• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

payasofobia

Smash Champion
They are already screwed.

We gave Fox a realistic laser gun on his previous MU against sonic, and that was the last spacies MU of round 2.

And we gave Wolf and Samus railguns.

UncleSam

Smash Master
Anyways, Im gonna give him a lethal "gun" here. Meaning if it hits, it more than likley kills.
...you know what I'm going to say
Seeing as if we continue, the spacies are even more ****ed, and Power Suit Samus can just call it a day
Well, that's going to happen anyway so why would you do this?

JOE!

Smash Hero
we gave him "his" laser gun, like we did with fox and falco.

We did teh same with samus and her charge shot

@sam:

thread lognevity. Same reason Snake had select weapons in his latch match, its not a good discussion if its just: "Lol monkey goes boom"

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
So wait.
The character you want to win is losing (badly, quite frankly) and now you're giving him a better gun EVEN AFTER you said that his muscle can beat ZSS?
O
M
G
this is awesome.
*munches popcorn*

payasofobia

Smash Champion
So wait.
The character you want to win is losing (badly, quite frankly) and now you're giving him a better gun EVEN AFTER you said that his muscle can beat ZSS?
O
M
G
this is awesome.
*munches popcorn*
I wonder if JOE! is a Captain Falcon mainer.

Memorable_Random_Guy

Smash Journeyman
Disregard that, give them the gatling. THOSE shoot shells and not lasers.
And they could use grenades or rifles.

Power suit samus could probably use a railgun, considering her arm cannon has the exact shape of one.

But anyway, we already knew since the Mewtwo vs Samus fight that both of them were going to be massively screwed.

In fact, the only reason Mewtwo won his 2 MUs was because they were both canon matches.

Samus won because of her armour, so she still has a chance.

JOE!

Smash Hero
thing is, would it be impossible for a weapon, hand-held, to ever shoot a laser capable of killing?

Or, better yet, plasma?

PAYA: if i give the spacies all gatling guns, what the hells the point of having them seperate?

9also, i do not main falcon, just play around with him :p)

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
PAYA: if i give the spacies all gatling guns, what the hells the point of having them seperate?
Because Wolf has a scouter.
Oh wait ZSS took it.
HEY ZSS HAS A SCOUTER SHE KNOWS CF'S POWER LEVEL!

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Give Falco the sniper (he has falcon eyes)

Give fox the gatling (it's his second default weapon)

Give Wolf the rocket launcher (he is badass, rocket launchers are badass)

And this way we could actually have someone that matches Bowser in strenght, because right now, the only one capable of beating him is snake.

And of course, Snake is ****ing broken thanks to his guns.

JOE!

Smash Hero
Falco is now the deadliest bralwer becaus ehe can just snipe everone from like 1000 yards away :/

Im gonna let them keep their pew-pews (all 5 of em), seeing as realistically, none of them would exist anyways...

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Not if they begin close to each other, just like all fighters have begun thieir matches before.

He would need to actually use stealth and get away from the opponent to snipe them succesfully. And that's not going to be an easy task because he is the slowest of the three spacies and he lacks camouflage or experience at stealth.

He is far from broken.

And Wolf only has 3 rockets and he needs to reload each rocket after firing one manually, making him an easy picking. And this will probably force him to abandon his weapon if the opponent rushes at him.

On fox's case, the gatling has an insane rate of fire and at the same time it has low ammo. It will run out of ammo fast. There is also the fact that the gatling would slow him down significantly.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Payas got hit 1,111th post.
Awesome.
Anyway, what does your conversation have ANYTHING to do with ZSS vs. CF?

JOE!

Smash Hero
huh, this has only been going on for 19 pages, yet is like one of our most heated debates...

anywho, they usually do not start "close" it is usually like 50-100 yards depending if they have long-range weapons or not. We've gone over this in matches like ZSS and Zelda before.

As for the guns, i am gonna allow pew-pew guns on BS rule: they can exist, and it would just take some updated/future tech to work. Or they just fire plasma

@MRG and Sam:

Why wouldnt he have a lethal blaster? That in itslef is unrealistic:

"theres my bounty, now hold still scumbag while I hold this on ya for a few seconds..."

He would have, no, NEED either bullets or a death-laser.

Also sam, didnt Marthage have that avatar for a while?

UncleSam

Smash Master
As for the guns, i am gonna allow pew-pew guns on BS rule: they can exist, and it would just take some updated/future tech to work. Or they just fire plasma
OMG it's like that "acts of god" clause in the warranties!
anyway it seems we'll never get through...
this is getting annoying
EDIT: marthage never had Gerik, he's not worthy of it.

Memorable_Random_Guy

Smash Journeyman
So Zelda using magic to transform into a completely different being with completely different strategies and weapons is not ok, but giving people letal blasters when they have realistic weapons or means to defend themselves is a ok.

Now I remember why I stopped posting seriously in this thread.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
huh, this has only been going on for 19 pages, yet is like one of our most heated debates...

anywho, they usually do not start "close" it is usually like 50-100 yards depending if they have long-range weapons or not. We've gone over this in matches like ZSS and Zelda before.

@MRG and Sam:

Why wouldnt he have a lethal blaster? That in itslef is unrealistic:

"theres my bounty, now hold still scumbag while I hold this on ya for a few seconds..."

He would have, no, NEED either bullets or a death-laser.

Also sam, didnt Marthage have that avatar for a while?
Because canon != Reality.

