• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

JOE!

Smash Hero
lol, 2 lucarios....

anywho, yeah, didnt we determine electrolaser (for ZSS's mini-pistol version) wouldnt be a gaurenteed 1 shot = loldead? Just paralyze

UncleSam

Smash Master
Even handheld electrolasers can be deadly.
IDK about the paralyzation stuff, that's a game mechanic. and even then, if an electroshock weapon is powerful enough to fully paralyze somebody just like that then it's still powerful.
taking that into RL we have a very dangerous weapon.

EDIT: 82

Nova9000

Smash Lord
Well isn't Fox smaller than an average human? Seems it would be more lethal more often than not due to size (Bowser).

xepherthree

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4167-4976-4789
Also, wan't it said somewhere over the rainbow in the FFA that animals have a weaker nervous system or something like that so they are effected more strongly by electricity?

JOE!

Smash Hero
yeah, but even in the infamous vs Falcon debate, Samus wasnt really credited with direct kills from the electrolaser, but moreso the paralyze effect stunning falcon for her to go in and finish.

Fox on the other hand has a ranged weapon that is deadly that if fired at the same time, chances are he could be either dead or paralyzed...and Zamus is either dead or severly wounded

EDIT @ Xeph:

it was said that they are more sensitive to sensory tweaks such as loud sounds due to their acute senses.

REL38

Smash Lord
Animals are more prone to electronic waves (or w/e) and frequencies.

This is extremely well shown in canines which Fox just so happens to be.

Dogs get all ansy while a thunder/lightning storm approaches.
That's cuz they feel the current or w/e in their fur. The loud thunder doesn't help much either.

In this case, the electric current of the weapon will have a slightly higher effect on Fox.
But more than likely not enough to downright kill if the current passes through him.

Screw him over more than a human, yes.
OHKO, idunno. Not very informed on electrical type stuff.

@Nova
His size may hinder him, but enough for a OHKO from an electrical current?
iduno, maybe

btw I hear Pound 4 is over-rated :p

Nova9000

Smash Lord
Animals are more prone to electronic waves (or w/e) and frequencies.

This is extremely well shown in canines which Fox just so happens to be.

Dogs get all ansy while a thunder/lightning storm approaches.
That's cuz they feel the current or w/e in their fur. The loud thunder doesn't help much either.

In this case, the electric current of the weapon will have a slightly higher effect on Fox.
But more than likely not enough to downright kill if the current passes through him.

Screw him over more than a human, yes.
OHKO, idunno. Not very informed on electrical type stuff.

@Nova
His size may hinder him, but enough for a OHKO from an electrical current?
iduno, maybe

btw I hear Pound 4 is over-rated :p
I wasn't saying it would OHKO him. I was stating more along the lines of super effective.

And Pound 4 may be overrated, but it's only an hr from where I'm at. And since I know a few people going, I might as well train to become stronger. After all, it's what Saiyans do...lol...

JOE!

Smash Hero
indeed, the whole reason Falcon even went on was becaus ZSS's electrolaser was a paralyzer, not a lightning gun.

new MU?

UncleSam

Smash Master
flacon isn't a boss, tho
Screw the rules I have money.

79 (woot 10 down 79 more to go)

EDIT: wait, electrolasers weak?
the government is planning on replacing the current close range weaponry of the military for electrolasers.
that's how awesome they are.
even small electrolasers can deal a deadly shock.

xepherthree

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4167-4976-4789
Screw the rules I have money.

79 (woot 10 down 79 more to go)

EDIT: wait, electrolasers weak?
the government is planning on replacing the current close range weaponry of the military for electrolasers.
that's how awesome they are.
even small electrolasers can deal a deadly shock.
Screw the money I have rules! Wait, what?
XD
Battle is still a tie then.

xepherthree

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4167-4976-4789
arg, I need a good line...
"It looks like Mai has been sent to the shadow realm, not even friendship can save her now"
"Bullcrap!"

