• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Fortress 2

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I bought the pistol about an hour ago, but I still need the liberty lawnchair. My steamID is GwJumpman if you don't already have me added.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Talking about poor? Hello. I have around two refined in my backpack and I wouldn't even know what the most expensive item in my backpack is but it's pitiful for sure.

On the bright side, I can start saving up for eternity to have a chance at getting a Medic unusual.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Decent Medic unusuals are expensive.

Don't worry tery if I do a random uncrate and get a burning modest pile of hat, I'll buy you a medic unusual :3

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Decent Medic unusuals are expensive.

Don't worry tery if I do a random uncrate and get a burning modest pile of hat, I'll buy you a medic unusual :3
My idea of a decent unusual would be some low tier effect with the Otolaryngologist's Mirror.

But whatever you plan is good with me, too. :3

Also if anyone has Ulises added, ask him if he's got a mic and such whenever you see him online. I always sign on minutes after he signs off.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Not usually. I went on a crafting spree the last two days. I came out of it with a clean Last Breath, 2 All Fathers, a Team Captain, and a few 2 ref hats/misc items. I FEEL like I at least broke even or gained, but I'm now a bit low on both hats and metal, but I have more high value hats than before.
One of those All Fathers for sale?

Morin0

Smash Lord
Ugh, I just remembered that the day before all ash items were to disappear, I crafted two Piles of Ash and I couldn't open them! I tried it on the day of and still no luck! :mad:

ulises3000

Smash Ace
NNID
Ulises3000
3DS FC
1951-1622-8058
Switch FC
SW-4892-0521-2326
Also if anyone has Ulises added, ask him if he's got a mic and such whenever you see him online. I always sign on minutes after he signs off.
I do have a headset with a mic on it. Not sure about the quality on it though.
I just use my headphones without a mic cause their a little more comfortable then the other.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Quality won't be a problem, just make sure we can hear you, that's what's important. :3

We need to know every time you get some good picks, whether the enemy Medic is running Uber or Kritzkrieg, and that sort of stuff.

John2k4

The End of an Era
G. Deus Specs and Purity Fist. How much?

OH and the Objector.

And the Last Breath #8080 (as a gag gift for Bionic =P)

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I generally go by spreadsheet prices for stuff I sell. That good?

If you're cool with that (anyone who wants something), send me a trade request. I'm on Steam all the time.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Lol if you don't want to pay spreadsheet price, just let me know if you have an offer. We'll probably work something out.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Last Breath, 1 scrap.

The gift text lowers its value by 99%.
I used to have one, but I'm glad I got rid of it since I didn't particularly like it and its worth so freaking much

Veetaak

Smash Lord
Terywj did you catch the i46 qualifiers? I saw a bit of it and it seems as if the new mix up is doing good, beating LG even. I know it's not the most important of matches but still.

Looking forward to see how they'll do in the near future

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Finally assembled my Crate 40 Strange set.

Now to sell it at a huge profit when crate 50 hits.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Monday, July 16, 2012
4:06 AM - SandvichHeavy7643: sup
4:06 AM - › Krynxe.「SWF」: Hi
SandvichHeavy7643 is now Offline.

So confused

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Veetaak said:
Terywj did you catch the i46 qualifiers? I saw a bit of it and it seems as if the new mix up is doing good, beating LG even. I know it's not the most important of matches but still.

Looking forward to see how they'll do in the near future
Just call me Tery.

I am on vacation so didn't have time to watch those but I heard Flow Up / Classic Flow won overall.

I found this post on NATF2 quite valuable in regards to the new team.

"Harb i don't think this has anything to do about people not considering this a "real team" - it's more of the concern of what will happen if you guys don't win. Obviously the new mix is a pretty insane roster - all jokes aside i also wouldn't necessarily call this an "all star" team as some are saying. When i think of all star, i think of best of every class, in which case you're missing banny, clockwork, and yz. It looks like an all star team simply because you combined your best 3 players with mix's...leaving all the newbies from last season and ww/smaka out of the mix (no pun intended).

However it's silly not to say that this team wasn't formed due to the fact that both flow/mix was disappointed in their LAN results and are trying to guarantee a win. Changes are fine from time to time, but when good teams die due to one bad showing, the whole "real team" vibe seems kinda sketchy. I honestly don't know why you guys killed Flow...you had the most dominant season against arguably the best competition invite has had in a while. mix also really had no reason to disband..another season with kb/lansky, and they could have really had a chance to gel. Just because LAN didn't go as planned doesn't mean a disband is necessary. Flow had the potential to be just as domninant again in S12...just as people were considering Flow a "real team", you guys break up. See the trend? Forming a team to win is fine - but disbanding that team as soon as things don't result in a 16-0, or championship season is silly.

That's why all eyes are are the new mix now...if you guys bomb at i46, then what? I personally hope you guys do great there, but if you don't and break roster again - it's just going to prove all the haters right."

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Hey Guys, I got a server!

IP:

It's currently running a mod I built (based off a thread): Multiply every weapon's stats by 10.

:3

Top Bottom