• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Fortress 2

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Yeah, I'd be down for that. Problem with highlander is that it is a bit of a first-come-first-serve thing with your class. Hopefully everyone will be happy with the class they end up with. I'd suggest everyone posting their preferences, with categories like Most Preferred/Best, Preferred/Good, Acceptable/Okay, Dislike/Bad.

As for me, it would look like this
[COLLAPSE="TF2 Preferred Classes"]
Main
Heavy

Preferred Secondaries/Next Best
Demoman
Spy
Soldier

Medic Tier
Medic*

Not preferred, but I'm still good with them
Scout
Engi
Pyro

Just no
Sniper

* I don't like playing medic much, but I play a really good one and can be credit to team. I'll be okay going medic if I know the people on my team, especially those who are playing good classes to be constahealed/ubered/krit'd like soldier/heavy, are good.

I've been playing this game for years, so I can play every class very well. (With the exception of sniper, I've only spent like 10 or so hours on him and can only try to use my cs:s skills to play him lol) Also, I'm really out of practice since I haven't been playing in so many months. I used to play Heavy for my clan so he's definitely my best, but I play him so much more than every other class that I do find him a bit boring and would be more than happy to take anything I ranked in my preferred secondaries. I'm okay with taking any class though, tbh.

tl;dr I'm good and okay with playing any class, I'd just prefer it above my orange tier.
[/COLLAPSE]

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I feel like having a thread for this in the LH Tourneys is a good idea to start gathering interest. People can say they want to be a part of the Highlander mini0league and then list their preferred / skilled classes. I will speak to F8AL about this.

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Alright, good luck. If I can help lemme know. Also, I used to host tf2 servers, I know how to mess with mods and all that fun stuff so I can throw up a dedicated server if we need it. But we do have that one passworded dedi server, so it's whatever.

Add me on steam mayn
http://steamcommunity.com/id/krynxe

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Alright, good luck. If I can help lemme know. Also, I used to host tf2 servers, I know how to mess with mods and all that fun stuff so I can throw up a dedicated server if we need it. But we do have that one passworded dedi server, so it's whatever.

Add me on steam mayn
http://steamcommunity.com/id/krynxe
You're going to be my right-hand person for the servers, then, since the one listed in the OP is...well, bad. ^^

Expect a thread in the LH Tourneys later tonight. I will reference it here, too.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Scott (please tell me I got your name right, I haven't seen you in like 2 years), can you add me to the OP?

Steam ID: GwJumpman

D

Deleted member

Guys, Steam has been hacked. I'd recommend changing your passwords.

D

Deleted member

There have been no reports of compromised accounts yet (It's mostly just credit card and billing information), but one should play it safe.

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Yeah I went ahead and changed my password. With steam guard and encrypted credit card info, plus the odds of being a victim out of 35+ million users, I'm not too concerned.

D

Deleted member

I've got a strange stickybomb launcher. How much would that be estimated to be worth?

John2k4

The End of an Era
About that data breach:
I seriously hope he is not trolling with his last sentence...

Click for a larger image. :p

D

Deleted member

About that data breach:
I seriously hope he is not trolling with his last sentence...

Click for a larger image. :p
Most folks think it's a fake.

Besides, Dota 2 is probably going to be Free-to-Play anyway.

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
And they'll keep making money by have a hat store, and giving Dota players crates that they need to spend real money to open. :awesome:

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Does anybody have a Strange Pistol? I get too many pistol kills as Engie to not have a strange one.

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Does anybody have a Strange Pistol? I get too many pistol kills as Engie to not have a strange one.
I'll trade you mine for something. I prefer using my lugermorph, anyways. What're you offering?

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
D:

I found a guy on the Steam forum to sell it to me about a half hour after posting. :(

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Np, glad you found what you wanted.

I'm still trying to trade my v.Sola Topi for a v. Modest Pile or v. tossle cap

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
I had a strange pistol I've been trying to get rid of too, oh well. Dphat sucks.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
So I downloaded the tr_walkway_rc2 map and placed / extracted into the right folder, but I can't connect to it from my console? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
You have to make your own server and load it in the server if you haven't been doing that.

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
If the bsp is in your tf/maps folder, there shouldn't be a problem. Are you using the 'map' or the 'changelevel' command? Also, try resetting your game after the extraction if you haven't already. And try typing in 'maps' and seeing if the map is listed at all.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I get a whole lot of bizarre error messages and all the like. The stuff is extracted under the "Steam/Terywj/TF2/tf/maps" area or whatever. I followed the instructions and all that. Ahh whatever. I can live without it, I suppose.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Am I the only one who's getting hit really hard from this last update?

Normally, I can get a game through before it crashes. Now, just clicking on a server getting started on training is crashing it.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Oh. I've had literally no issues with it.

*Playing Spy on CTF 2Fort, walking around the sewers.*
*Accidentally face stabs a Pyro, get ignited.*
*Retreats, stair stabs with Kunia*

everythingwentbetterthanexpect.jpg

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
This is such a good update

Dramatically improved the dynamic model loading system's memory usage, performance, and stability

Reduced memory usage on systems running Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7

Improved alt-tab handling under Windows Vista and Windows 7

Top Bottom