• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Fortress 2

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I was on Badwater on a random server, and reflected one of demoman's grenade... pill... thingys. Anyway, not only did it send me 200 ft into the air, it killed three, maybe four people in front of me. Pretty lolzy.
Did you save the replay?:c

M@v

Subarashii!
I won't be there tonight; waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too busy with College stuff. Its one of those good 'ol fashioned wreck my life college weeks.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Pyro can currently use the soldier's reserve shooter in beta.

Is good day : D.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Oh man, that sounds neat...I'll need to go redownload that beta client. :p

M@v

Subarashii!
Been putting a lot of work in with scout and stickybomb demo.
Trying to become more of a jack of all trades player rather than just an expert sniper/okay spy and scout.
Stickybomb demo is sooooo good if you practice a lot with him.

In speaking of sniper, I have strange jarate and my strange bushwacka, so expect to hear that promotion chime a lot since I abuse the hell out of that combo.

Lastly, found a Janissary Ketche the other day. Now I have 2 random drop spy hats :D

•Col•

Smash Champion
Been putting a lot of work in with scout and stickybomb demo.
Trying to become more of a jack of all trades player rather than just an decent sniper/meh spy and scout.
Stickybomb demo is sooooo good if you practice a lot with him.
Fixed.

blah

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
ahahahahah

I recorded the 8-bonk thing in a .dem file I think

if you ever catch up with those guys again, I can probably record the same thing we did in 2fort & badlands into .dem for replays too

John2k4

The End of an Era
I've got VVVVV or Rush...what'll you offer for one of the two?

M@v

Subarashii!
;P

If anyone's interested, I have a spare strange jarate and strange crusader's crossbow floating around in my bp.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Okay so someone has to explain to me how to rocket jump with Soldier. I can do it normally and go up all the way, but the problem is that in competitive play, you also want to move forward quickly. HOW?
And also, how do I control my jumps as a Demoman, I see superquick turns, and I am baffled.

Top Bottom