• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Fortress 2

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Well if you do want it, let me know. It's probably going nowhere for a bit.
Eh it's ok, I got it like 5 minutes ago finally on my last server of the day. I gave the guy a huge boner apparently. He didn't know what it was worth so when I told him 5 keys he almost lost it with me

I've been Premium since Australian Christmas update, more than half a year ago.

fuelbi_status: destroyed
That's not what F8AL told me before :embarrass:

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Wasn't I the one that got you premium Tery?
Yeah. <3

Eh it's ok, I got it like 5 minutes ago finally on my last server of the day. I gave the guy a huge boner apparently. He didn't know what it was worth so when I told him 5 keys he almost lost it with me
TMI.

Fuelbi said:
That's not what F8AL told me before :embarrass:
F8AL's going senile, you can't trust everything the old man says.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
So I'm selling some Genuine Planeswalker Goggles for 4 refined, a quick answer would be appreciated since I need to do a trade in metal right about now

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Fuelbi I'm just curious

Before you quit

How much moneys in **** did you have?

I wanted to see if I caught up to that, I'm sitting on about 5 buds right now if I sold everything.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Before I quit, considering what prices were last year, my entire inventory would've been worth a nice pair of buds.

When I came back and the prices of some of my stuff skyrocketed in the year I was gone, it would've been worth a nice pair of buds and a bill's hat.

Now at this point that I invested in a couple of keys yesterday and I got a lot more newer stuff for my loadouts, my inventory is probably worth 2 buds maybe.

Honestly, I'm wary about what I buy or else I would have a lot more valuable ****. Thing is, is that I prefer to buy stuff that I'm actually going to use. You'll see my inventory being small and compressed to like one page of stuff I'll actually use, but that's because I just hate buying stuff for the hell of it so I prefer to be more selective about what I buy. I'm still not even done buying stuff yet for my characters even anyways. I'm still going to be saving up for a B.M.O.C., a clean Merc's Pride Scarf, a Genuine El Jefe, and a clean Fast Learner. Atm, I'm just shopping for some After Eight paint and a Surgeon's Sahlhelm while all I have for sale is a Strange Rocket Launcher and a Strange Sticky Bomb Launcher so if anyone has I'm interested

Handorin

Smash Hero
I have a couple crates. Is it worth buying a key to open them, or should I just trade them? This whole trading system is new to me.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Look at the list of what's in them and look at the spreadsheet price of them. Use a key as 2.55 refined and determine if the risk is worth the reward.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Before I quit, considering what prices were last year, my entire inventory would've been worth a nice pair of buds.

When I came back and the prices of some of my stuff skyrocketed in the year I was gone, it would've been worth a nice pair of buds and a bill's hat.

Now at this point that I invested in a couple of keys yesterday and I got a lot more newer stuff for my loadouts, my inventory is probably worth 2 buds maybe.

Honestly, I'm wary about what I buy or else I would have a lot more valuable ****. Thing is, is that I prefer to buy stuff that I'm actually going to use. You'll see my inventory being small and compressed to like one page of stuff I'll actually use, but that's because I just hate buying stuff for the hell of it so I prefer to be more selective about what I buy. I'm still not even done buying stuff yet for my characters even anyways. I'm still going to be saving up for a B.M.O.C., a clean Merc's Pride Scarf, a Genuine El Jefe, and a clean Fast Learner. Atm, I'm just shopping for some After Eight paint and a Surgeon's Sahlhelm while all I have for sale is a Strange Rocket Launcher and a Strange Sticky Bomb Launcher so if anyone has I'm interested
Oh. Huh.

Man, Genuine El Jefe is for poor people =p. Unusual El Jefe Master Race reporting in.

FUELBI GOTTA TRADE UP.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Ulti what's your Steam account? I don't think I've seen your backpack and I'm curious.

Also I'm kind of poor, but not really I guess. I have around 1.5 buds worth last I checked. I'm basically going for a Pyro collection, so I usually get around 10 refined then spend half of it on new hats and stuff, then keep the rest and continue making profit with what's left.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
What's the risk/reward on crafting hats rather than trading refined for certain ones. Does crafting usually yield higher value hats?

