• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

JOE!

Smash Hero
know how the show does squad on squad combat sometimes?

and how Marth and Ike had...parties....

JOE!

Smash Hero
like, the average party size theyd have in the game.

I dunno how many that is..we need a fire emblem expert <.<

UncleSam

Smash Master
no, Ike gets the Greil Mercenaries.
btw Ike's group has 10 people in it (that includes him)
ima look up Marth's squad.
EDIT: I've played both shadow dragon and PoR I could be your expert

UncleSam

Smash Master
Ike's squad:​
:Marth's squad​
Ike​
Marth​
Boyd​
Jagen​
Gatrie​
Frey​
Mist​
Gordin​
Oscar​
Draug​
Rhys​
Ogma​
Rolf​
Barst​
Shinon​
Gord​
Soren​
Hardin​
Titania​
Samson​
Marth has way too many people in his squad so I whittled it down to 10. to (try) and make it more even, hopefully.
EDIT: I agree with ET ogma will **** Ike's team
Ogma is ****ing broken

UncleSam

Smash Master
justaway play shadow dragon his strength and speed were (in my game) unmatched. plus once he class changes to Hero it's all over.

justaway12

Smash Master
justaway play shadow dragon his strength and speed were (in my game) unmatched. plus once he class changes to Hero it's all over.
But this is IRL, with no armour, he could just die vs. a bow/sword, if he had armour like Titania, he could prove to be a threat.

EDIT: Ok, he has armour, but a bow in the leg or anything else he would be useless.

What about Makalov, instead of Rys

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I'll be your expert. I've played the 3 most recent FD games, I'm playing 2 now.

Ike wins. Ike wrecks Ogma, are you kidding me? Gatrie tanks, Shinon can get a lot of kills. Oscar and Titania can **** Hardin and other horseback riders.

BTW, we are NOT doing the "Marth's team can change classes hurr hurr counter." Default classes.

Makalov wtf? He's not a Greil Mercenary shut up lol.

UncleSam

Smash Master
actually Hero class has armor and a shield.
Ogma >>>>>>>>9000>>>>>>>> Ike in their default classes.
you start out PoR with upgraded mercenaries anyway so that wouldn't be fair for Marth's crew.

Emperor Time

Smash Lord
Uh, if we can't change classes, I might consider another build for Marth's crew. Let's see how it goes.

SOILD, Oguma is the Merc Jesus of FE. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Oh, wow. Paya is back.

Aaaanyway, I think we should look at the squad MU before we say Ike vs this guy....

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Besides, Shinon>Marth's team. He can just be protected and kill like half Marth's squad.

I have no idea what I'm talking about? Really?

Ogma is the first mercenary character in the game, usually has slightly above average growths, making him a fan favorite. He is credited with starting the Hero class, the promoted variation of the Mercenary class. He also started an archetype, in which a mercenary or other sword wielding unit joins early to the middle of the game and have balanced stat growths, and can become some of the best units in the game.

Overall Easily due to his high attack strength, great defence and the chance he will max out skill, Ike is a great unit in both games. He may suffer in the in the tower due to his low resistance but his speed will probably save him enough not to die.

Ike>>>>

UncleSam

Smash Master
Uh, if we can't change classes, I might consider another build for Marth's crew. Let's see how it goes.

SOILD, Oguma is the Merc Jesus of FE. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Oh, wow. Paya is back.

Aaaanyway, I think we should look at the squad MU before we say Ike vs this guy....
ET you do marth's squad since Ike's is self explanatory

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Ike will **** everyone on Marth's team by himself.

He needs no help.

Seriously, Dark Dragon unit's skill pale in comparison to Radiance's.

UncleSam

Smash Master
Maybe add a Hardin or two.
lol.
since apparently Ike's team owns Marth gets all units?
dunno just throwin it out there, trying to figure out the squad thing b4 I start flaming people
I'm holding back saying who but you know who you are

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Yes he can. Multiple times, even stroywise, has he taken battallions of over 10 by himself.

And Fire Emblem games are one of the most realistic games in the Nintendo roster. Just eliminate the ultra-high jumps and you got it.

Oh, and the dodging thunderbolt BS.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
They are from a challenging game where they actually balanced the roster so as to make figting enemy units harder and more tactical.

Greil mercenaries come from a game that is basically: Put Ike/Nephenee/Titania/Oscar in the front and watch **** fly.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Yes, I know that.

But stop being arrogant and realize that Ike can't go solo here. I agree that Ike's squad wins, just stop saying "Ike kills Marf's squad by hisself hurr hurr." It's obnoxious and achieves nothing.

UncleSam

Smash Master
Yes he can. Multiple times, even stroywise, has he taken battallions of over 10 by himself.

And Fire Emblem games are one of the most realistic games in the Nintendo roster. Just eliminate the ultra-high jumps and you got it.

Oh, and the dodging thunderbolt BS.
I couldn't stop laughing at this point.
OMG I still cant stop laughing.
magic, dragons, ultra high jumps, people transforming into: wolves, tigers, cats, lions, hawks, crows, magical weapons, I wonder if there is more?
IDK i'm not a FE fanboy either
*goes and sits with REL*

Top Bottom