Fiction likes to think that lazers are the ultimate weapons of the future, but realisticaly, like many other things, reality steps in and shows us these things, while realistic, are dull and boring.

It makes sense in his universe for lazers to kill. He went to a realistic setting, realized his blaster sucks here and that's that.

JOE!

Smash Hero
So Zelda using magic to transform into a completely different being with completely different strategies and weapons is not ok, but giving people letal blasters when they have realistic weapons or means to defend themselves is a ok.

Now I remember why I stopped posting seriously in this thread.
no, zelda and sheik were made into the same person. she NEVER magically tranformed, where did you pull this from?

the blasters would be (could be in the future) realitic for the character that posess them. Why on earth would they carry around slow-cooker flashlights for weapons? Making them actually work doesnt fix much:

Fox and Falco are still frail. Samus has issues being in armor. Wolf can no longer measure power-levels, etc.

What is so bad about giving them a gun that works, when Paya is giving samus a gun that shoots lightning, that is designed to stun, but saying it will kill falcon?

also, you never told me how long the stun lasts or if it needs to be held

payasofobia

Smash Champion
I don't know exactly how long it stuns you, but I do know it leaves you completely unable to control your actions long enough for the police to get close to you and disarm you.

And Amnesty International has documented over 245 deaths that occurred after the use of Tasers.

They can definetly kill a person. The thing is that they don't use it at full power for the obvious reason that they want it to be used as a non-lethal option to firearms.

They can kill. The thing is that police only shoots you once or twice with it with low power, and even then they can kill you with multiple shots. Just imagine how much damage would a gun wth no limiters do to your nervouys system?

JOE!

Smash Hero
I had already said she doesn't need to charge it
i mean held on the victim, not just tap the trigger, but continue to administer shock.

Anywho, i'm alowing the Electrolaser as a means of stun, but nothing more seeing as her stunner has shown nothing more but an ability to stun.

Falcon has some sort of firearm capable of killing.

Memorable_Random_Guy

Smash Journeyman
no, zelda and sheik were made into the same person. she NEVER magically tranformed, where did you pull this from?[/B]
Sheik never appeared in TP and was a completely different Zelda, they had completely different weapons and physiques, they were totslly different and one of them was even more badass than the other.

In short, you could have been more flexible with them just like how flexible you are with Falcon now, and you didn't.

UncleSam

Smash Master
i mean held on the victim, not just tap the trigger, but continue to administer shock.

Anywho, i'm alowing the Electrolaser as a means of stun, but nothing more seeing as her stunner has shown nothing more but an ability to stun.

Falcon has some sort of firearm capable of killing.
It's shown to stun in brawl

JOE!

Smash Hero
it was proved that there is really no real difference between the two, one is just the other in a disguise(did you read zelda vs shiek?)

In fact we used shiek's stats for zelda matches and even considered giving shiek a bow due to zelda having one.

@SAM:

the link for the hand-held Electrolaser i provided earlier showe dthat it's only capable of stunning

payasofobia

Smash Champion
it was proved that there is really no real difference between the two, one is just the other in a disguise(did you read zelda vs shiek?)

In fact we used shiek's stats for zelda matches and even considered giving shiek a bow due to zelda having one.

@SAM:

the link for the hand-held Electrolaser i provided earlier showe dthat it's only capable of stunning

I posted this a LOT in that MU.

Even the ears are different.

UncleSam

Smash Master
@SAM:

*looks back*
nope nothing...
*looks further back*
that's not an electrolaser
it uses Ionization of UV rays not plasma, and Samus' paralyzer blasts resemble plasma more.

JOE!

Smash Hero
well, magic was ruled out. so she couldnt change physique.

The only explanation was that it was a disguise.

on top of that, they had teh same MU results, and their match was so close as to be decided by friggen wardrobe. WAY too many similarities.

as for the Mu at hand:

Falcon is slightly better at range, having a lethal weapon.

But, Samus has an edge up close being more agile/crazy bird blood that magically made her stronger instead of giving her avian flu.

@sam:

the electro laser mentioned in the Wiki article go to the size of a suitcase, minimum.

By that logic she would be hampered by having one, or wouldnt have one due to it being pitol sized, at the most only being able to stun

Memorable_Random_Guy

Smash Journeyman
I don't know exactly how long it stuns you, but I do know it leaves you completely unable to control your actions long enough for the police to get close to you and disarm you.

And Amnesty International has documented over 245 deaths that occurred after the use of Tasers.

They can definetly kill a person. The thing is that they don't use it at full power for the obvious reason that they want it to be used as a non-lethal option to firearms.

They can kill. The thing is that police only shoots you once or twice with it with low power, and even then they can kill you with multiple shots. Just imagine how much damage would a gun wth no limiters do to your nervouys system?
And don't forget what he posted.

Even low powered tasers can kill. They are made to do that. Remove the limiter and the shock its as bad as getting hit by lighting that damages your nervous system.

JOE!

Smash Hero
i highly doubt a taser can match a bolt of lightning.

but anyways, elec affects people differently.

heck, it may take several shocks to kill someone in the electric chair, of the same voltage. Next guy in only takes one shock, or even 3 x as much as the last guy.

Same applies to tasers, some people have been known to just endure, needing up to 2 tasers to take them down. Others collapse within the moment of impact.

Paya:

as are walking space animals, Bowsersaurus-Rexes and ZSS's half bird/half human combo.

Top Bottom