• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
ever since SasukeBowser became our mod everything in the TL boards has become uber organized.
Stop showing off.
I have no people to talk to.
Samus boards people look mean.
I suck with Zelda/Sheik.
I don't know how to CG with the ICs anymore.
I'm crushed :(

tocador

Smash Lord
Hidding?

I dont hate my main, aka i luv him.

C.falcon + Ganon = Awesome!!!!!(even tho i use diddy/dk/wario on tourneys)

@Sam: I got your "sig" aways because solid said it was dumb and i felt bad =/
not really it was just old as hell

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
....Alright, that is it!!

Lets start with Samus (because it is her proper name), whom is in her Zero Suit. She had toned muscle, and her body's appearance is lithe and light. A smaller mass takes less force to move than a larger one. Samus's legs therefore give her the kicking advantage. When it comes to punching, it can go either way. As the saying goes "The hand is quicker than the eye", and it is certainly quicker than the foot as well. Both could be well-toned for all we know, he can't see either person's muscle tone, except for Falcon's which shows through due to his suit being form-fitting. Being a 'super-athlete ', its no strtch to say that Samus is well-toned under that suit of hers.

She is therefor quicker than Falcon physically. Period. No if, ands or buts. Mass times Acceleration may equal force, but if that acceleration is slower than your opponent, those bulky legs make no difference.

Then lets look at Falcon. He is physically bigger than Samus, and has alot of apparent bulk to his muscle. He also has to keep it tone in order to be truly physically strong. If he is also tone as well as bulk, that can me he is amazingly strong, however, the larger mass makes him slower and therefor puts him at a physical disadvantage in a melee as Samus pelts him with kicks and punches. That is not to say Falcon is defenseless.

If Falcon can manage to grab her, than he could end it right there if she doesn't use the Electrolyzer fast enough. Via a crushing blow to the temple or neck, both of which are fragile areas of the human structure. He could also possibly get off a few punches or kicks off of her, both of which can break bones if they are accurate and powerful.

Samus can kill him if his crotch-cup (if his suit is equipped with one) fails to protect him, as she can kill him by kicking him in the nads and making the reproductive organs rupture, which is possible and an option she has. She could also kill him with the Electrolyzer. She can also kill him via the temple and the neck.

Falcon's gun would be more like an Electrolyzer because just giving him a IRL laser to nerf him is unfair.

[My Analysis]

Body Endurance: Falcon.
Reason(s): Captain Falcon's larger bulk and possible well-toned body can allow him to take more hits from Samus depending on the area he is hit. The less critical areas give him this advantage.

Body Stamina: Samus
Reason(s): Samus' smaller, lithe body takes less force to move than Falcon's does, she therefore has more potential stamina. Falcon's bulky body takes more to move thus he uses (although minimally) more effort than Samus to move his body.

Speed: Samus
Reason(s): This again has to do with lower mass leading to less required acceleration and force to move the body. Samus' smaller body simply gives her the advantage over Falcon (even though the maximum speed for a human sprinter is 25 mph at top speed).

Bodily Force: Falcon.
Reason(s): Falcon's bulky, but probably well-toned muscles give him the distinct advantage of superior overall strength. However, the extra force and acceleration needed to properly use it to full potential deadens this advantage against Samus.

Armor: Draw
Reason(s): This is the only one where I honestly cannot tell you anything on at this point.

Weapons: Draw
Reason(s): Both use an electrolyzer-like gun, giving them both an equal chance to kill if Falcon is allowed to get his gun out of the holster.

Winner: Samus
Reason(s): Both Samus and Falcon have advantages over one another that can throw the match their way, and both have ways to kill the other as well as melee options and long ranges options to choose from.

However, Samus takes the match by a wire due to her lithe body and higher potential physical speed over Falcon. She also has plenty of ways to overcome Falcon should she be cornered somehow. her Electrolyzer being constantly in hand tips every match potentially in her favor.

tocador

Smash Lord
I only disagree with one thing.

Being faster over a MUCH bulkier guy dosent give you the win, so i still think its a draw, because:

They tie on long range, and on melee whereas both dont have martials arts training, one is fast but weak, and the other is strong but slow.

In fact neither are weak or slow, they are basically the same if you want to know. Just watch MMA fights, usually size only matters because you have more endurance and hit harder, but jsut because they are trained. With no training at all, speed = power, and power = speed, they will just blatantly tie.

UncleSam

Smash Master
I'm starting the Samus vs. Snake MU now because I'm bored. Even if I have to do it myself!
*starts mumbling to self*

payasofobia

Smash Champion
How many of you itch for a new smash to come out?

I can't wait to see what new gameplay features they are going to add next.

What do you think they should add?

tocador

Smash Lord
How many of you itch for a new smash to come out?

I can't wait to see what new gameplay features they are going to add next.
Hum, im not in such a hype for a new smash. Honestly im completly bored towards smash, my smash scene has been really quiet since june, and all i have had since then is HYPE for Starcraft2.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Hype for starcraft? lolwut
WoW expansion= +5 lvls and Worgens.
Worgens FTW!!!!!!!!!!!

REL38

Smash Lord
I hear the new Starcraft's gonna such cuz it has no LAN. Only Online.
That means tourneys will FAIL.

@Toc
Haha I remember when you used to have good comebacks . . . . oh . . . wait, no you didn't.

LOLWUT?

ahh, I remember the good ol' days of when we actually had MU's.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
I like how people that havent played WoW say it sucks.
You know some of you could have said sometime in life "lol SSBB sucks"

tocador

Smash Lord
I like how people that havent played WoW say it sucks.
You know some of you could have said sometime in life "lol SSBB sucks"
I have played every single game out there that is actually played by more then 2 thousand people.

Ragnarok, Gunz, WoW, SC, W3, SWTOR, SWBF, Mu, PF, The sims, you name it.

When it comes to games i know what i talk about.

Sure, wow dosent suck, in fact it is really awesome for a rpg'ish game, but in the end of the day it all ends the same:

"Get a bigger e-*****, go to pvp/raid, wait for next patch to complain about how pally/shaman is imba".

@Rel: I only make bro-comebacks when i feel like it.

Top Bottom