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Not usually. I went on a crafting spree the last two days. I came out of it with a clean Last Breath, 2 All Fathers, a Team Captain, and a few 2 ref hats/misc items. I FEEL like I at least broke even or gained, but I'm now a bit low on both hats and metal, but I have more high value hats than before.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Ulti what's your Steam account? I don't think I've seen your backpack and I'm curious.

Also I'm kind of poor, but not really I guess. I have around 1.5 buds worth last I checked. I'm basically going for a Pyro collection, so I usually get around 10 refined then spend half of it on new hats and stuff, then keep the rest and continue making profit with what's left.
My ID is Utilt. Not linking BP because lolphone. Look it up.

:phone:

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Oh. Huh.

Man, Genuine El Jefe is for poor people =p. Unusual El Jefe Master Race reporting in.

FUELBI GOTTA TRADE UP.
**** unusuals, I never liked them. If I ever unboxed one, I'd just sell it and be done with it. I wish I'd unbox one though. I've tried about 30-40 keys already before and I haven't unboxed one yet :/

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Ulti, if you don't mind me asking, about how much of an investment did you have to make in order to get that much stuff? Did you go hardcore no $$$ or did you buy keys to gain all that or what? I'm curious because if my inventory ever becomes that amazing, I'd like to know just how much of an investment I'd have to make

That said if anyone wants stuff from page 4 of my bp trade me. The only thing there not for sale is my rainblower and that's pretty much it I'm waiting till it goes up in price

http://tf2b.com/tf2/76561198025815843

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I'm still looking for a place that sells an unusual virtual reality headset for cash.

I'm not trading-oriented and I'm afraid I'll be scammed. :(

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
About $100. Thats about $60 in just trading up.

Ive also tried to put investments towards the crate 40 set. I still need a sapper, but that'll be like 2 buds profit if I can get the entire set and sell it.

Also bio, find someone who will trade them for games. You overpay about 10%, but you dont get scammed.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
About $100. Thats about $60 in just trading up.

Ive also tried to put investments towards the crate 40 set. I still need a sapper, but that'll be like 2 buds profit if I can get the entire set and sell it.

:phone:
Do you just uncrate when you get keys or do you just sell the keys period?

Morin0

Smash Lord
What's the highest amount of money you've spent on a single MANN CO store purchase? For me it was probably around $50. I felt horrible afterwards.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I've only spent 30$ at the most.

I just don't have the type of money to spend on 50$ all at once

EDIT: I just realized that my inventory's going to be worth about 4 buds once I finally get the Balloonicorn I ordered in the mail

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Damn son. Genuine Balloonicorns are so much lol.

I just want to sell those Crate 40s and get a 8-9 bud decent all class unusual :<

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Damn son. Genuine Balloonicorns are so much lol.

I just want to sell those Crate 40s and get a 8-9 bud decent all class unusual :<
I honestly didn't think they'd escalate to that price. I've been holding off on buying a regular one just because I've been waiting for my Genuine one to come in. If it wasn't that I recently moved and that I've been having issues with my mail, I would be riding with all that swag right now since it's probably somewhere in my mailbox right now.

and I honestly just want to get at least ONE pair of buds so I can just spend it on high valued Genuine and clean versions of all the stuff that I want.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I'm thinking of buying that when it comes back, but I don't know...

I've spent $63 on keys and ****, oh god.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I honestly didn't think they'd escalate to that price. I've been holding off on buying a regular one just because I've been waiting for my Genuine one to come in. If it wasn't that I recently moved and that I've been having issues with my mail, I would be riding with all that swag right now since it's probably somewhere in my mailbox right now.

and I honestly just want to get at least ONE pair of buds so I can just spend it on high valued Genuine and clean versions of all the stuff that I want.
I sort of forgot to mention I'd also sell my Smoking Jefe along with it, which is 4 buds. lol.

I want more info D:
http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/2358941

Top 5 on his wishlist for his hat. Pretty ****ing good deal, actually.

If that's too much, open a trade on TF2 outpost for games to Engie unusuals.

D

Deleted member

no wonder I don't have any amazing hats, I never paid anything for this game, besides the game itself :p

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Does anybody have a strange pistol and strange liberty launcher? I'll pay 0.66 ref and 1 ref respectively.

Top Bottom