• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
You're right, I was just bringing up the point that I don't get why all the people who are in ZSS's favor are saying how JOE is making stuff up, but paya isn't. Don't criticize the creator if you won't criticize your own man.
I don't think you are understanding. Even if JOE! WAS on our side it isn't right.
He changed a rule that he made because his character was losing. This would be like pushing someone over while they were winning in a video-game. Payas is giving facts; JOE! is changing rules.

Please try to understand this.
Wait what do you mean "making stuff up"?
He changed the rules. He might have said something incorrect before but I don't get on people for that (as long as it's not big).

Memorable_Random_Guy

Smash Journeyman
I am starting to lose faith in this MU.

It seems that CF will win because FALCON PAAAWNCH XD.

AKA he is popular so he can't lose.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
STOP
THE
STUPID
BLOOD
DISSCUSSION!!!!!!!!!!!
We don't know for fact how this would affect her in RL. This may make her a god; this may make her DEAD.
We should leave it alone due to not knowing anything about it.

xepherthree

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4167-4976-4789
I don't think you are understanding. Even if JOE! WAS on our side it isn't right.
He changed a rule that he made because his character was losing. This would be like pushing someone over while they were winning in a video-game. Payas is giving facts; JOE! is changing rules.

Please try to understand this.
You don't understand what I'm saying. Payas isn't posting all facts either; the muscle tone thing isn't as true as he's promoting it; and what I was saying is that if you all think that it's possible for samus to have an ELECTROLASER the size of a PISTOL, but falcon can't even have a USEABLE gun, then thats just bias and BS. And I know JOE decides everything, but don't just go with what paya said because its useful and helps ZSS. considering some of the stuff he said wasn't true and you're all using it, I think JOE is just being fair to falcon.

edit: I'm actually with you guys on the DNA, and paya just proved.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
You don't understand what I'm saying. Payas isn't posting all facts either; the muscle tone thing isn't as true as he's promoting it; and what I was saying is that if you all think that it's possible for samus to have an ELECTROLASER the size of a PISTOL, but falcon can't even have a USEABLE gun, then thats just bias. And I know JOE decides everything, but don't just go with what paya said because its useful and helps ZSS. considering some of the stuff he said wasn't true and you're all using it, I think JOE is just being fair to falcon.
Look:
Payas might be wrong he might be right I don't really know.
Electrolazor the size of a pistol could be possable.
Yes, it is bias. Life is bias, deal with it.
Payas might be wrong w/e this has nothing to do with JOE!.
JOE! isn't being fair to Falcon. We found out a way his gun wouldn't work, and he changed the rules because his "poor best character" was losing. What if we found out a way ZSS' gun wouldn't work? Would JOE! change the rules THEN?
No.
JOE! didn't make things balanced in the Ridley-Bowser match-up. Now that he has a favorate character, does that make it right?

payasofobia

Smash Champion
For the last time.

Falcon gun works like a laser, IRL lasers do not kill easily. That's it. I am not making up stuff. I am not giving him weapons he does not have because that's agaoinst the rules. He has a laser gun. Laser guns suck IRL.

It can kill dinosaurs in comics, but IRL lasers do not work that way. This is an IRL fight.

Electrolasers work exactly like the paralyzer. They can stun AND kill depending on the power output. Paralyzer shots useless weak blasts that do nothing, and shoots powerfull blast that paralyze heavily armored aliens.

The paralyser does not use cords. Electrolasers do not use cords. They work the same.

Why is that so hard to understand?

UncleSam

Smash Master
We don't know for fact how this would affect her in RL. This may make her a god; this may make her DEAD.
We should leave it alone due to not knowing anything about it.

Darned UncleSam.
all DNA does is create proteins, the Chozo DNA creates different proteins from humans yielding results. They create vaccines by splicing DNA.
blah blah blah, Chozo were smart so they obviously knew which proteins would be beneficial for her.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
For the last time.

Falcon gun works like a laser, IRL lasers do not kill easily. That's it. I am not making up stuff. I am not giving him weapons he does not have because that's against the rules. He has a laser gun. Laser guns suck IRL.

It can kill dinosaurs in comics, but IRL lasers do not work that way. This is an IRL fight.

Electrolasers work exactly like the paralyzer. They can stun OR kill depending on the power output. Paralyzer shoots useless weak blasts that do nothing and also shoots powerfull blast that paralyze heavily armored aliens.

The paralyser does not use cords. Electrolasers do not use cords. They work the same.

Why is that so hard to understand?
Dangit, I am just saying how their weapons would work IRL with proof and lots of links and comparisons.

Still, it turns out I am being extremely biased and I am making up stuff.

xepherthree

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4167-4976-4789
I'll give ZSS the electrolaser.
But since when does ONE COMIC make his gun like that. I don't ever recall one comic strip being canon for every character. That's BS.

Nova9000

Smash Lord
@ US
Ok I was wrong then. If they altered her DNA then that point is null and void. And I only said tht to get your attention; US>Chuck Norris. You're so far ahead of time I doubt your parents have met yet lol.

@ Paya
Ok bro these are my arguments:

-ZSS has an inferior weapon to Falcon. If his laser zapped and it fried him in an instant, will it not do the same if it hits ZSS (throwing the probability factor to be fair)? And is it really impossible for Falcon to have a quick kill laser pistol considering the technology they have in his time?

-Can a electrolyzer act as a paralyzer? Yes because it can function that way. Can a paralyzer act as a electrolyzer? No because a paralyzer cannot use all the effects that an electrolyzer can. The same thing was said about Cario being a jackal, Bowser being a turtle, and Pika being a rat.

-I still would like to see the tone you said ZSS has so much of. And I again bring up what if Falcon is tone for his size?

