• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Fortress 2

•Col•

Smash Champion
Aww crap. I have a class 6-8:30pm on Mondays. Oh well.

But anyway....

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
*goes to a server in the style of mincraft*

*tries to sell his minecraft account*

*gets called a scammer*

What the **** did I even do? Literally only at least 2 people were interested, one who tried to give me a parasite hat, and another who the moment I went to trade he cancelled on me and started spouting **** about me scamming people, even though I haven't actually done a trade yet

Yeah because that's totally fair. Then they say it's because I'm selling games out of Steam because obv games on Steam didn't just become tradeable like a month ago right?

fkacyan

Smash Hero
*goes to a server in the style of mincraft*

*tries to sell his minecraft account*

*gets called a scammer*

What the **** did I even do? Literally only at least 2 people were interested, one who tried to give me a parasite hat, and another who the moment I went to trade he cancelled on me and started spouting **** about me scamming people, even though I haven't actually done a trade yet

Yeah because that's totally fair. Then they say it's because I'm selling games out of Steam because obv games on Steam didn't just become tradeable like a month ago right?
Games have never been tradable.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Yes they have been tradeable look at steam and activate Steam Trading Beta. Then you should be able to trade game gift codes
I feel like this is trolling but given Valve's recent moneygrubbing it really would not surprise me.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I feel like this is trolling but given Valve's recent moneygrubbing it really would not surprise me.
I'm not trolling you I'm being serious right now go on steam, activate Steam Trading Beta, and all game giftcodes you get become tradeable. Right now you can either trade for other games or you can trade for TF2 items

D

Deleted member

It's true. There's even a section on the Steam User Forums all about trading games. Hell, I've been peddling a copy of Beat Hazard Complete for quite some time now, with no luck to speak of.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
It's true. There's even a section on the Steam User Forums all about trading games. Hell, I've been peddling a copy of Beat Hazard Complete for quite some time now, with no luck to speak of.
How much? I might be tempted to buy it

And god damn it, people keep telling me Minecraft is not worth buds. Yes it is buds are worth 20$ and you can buy Minecraft for 20$, why the hell would it not be worth buds? I am not going to take alien parasite hats and I am not going to take anything worse less than MC this is ********

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
You just have to find the right person and be patient.
I don't do big trading but I waited 3 days to find this guy trading an Original for a SCRAP as opposed to the usual reclaimed or more (which is freaking ridiculous).

Same with strange weapons where people think they're worth 1 refined. I mean like seriously?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
People had been trading games for items for quite a while, but with the new trading system it's done in a manner to prevent people being scammed.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Same with strange weapons where people think they're worth 1 refined. I mean like seriously?
If the weapon is a useful one, I can see that. (Minigun, Medigun, ect) The only way to get them is by opening crates, which are 2.3 reclaimed.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Fuelbi ditched us again. BIG SURPRISE THERE HURR.
It was 10, I was tired, and I had to work on the Sonic thread's OP.

Is there any problem why my leaving caused such a big problem?

If the weapon is a useful one, I can see that. (Minigun, Medigun, ect) The only way to get them is by opening crates, which are 2.3 reclaimed.
Yeah it depends on the weapon. If it's something like a Boston Basher you'd most likely buy it for 1-2 scrap while a good weapon like a Medigun or a Minigun could go for 3-4 refined and 1-2 refined respectively. For a weapon like the Medgun, just give it some time for demand to go down and you'll find it for 2 refined at most in the future

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Mic killed me, then I killed him back.

And I also backstabbed F8AL, who's returning threats came up empty. XD
Just be lucky that my team sucked and didn't help me capture anything...:mad:

Looking forward to playing with everyone tonight! :3

M@v

Subarashii!
Hey guys, don't forget the lighthouse game night is at 8EST!
We will meet in the group chatroom.

If your not part of the group, join this group:
The Folks From Smashboards (SSBLH).

Also I'm going to be rotating the OP pic to spice things up a little.

M@v

Subarashii!
I'll be on until about 10pm EST. Got a meeting. But if anyone's early I'm starting to play now if people want to start informally.

pghmav is my steam. Or just join my game through the group.

Oh, and:

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
So strange medigun sucks balls. It only counts ubercharges towards rank and that sucks because it takes like 10 minutes to fill the meter up with that thing and to be useful you actually need ab ubersaw

I'm not sure whether or not I should sell the damn thing. I'm also not sure I'd I should be buying more medic crates and hoping the medigun drop out of those as well

:phone:

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
The OP got me excited thinking Valve started the Halloween promo time already.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Well ****, forgot about this.
I haven't even played today. I guess there's next time.

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
So since I don't have an account on the steam forums, can I get a price check on the unusual modest pile of hat w/ circling peace sign (it's an all class hat)? I traded it to some guy after he bought me a game worth $49.99

Top Bottom