newest update - 1-2 scrap, occasionally someone that really wants it might give you a reclaimed.
Any other weapon .5-1 scrap.

There's not really any variance in how much weapons are worth.

D

Deleted member

I have never seen anyone go under 1 reclaimed for the new weapons, bar some people that were looking for something themselves

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
I've gotten 3 of the new weapons for a scrap, and two for a random weapon, and one for a Vintage sandman.

If you're paying a reclaimed you're overpaying.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I actually researched before that trade and it told me like 2 reclaimed I'm so sorry Nday

If you want I can repay you back what I took from you I swear man I didn't know sorry

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
It's not like a big deal or anything, I'm much more for the game instead of collecting items

I really do appreciate you offering that though :)

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
It's not like a big deal or anything, I'm much more for the game instead of collecting items

I really do appreciate you offering that though :)
Alright man I'm sorry for making you pay way more than you should've the stupid website I went to told me that it was like 2 reclaimed >_>

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I love it when I'm the only guy on my team capturing the enemy's last point and I manage to clutch it. Twice in a row.

Then none of my teammates help me capture the 4th point in another game.

:urg:

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Guys I have a question. When Monday Night Combat came out there was a promotion from like January 24th through like the first of February for some items in TF2 and I remember having gotten the game at that time and I even launched it. When my computer was wiped out so were all my games so now when I look at my library of games Monday Night Combat isn't there.

I tried contacting Steam Support about this on Tuesday and they still haven't responded back to me even after replying to my question like twice to ask them about my problem. Is it that they take a long time to read these problems or what? Because I honestly already want my promotional items and game already

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
try installing the game?
maybe you didn't have tf2 at the time?

Something like that?

Top Bottom