• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

xepherthree

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4167-4976-4789
Gattling gun is an energy weapon. ****.
o_________o
Sniper is too.
IDK about rocket launcher, but that seems to be all that the spacies have left.
Whether or not spacies have rocket launchers, I SMELL A REDO!
-audience boos-
Methinks Snake just won.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I've been saying that since the Spacies vs Samus FFA <_<

lol that site mixed up the description for Machine Gun with Gattling Gun.

So if the Machine Gun isn't considered enery-based, then that and the lolgrenades/mines are all the spacies could really have besides the lolblaster/cqc.

Sieguest

Smash Master
Well then you find a way to give it rapid shot and no need for ammo D:<
Easy, the same way we have plasma going through our body, some mechanism like that produces plasma, combo that with the all ready known facet that we have rapid fire in things like machine guns, work a bit of mechanics

and GG.

REL38

Smash Lord
Easy, the same way we have plasma going through our body, some mechanism like that produces plasma, combo that with the all ready known facet that we have rapid fire in things like machine guns, work a bit of mechanics

and GG.

I don't believe the plasma running through our human bodies would function or even be the same in a machine . . . . ya know?

Sieguest

Smash Master
So what you're saying is that if I put a tube on my body, it'll turn my cell plasma into something lethal?

Huh
You see, when Fox puts the Plasma Cannon on his shoulder when he equips it, there's actually a tube you don't see that goes to his blood stream and takes small increments of plasma to use as ammo, and then kick in the rapid fire. The body will produce more plasma than what is lost so he'll be perfectly fine.

Yeah, went there...

In seriousness though, I think the one fact that negates this weapon is that in SFA, you could only use the Plasma Cannon if you were wing riding an Arwing or Wolfen.

REL38

Smash Lord
You see, when Fox puts the Plasma Cannon on his shoulder when he equips it, there's actually a tube you don't see that goes to his blood stream and takes small increments of plasma to use as ammo, and then kick in the rapid fire. The body will produce more plasma than what is lost so he'll be perfectly fine.

Yeah, went there...

In seriousness though, I think the one fact that negates this weapon is that in SFA, you could only use the Plasma Cannon if you were wing riding an Arwing or Wolfen.
Don't cha need to go through mitosis and all that jazz which still requires energy from the body?
Using molecular sized fuel and change that into actual ammo, lethal at that?
Wouldn't the tube eat Fox alive and turn into the Andross?
?
?

O_________________________________o

Sieguest

Smash Master
Don't cha need to go through mitosis and all that jazz which still requires energy from the body?
Using molecular sized fuel and change that into actual ammo, lethal at that?
Wouldn't the tube eat Fox alive and turn into the Andross?
?
?

O_________________________________o
That's just regular body functions though...

and yep, lethal, only because it's Plasma though, if it wasn't plasma, prolly wouldn't work.

If that happens then just do a barrel roll and you'll be fine....

yup....

*nods*
*sees Andross*
yup....

JOE!

Smash Hero
you do realize those are two different plasmas, right?

Plasma in the body = blood

Plasma for owies = state of matter that is super-energized. Think lightning bolt

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Snake should win this. Falco's head is so big, Snake will have no problem headshotting him.

Nova9000

Smash Lord
I think Snake would win as well but still, the spacies weaponary is up for questioning again.

Rd. 5 seems like Rd. 4.5 con't...

Nova9000

Smash Lord
We REALLY need to make weapons lists.
>_>
I suggested this before but no one did anything
I second this as well. I may have even made the suggestion as well. At least we won't have weapon floods whenever people decide they want to sway a MU.
Paya

Sieguest

Smash Master
you do realize those are two different plasmas, right?

Plasma in the body = blood

Plasma for owies = state of matter that is super-energized. Think lightning bolt
Probably the reason why I put
"/troll"
in my initial post.....
>__________________________________>

JOE!

Smash Hero
Deeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrppp

anywho, in all seriousness could a plasma gun work? All it is is a launcher of super-heated material

Nova9000

Smash Lord
Deeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrppp

anywho, in all seriousness could a plasma gun work? All it is is a launcher of super-heated material
Depends if you could control it. I mean, if we could control it and use it effenciently, we would have magma guns lol. But then again how literal are we taking this? Seems like everything is in a literal sense now, so idk...

