• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Fortress 2

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Unfortunately, the rocket launcher is out of my reach. As for the knife, I'm only in the market to sell that so I can't really pay more than 1.66 ref for it.

John2k4

The End of an Era
I'll buy a festive knife. Lemme finish the weeks idling and I'll have the metal. I've got 1.33 on hand.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Ok, but I'm selling for 1 key/2.66 just so you know. I don't want to get your hopes up that it's something like 2 refined for it lol.

John2k4

The End of an Era
After seeing the prices of other things in this thread... I'll pass. =P

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Just as a note

John's posts were like a day apart

Technically counts as a bump, not a double post

M@v

Subarashii!
i traded for a crate 40 once. And i got a ****ing s.holiday punch out of it. i was going for a sapper or huntsman <_<

:phone:

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Just as a note

John's posts were like a day apart

Technically counts as a bump, not a double post
SWF Global Rules Version 7.1 said:
Multiple posts in a row. If you wish to add/modify content you have already posted, use the "edit" function.
I don't see clarification between what differentiates a double post from a 24-hour bump.

Anyways, I'm selling a Napper's Respite and Peculiarly Drab Tincture.

And since nobody responded to either my post in this thread or Bionic's announcement on the Steam page, looks like nothing will be going on tonight.

John2k4

The End of an Era
DH - I don't go by spreadsheet prices. I ask around in a server that I'm really familiar with, and go from there.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
I told Bionic I wouldn't be here tonight, but actually I might be

It depends on how late "tonight" is, though

I'll probably be home around 11pm and 1am PST, so I figure that's still too late but if it isn't, I can play

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Tery, if you ever happen to get your hands on an unusual Napper, save that baby for me. That's my most sought after hat right now.

M@v

Subarashii!
if i ever get an unusual ill probably instantly sell it. almost 0 interest in unusual hats but i can sell them for a high price <3

M@v

Subarashii!
i could afford an unusual if i sold stuff. the rarest items i actually have interest in are strange/genuine weapons. 2 rarest items i have atm are s.machina and s.sapper

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
The rarest item I have in my backpack is probably a dirty Last Breath.

Laughing?

Me too.
At least you probably have metal.

I'm flat broke. Not even a scrap.

And it doesn't help that a large chunk of my backpack value comes from me festive rocket launcher and my cross-comm crash helmet.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
At least you probably have metal.

I'm flat broke. Not even a scrap.

And it doesn't help that a large chunk of my backpack value comes from me festive rocket launcher and my cross-comm crash helmet.
Assuming the former is strange and the latter is genuine that's worth way more, I barely have any metal, about two refined.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
As a whole I like it, but the motion was done with 2 connects, hich ironically isn't as good as some of the animation I've seen done by people without them. Just little things, like the floatyness of the sniper rifle/toolbox and such.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I think that based on the length of the video, we can overlook the laziness of it though. I saw in a different video that a 1 minute, highly animated SFM video took 20 minutes to create not including render.

Top Bottom