• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Fortress 2

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
100% charge bodyshot with the old sniper = 150 damage.

100% charge bodyshot with the new sniper = 177 damage.

Pyro's health = 175.

:(.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
God I'm in love with my Machina. There is no way in hell I'll ever get rid of this thing ever. And the shades look so sexy with the Anger on as well holy ****

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Debating whether I should try the Engineer or go to sleep.

When I'm on a training scenario there's like lag every 45 seconds or so. Glitchy lag.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Play TF2 till 3 AM like I do trading stuff :awesome:

No seriously, I wake up at 11 and all throughout the day I'm playing TF2 nonstop

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Can't see it too well because I couldn't upload a screenshot to steam

And to every F2Per out there, I'm looking for professor's speks and I was wondering if one of you ever upgraded to premium if you'd refer me to get those

EDIT:

And I don't know why, but I have the tendency laugh at people who are poorer than me with the taunt now lol

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
I'm probably gonna craft the Machina rather than just trade/buy it. First day the Deus Ex weapons came out, I randomly got The Diamondback through a drop. 'Twas cool.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Diamondback is ok. I only really keep it around just because it makes a cool noise when it fires and because it looks cool

Besides that I'd stick with the revolver because I never sap sentries and I have an Eternal Reward so I have to work even more just to come up with a disguise, and then let's not forget the fact that I have to not look completely obvious when I'm approaching the Engie and make it look like I'm there to use his dispenser or something :/

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Diamondback is ok. I only really keep it around just because it makes a cool noise when it fires and because it looks cool

Besides that I'd stick with the revolver because I never sap sentries and I have an Eternal Reward so I have to work even more just to come up with a disguise, and then let's not forget the fact that I have to not look completely obvious when I'm approaching the Engie and make it look like I'm there to use his dispenser or something :/
You're using YER without the full set? You crazy.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I had the full set, but I lost it in a spycrab

Besides, not that big of a bonus, I never used the pistol, and the YER is he only that that really interested me

Also, spy needs a new skin for his Sapper just like the engie got the pip boy

:phone:

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
YER is pretty mediocre without the full set. If you don't have it you might as well use stock loadout, with maybe an enforcer instead of the revolver. Not being able to disguise is just such a huge downside on just about every map.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Not really because at least I can sneak up on an engine without my **** getting ***** when my disguise wears off

Besides ive learned to be sneaky without a disguise, so I have no problem with it

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Not really because at least I can sneak up on an engine without my **** getting ***** when my disguise wears off

Besides ive learned to be sneaky without a disguise, so I have no problem with it

You can stab an engy and sap his gun with a normal loadout. Still don't think its worthwhile

M@v

Subarashii!
Anyone want a machina? I can craft a 2nd one and would be willing to trade it. Offer would have to be at least a reclaimed metal + something because its composed of:
1 reclaimed+bison+sydney sleeper.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
No, like on my stats, it says max kills via Pyro was 1.
But I have that achievement where you kill three people grouped together.
Pretty sure the achieve counts assists. Alternativly, you set them on fire, died, then killed them. The stats show most kills in one life. Otherwise it could just be bugged/slow to upload.

Then you must be fast as hell because once the disguise goes away my **** starts getting ***** and I die
Yeah, I have the same problem. Depending on the situation, I either just stab him anyway and take the death or just sap first, then stab.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
So uh, I just got an unusual hat.

Haunted Ghost Brain Bucket.

How do I find out what it's worth? It's ugly as hell and I want to get rid of it ; ~;.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Thanks. Just waiting for my steam forum account to get activated and I'll ask in the advice thread.

Yeah, I can see why the hat is undesirable. I was just thinking that the whole sort of Halloween/haunted theme with the bucket and ghosts might up the value a bit. Haha, maybe just wishful thinking.

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
I really want The Noh Mercy. Pretty much the only "hat" I actually want (that, and Max's Severed Head XD).

M@v

Subarashii!
The only hat I ever really wanted was the bonk helm. I have it now and painted it gold. Then a month of so after I got it and painted it the summer shades came out, which go perfectly with the hat :p

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
The only hat I ever really wanted was the bonk helm. I have it now and painted it gold. Then a month of so after I got it and painted it the summer shades came out, which go perfectly with the hat :p
I ended up buying the hat and this other medic hat. Quite frankly, I ended up spending like 50 bucks at the Mann Co store (mostly on keys) and I only got one unusual hat :mad:

I'm done with hats. I only care about weapons now since that's the most important in gameplay I think.

•Col•

Smash Champion
So is there some way to go about finding an item's worth? I found a level 100 Desert Marauder hat for the Sniper today, which is BY FAR my least played class... So yeah, I guess I'm going to trade it, but I dunno how much it's worth. :l

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
So is there some way to go about finding an item's worth? I found a level 100 Desert Marauder hat for the Sniper today, which is BY FAR my least played class... So yeah, I guess I'm going to trade it, but I dunno how much it's worth. :l
Try this spreadsheet

http://tf2spreadsheet.blogspot.com/

Sometimes it's not accurate and the only real way of knowing a price of something is the more you trade, but this is still a pretty good resource when you come up with a blank on what you should be selling your **** for

And I wish people weren't so stupid when trading

I do not appreciate random trades, especially while I'm advertising to buy something, I said I wanted a genuine version for an item, not the non genuine item, learn to read, I do not like F2Pers begging for things that nobody will give them, I do not like it when people don't read and offer me an entirely new item rather than the one I was advertising for, I do not appreciate it when people try to get me to pay 6 keys for a can of paint and genuine goggles, I do not like it when people who are new at trading tell me that a crappy craft hat is worth 3 refined when it's actually worth 1 and they don't listen to me because I've been trading for longer than them already and I think I like to know a thing or two about how to trade, etc.

I blame the influx of new players into the game tbh

•Col•

Smash Champion
Ah, thank you. Does the level of an item increase its worth, or does it mean nothing? lol

Top Bottom