These are the main points that I would like to see answered. Thats most of the main points that I have, unless there are other main ones that I missed or are brought up.

UncleSam

Smash Master
But since when does ONE COMIC make his gun like that. I don't ever recall one comic strip being canon for every character. That's BS.
What other instances show Falcons gun being used?
EDIT: nova - I'm fighting in WW1 with my great grandpa loljk

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Then how does the gun work if he has never been shown using it, like, anywhere?

DAMMIT UNCLESAM.

YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS INSOLENCE WITH YOUR LIFE!

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
When one comic does....what?
We already figured out he needs to keep the lazor on ZSS for at least 10 seconds TO DO A MINOR BURN. (Nova read this)

Also, saying "BS" at the end/begining makes you look like an idiot if you are wrong.
If I get something wrong, boo-hoo, I never curse. Therefore, I do not look like an idiot (not saying you are because I honestly don't know what your statement was.)

Captain Falcon doesn't have a (good) weapon.
But hey if ZSS doesn't move for 30 seconds then he can burn her!

payasofobia

Smash Champion
@ US
Ok I was wrong then. If they altered her DNA then that point is null and void. And I only said tht to get your attention; US>Chuck Norris. You're so far ahead of time I doubt your parents have met yet lol.

@ Paya
Ok bro these are my arguments:

-ZSS has an inferior weapon to Falcon. If his laser zapped and it fried him in an instant, will it not do the same if it hits ZSS (throwing the probability factor to be fair)? And is it really impossible for Falcon to have a quick kill laser pistol considering the technology they have in his time?

-Can a electrolyzer act as a paralyzer? Yes because it can function that way. Can a paralyzer act as a electrolyzer? No because a paralyzer cannot use all the effects that an electrolyzer can. The same thing was said about Cario being a jackal, Bowser being a turtle, and Pika being a rat.

-I still would like to see the tone you said ZSS has so much of. And I again bring up what if Falcon is tone for his size?

These are the main points that I would like to see answered. Thats most of the main points that I have, unless there are other main ones that I missed or are brought up.

First point: it is impossible to have a laser gun that fries you in an instant the way Falcon does.

It's like...making a machine that makes round rocks capable of cutting a cake in 2.

No matter the amount of technology you have, you can't alter physics or the most basic of ways a weapon works.

It can technicaly have such a huge amount of lenses that direct ultra concentrated beams of light that pierce everything, but that would require more lenses than a gun can carry.

Second: I already explained myself in another post in this page.

Third: just like the first point, reality works that way. It may seem unrealistic, but the superior speed of the attacks would simply have more force than the slow, mass-heavy attacks of CF.

And there is also the Mighty Atom, Bruce Lee and athletes. Bulk is for show.

This is also another reason why the laser sucks: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directed-energy_weapon

Tactical considerations and problems.

Unless Falcon uses his laser gun on a completely clean and dark room, the laser will work like ****.

Give up. ZSS won. Bro.

xepherthree

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4167-4976-4789
I said ZSS has the electrolaser, and that's probably game. But that tone stuff still makes no sense. It only works if ZSS can move her leg CONSIDERABLY faster then Falcons. I don't remember the exact units of everything, but ZSS has to move her leg more then the difference in their leg masses. So if ZSS m= 100 and Falcon m=150, ZSS has to be move her leg 50 velocity units higher then falcons, so I don't believe that.

UncleSam

Smash Master
I said ZSS has the electrolaser, and that's probably game. But that tone stuff still makes no sense. It only works if ZSS can move her leg CONSIDERABLY faster then Falcons. I don't remember the exact units of everything, but ZSS has to move her leg more then the difference in their leg masses. So if ZSS m= 100 and Falcon m=150, ZSS has to be move her leg 50 velocity units higher then falcons, so I don't believe that.
it's mass times acceleration, she'd only have to move it 3/2 times faster in your example

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
You don't think ZSS can move her legs faster than C.Falcon even tho she has some DNA of god's decendants and she has been trained to be the best of the best of humans?

Yay my 550th post.

You have just doomed your own character choice.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
So that means ZSS is stronger than Falcon?
Thanks xepher, I knew you were on the side of ZSS! Without your help, we would have NEVER*cough* had won!

I don't think JOE! wants ZSS to win.

UncleSam

Smash Master
well, we have 4 extra hours...
lookin on amazon for a gameboy micro.
I need one if I want to play my old GBA games.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
well, we have 4 extra hours...
lookin on amazon for a gameboy micro.
I need one if I want to play my old GBA games.
Oh gosh you're so on-topic.

Don't get a micro get a SP those things are sweet.

LOLSOLID!!!!!!!!!!!!

UncleSam

Smash Master
Get an SP they're better.
Oh gosh you're so on-topic.

Don't get a micro get a SP those things are sweet.

LOLSOLID!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had an SP, it was bad and it should feel bad. Micro is bad*** and comes with removable faceplates.
Game boy micro sux.

Get a PSP instead.
I have a PSP, I'm playing Dissidia right now lol.

plus they're releasing the 20th anniversary addition so I'm getting that.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
I borrowed my friend's SP and it was awesome. I don't know what you're talking about.
Who here likes pizza?

xepherthree

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4167-4976-4789
Yeah, I'd say ZSS wins. I still think falcon should win. -childish pout-
PAAAAAAAAAAAAWNCH

& I'm really looking into buying a 360.
Of course that's probably because me Wii's in the mail to Nintendo and I'm in withdrawal- fetal position-

EDIT: SP's are win.
Pizza nomnomnom.

xepherthree

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4167-4976-4789
I have never seen a micro in RL. o.o

Edit: I like this thread. It's upping my posts. Does anyone have a list of how many posts you need for a certain rank?

Top Bottom