• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Arlington Presents: *Pound* 3 Feb 2nd/3rd Be there by 11!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i updated the P3 website with a lot of info from the first page of SWF if anyone needs it and SWF is sucking as usual.

dont forget registration closes jan 26th at midnight EST (friday night=11:59, midnight=close!)

OTRU...

Smash Champion
plank: i was supposed to team with lain but my usual partner skrach is gonna show up after all so ill be teaming with skrach instead, i already PM'ed lain about this... Good Luck lain and thnx for willing to team with me when i was teamless.

pockyD

Smash Legend
i can bring a setup if necessary (i don't know if it is - i haven't been following this thread) and maybe a tv if my ride has space for it

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT <3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
This is soon, I need a partner! Anyone will do, my V is not coming anymore. I haven't been keeping up with the thread but can you change partners after you've already registered and such? I need a partner. T_T Message me on AIM NusCirtap42888 or PM me though I won't check this thread/message box nearly as often as being on aim. I am usually on towards 10pm+ EST. <3

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hey guys make sure you go to the website and read the new information on registration... DO IT CORRECTLY OR YOU WONT BE ON THE ROSTER!!!

pound3.teamarlington.net

hopefully smashboards is fixed for now...

also we NEED SETUPS!! $15 per setup people.

Lastly, once registration ends within the next day or two I will make a thread and list everyone's teammates and those who have NO teamate. You guys can then debate for who gets to team with who via PMs and let me know on the thread whos teaming.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Something is wierd on the reg site. The prices all say 0.00. Is that suppose to be like that. I am about to reg but i dont wanna get gimped of my cash when I do and it says I never did

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
just click once on any of the editions so we have all ur information, then click the other link...

the main page of the forum has instructions. the editions are just to get ur info now thats why they say 0.00

5 hours!

MaNg0

Smash Hero
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

dammit i called like 139193 people and got nothing lol

hmmmm

waiting for huggies 2 text back

hes working

^_^

PLANK!!!

ill be there

some how

because uhhhhh

someone needs 2 counter m2k in crews ^______^

hopefully dreamlands comes up =D

MaNg0

Smash Hero
I already found someone is just i need my plane ticket thingy

can i get a refund ^_^ if all fails ^______________________________^

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
****in', my teammate can't make it. I am now in need of a teammate.
HEY! I just came here looking for one cause I'm the odd man out of my crew of people. Lets team, I play Jiggs. (I'm good dont worry) I'm the second best if not the best team player in my region.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom