• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Fortress 2

D

Deleted member

strange kunai? I highly doubt the kunai I have there is a strange one

D

Deleted member

oh wow it actually is a strange kunai. yeah that one is going to be a bit more expensive.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I thought that was a bit...STRANGE.

but I'd still do it, depending on how much you want :x

ndayday

BRoomer
Well then.

I'll still trade if you're willing.

D

Deleted member

cool, I'll be on steam again tomorrow though, it's kinda late now haha

D

Deleted member

fuelbi:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spr...=0AtNiAB1uGacPdDZZVllaelBuaFlRdUE4YUQ3VFFuTXc

yes, just a guideline and whatnot, but just don't sell below the price listed here, and more importantly dont buy higher than the price listed here. so if it says 2-4, you sell for at least 2 and buy for at most 4.
doesn't always work for vintage hats since only few people actually want those, but you shouldn't be trading in vintage hats in the first place.
also, never let people tell you how much something is worth during a trade (like with the parasite), you're probably being scammed. instead check ingame with the command "pricecheck [item]" and get at least 2 answers.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
You really need to start checking the wiki.:urg:
Well I checked the Wiki and it only said that the hat was a promotional item for Alien Swarm... that was it. It never said that the game was free or anything

fuelbi:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spr...=0AtNiAB1uGacPdDZZVllaelBuaFlRdUE4YUQ3VFFuTXc

yes, just a guideline and whatnot, but just don't sell below the price listed here, and more importantly dont buy higher than the price listed here. so if it says 2-4, you sell for at least 2 and buy for at most 4.
doesn't always work for vintage hats since only few people actually want those, but you shouldn't be trading in vintage hats in the first place.
also, never let people tell you how much something is worth during a trade (like with the parasite), you're probably being scammed. instead check ingame with the command "pricecheck [item]" and get at least 2 answers.
I did not know about the pricecheck command thank you for the advice TPK

M@v

Subarashii!
New computer is operational. Going to download tf2 on it tonight. Don't know if I'll play tonight or not because I'm kind of itching to play sc2 again.

ndayday

BRoomer
I really should have replayed the matches I did last night, I ubered a spycrab all the way to victory.
Dem Valve servers.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Is anyone willing to buy a SpaceChem Pin and a Fishcake for 4 and 3 refined respectively?

I got SpaceChem today and I got the achievements to get them. I have the gift wrap to trade it before anyone says anything and I'd prefer if the trade somehow involved the Familar Fez to finish up my Spy outfit

M@v

Subarashii!
Man, I'm LOVING this new rig. Runs tf2 maxed with max frame rate. I can consistently snipe scouts now, its amazing <3<3<3

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
So I've realized how amazing this game is to learn economy. I've probably learned more about economy and put it to use much more during this past summer than I've learned about economy in school for my nine soon to be ten years I've been in it

Like seriously, so much economy stuff this guy was saying over the mic in a server today fit so well into this game like wow

:phone:

D

Deleted member

economy? everything just has a offer and demand and thus a price, it's not like there's a stock market or a loan system in TF2

M@v

Subarashii!
So I just got vote banned from a valve server because the other team thought I was hacking. I was like 80-18 KD ratio. All heavy with the tomislav. I had 5 dominations at one point.

Damn F2Pers, they should realize running into a heavy head on gets them killed. But nope that can't be, I must be hacking.

M@v

Subarashii!
So I underestimated the hell out of the Sydney sleeper. Its an amazing weapon :)

@Paprika. I may be interested in the bazaar bargain; been wanting to try it out.

Anything in my backpack in particular you'd be interested in? Preferably stuff I don't have equipped. The exception to that is the overdose. I'm going to put the blutsauger on instead.
http://www.tf2items.com/id/pghmav

D

Deleted member

well minus like the Maul I have every weapon so stuff kind of loses it value to me :p

M@v

Subarashii!
By the way I'll likely be playing this all evening until like midnight. Steam Id is on the front page too, but pghmav is the name to add.

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
Does anyone know the name of the Engineer wrench that if hit by it, you bleed? I have a feeling all vintage weapons do this but idk.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
The only difference between vintage and normal is just the color. Every weapon after the update where the random weapon drop was made became vintage, but that was just to add prestige to those weapons. In reality the only vintage that matters is hats because weapons might as well be worth a scrap like their normal counterparts

D

Deleted member

vintage was introduced when the shop came, not when drops came.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
It was the shop? I thought it was because of the drops

Nevermind then it was the shop I knew I must've read that wrong >________>

Top Bottom