I haven't spammed anything in a good while, so it's time to get back to work.

JOE!

Smash Hero
well, are we gonna pull the future tech clause for them here? I mean, before someone said lasers arent developed enough yet to do majo....

O_O

FUTURE - ****ING - TECH!!!!!!!!!!!

UncleSam

Smash Master
plasma is just very ionized gas.

plz explain how I can shoot somebody with gas.
we'll expand from there.

Nova9000

Smash Lord
well, are we gonna pull the future tech clause for them here? I mean, before someone said lasers arent developed enough yet to do majo....

O_O

FUTURE - ****ING - TECH!!!!!!!!!!!
You have to be universal about it then. Can't have double standards if so.

plasma is just very ionized gas.

plz explain how I can shoot somebody with gas.
we'll expand from there.
So explain ZSS's weapon again please? I recall someone saying it ran off of plasma.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasma_(physics)

Just asking out of clarification.

More spamming...

Nova9000

Smash Lord
[WIKI="An electrolaser is a type of electroshock weapon which is also a directed-energy weapon. It uses lasers to form an electrically conductive Laser-Induced Plasma Channel (LIPC). A fraction of a second later, a powerful electric current is sent down this [B][U]plasma channel[/U][/B] and delivered to the target, thus functioning overall as a large-scale, high energy, long-distance version of the Taser electroshock gun."][/WIKI]

Plasma is involved with the electrolaser and it's being controlled, resulting in a electric shock. I understand that. But plasma can also channel other forms of energy as well, which was what I was eluding to. Could it not be possible for the spacies to have such a gun? It wouldn't shoot plasma, but another substance maybe?

Nova9000

Smash Lord
Wikipedia said:
"An electrolaser is a type of electroshock weapon which is also a directed-energy weapon. It uses lasers to form an electrically conductive Laser-Induced Plasma Channel (LIPC). A fraction of a second later, a powerful electric current is sent down this plasma channel and delivered to the target, thus functioning overall as a large-scale, high energy, long-distance version of the Taser electroshock gun."
Plasma is involved with the electrolaser and it's being controlled, resulting in a electric shock. I understand that. But plasma can also channel other forms of energy as well, which was what I was eluding to. Could it not be possible for the spacies to have such a gun? It wouldn't shoot plasma, but another substance maybe?

Oops, double posted...

UncleSam

Smash Master
[WIKI="An electrolaser is a type of electroshock weapon which is also a directed-energy weapon. It uses lasers to form an electrically conductive Laser-Induced Plasma Channel (LIPC). A fraction of a second later, a powerful electric current is sent down this [B][U]plasma channel[/U][/B] and delivered to the target, thus functioning overall as a large-scale, high energy, long-distance version of the Taser electroshock gun."][/WIKI]

@bold part - *looks at previous posts*
they said shoot plasma but w.e.
and another substance sure, but you cant shoot gas at somebody with a gun.
that's just silly.

Nova9000

Smash Lord
@bold part - *looks at previous posts*
they said shoot plasma but w.e.
and another substance sure, but you cant shoot gas at somebody with a gun.
that's just silly.
Ganondorf could...he causes tornadoes when he exhales too much...

Ok. Misunderstood you. But Idk what else they could fire...I'll check on it later...

xepherthree

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4167-4976-4789
Spacies couldn't use Plasma Cannon even if they wanted to, you have to be wingriding in order to use it =/
In all honesty, I really wanna know why the f*** you have to BE ON AN ARWING to use a gun
>_>
-arwing does a barrel roll-
-wingrider falls off-

Sieguest

Smash Master
In all honesty, I really wanna know why the f*** you have to BE ON AN ARWING to use a gun
>_>
-arwing does a barrel roll-
-wingrider falls off-
Shouldn't need to barrel roll is the person arming the plasma cannon knows what they're doing @_@.

They have them on the Wolfen too.... took me like 5 tries to beat General Pepper in Coneria (and reach the badge score @_@) when you have to pelt him while wingriding on Wolf's Wolfen x.x
It was on Gold Level...

Nova9000

Smash Lord
Seems like lasers TBH. And then that means the Star Fox team fails. Wolf has the rocket launcher still, so he's not at a total loss. That's whats on the table unless something new comes up.

Top Bottom