I'm fine with that

"So that we can finally defeat the evil galactic overlord Xenu/Zenu and protect the hapless Fatans allover the world from being thrown into volCANoes!

"So let me get this straight. Are the only characters on this show who represent America are Jean-Claude Magnum, Rebecca Hawkins, Maximillion Pegasus and Bandit Keith? Is it just me or is Yu-gi-oh the most zenophobic show ever?"

UncleSam

Smash Master
"So that we can finally defeat the evil galactic overlord Xenu/Zenu and protect the hapless Fatans allover the world from being thrown into volCANoes!

"So let me get this straight. Are the only characters on this show who represent America are Jean-Claude Magnum, Rebecca Hawkins, Maximillion Pegasus and Bandit Keith? Is it just me or is Yu-gi-oh the most zenophobic show ever?"
lol.
Biker gangs

"Zug Zug"

JOE- take it into RL and apply actual stuff and look what we have

JOE!

Smash Hero
from the evidence i saw on the handheld electrolasers that either you or marthage presented me, they often arent lethal 100% of the time

UncleSam

Smash Master

JOE!

Smash Hero
again however, how powerful could ZSS's pistol version be, if in every appearance it was stated to only have (taser) strength?

justaway12

Smash Master
Xep, no offence, but I'm 99.999% positive that source or wherever you got that source isn't confirmed, IIRC, it started off in the prima guide of MKDS, they said he owned/worked for a successful oil factory because of the Prima guide. It's not confirmed or anything. Could be wrong, but I'm almost postive. Useless info but...you know...the more you know~

Anyway, Luigi doesn't have a long-range weapon, IIRC, Wario runs him over.

Luigi loses IMO.

EDIT: Hammers?

xepherthree

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4167-4976-4789
Xep, no offence, but I'm 99.999% positive that source or wherever you got that source isn't confirmed, IIRC, it started off in the prima guide of MKDS, they said he owned/worked for a successful oil factory because of the Prima guide. It's not confirmed or anything. Could be wrong, but I'm almost postive. Useless info but...you know...the more you know~

Luigi loses IMO.

Yeah, I actually got that from the guide for MKW.
Luigi has tomahawks and bombs IIRC, and you should know better than to believe wario can use his bike.
We don't see landmasters here, do we?

REL38

Smash Lord

Luigi loses IMO.

Of course Prima guides are fake.
They make stuff up.

Luigi has hammer (tomahawks) from the Hammer Bros. Suit.
From SMB3

I say they beat bombs, but idunno.

@Xeph

Luigi has no bombs.

UncleSam

Smash Master
again however, how powerful could ZSS's pistol version be, if in every appearance it was stated to only have (taser) strength?
yeah, because in Zero Mission, she was fighting space pirates.
With much, much, more armor than fox.
Brawl just had to follow that mechanic or else it wouldn't make sense to the ppl who didn't stop and think "I wonder what would happen if this was in RL"

that's what this thread is for.

xepherthree

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4167-4976-4789

REL38

Smash Lord
Orignally Posted by Xeph:
Originally Posted by justaway12
You just gave Wario bombs :p
WHICH we already knew, AND

Originally Posted by Wikipedia
In Super Mario Bros. 2, Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Toad could pluck bombs from the ground and throw them
In Super Mario Bros. 2, Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Toad could pluck bombs
Luigi could pluck bombs
Luigi bombs?

So Luigi farms bomb fields?
lolwut?

REL38

Smash Lord
He keeps the bombs with him.
You're gonna say he can't use it because he got it in an unorthodox method?
lolwut?
The whole thing that's wrong with it is that the bombs grew out of the ground.
That makes these bombs veggies that explode which is debunked like Deku Nuts and Orange Grenades having any type of explosive/stunning properties.

Realistically, bombs don't grow out of the ground.
Bombs aren't veggies that explode.
They aren't legit bombs.

Top Bottom