• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

Shadow13

Smash Journeyman
His fire proof upgrade would only allow him too venture into the flames unscathed.

@Shadow13
What I'm trying to say is that 100 Pikmin would give Olimar better options. Appraching is his biggest problem and having more Pikmin means he can sacrifice some without having that cripple him on a higher degree.
I didn't know about the fire proof thing so, OK.
My point is that even if Olimar can approach with the 100 Pikmin and not have a lot of them die, the Pikmin would not be able to damage Bowser enough to beat him before Olimar was left helpless. Pikmin can't take more than one hit from Bowser.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Maybe I'm missing something, but aren't 90 of his pikmin gonna die like in the first five seconds? *yawn* And Oli only won the last battle really because of white pikmin. Nao he gots nothin'. ^^

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Maybe I'm missing something, but aren't 90 of his pikmin gonna die like in the first five seconds? *yawn* And Oli only won the last battle really because of white pikmin. Nao he gots nothin'. ^^
I really begin to wonder how far JOE thinks these matchups through

Luigi vs Diddy with only a vacuum WTF, give him a bat :mad:

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Joe! said:
one i had in mind:

:olimar: vs :bowser:
dragonblooded said:
Uh, isn't Bowser like fifteen feet tall, and couldn't he just burn 'em all down at the beginning of the match?
Joe! said:
bowser is 10ft, and red pikmin are immune to fire
dragonblooded said:
Okkaaayyy.... but what are the reds gonna do when everyone around them is scorched?
Joe! said:
all he'll have is 10reds
dragonblooded said:
Er, i dunno. The ICs would have screwed them if it weren't for that poison. This time, they won't have poison, and he could have a hundred reds IMO and it wouldn't matter. After all, Bowser's a whole lot heavier and much, much larger than the ICs.
Joe, don't you remember this?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
The cloud won't have the range... Yes, it IS REALISTIC (we went into how extremely potent toxins can kill in less then a micro-gram like Botulinum, and based on it's immediate effect on ingestion, it's THAT powerful), but it needs some time for set-up, and it only gradually gains range, there will be a large area not covered. Bowser burns them to death and they can do nothing.

Unlike the ICs, this doesn't depend on prior knowledge.

Bowser just wins this by fire-breathing everything, ten red pikmin won't make a difference, even if they are immune (hint, they'll take damage, they'll just be resistant) there's just not enough.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
No, please don't screw Olimar like that. :mad: Give him a fair fight...... Let Mario face Bowser here. Sweet revenge.......

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I dunno who would win... It actually depends on how deadly the lasers are, there's no way Sonic can dodge a barrage of lasers. And if they are powerful and can cause Sonic to recoil in pain, well then that's about it.

If not, then... I've no idea what the lasers would do, besides a little heat. Heat would just make Sonic go faster since he has more energy afterwards, lol.

Let Mario face Bowser here. Sweet revenge.......
That would've been a very, very cool match. As well as Mario vs Sonic (has it been done yet?)

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Laser speed is faster than the speed of sound, so Fox will only have to shoot rapidly in every direction where Sonic is, and Sonic is bound to be hit once and fall in pain.

So, I'm still wondering how deadly the blaster is, since Fox can be quite the nasty camper here.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Wasn't Sonic's speed knocked down to 40mph in his last match?

Sonic doesn't have any attacks other than tackle, but that's still gonna give him recoil damage.
No.

To human running speed.

As is realistic.

Lasers are actually realistic so they're allowed, though a gun is more effective now.

justaway12

Smash Master
♥ So the blaster...doesn't do anything, except hurt him slightly? No pushback? If it is he could still kind of hurt him before he came in but I doubt MAJOR damage, I still think Fox has the edge since he is a Fox and Sonic is a hedgehog, even if Sonic has some combat knowledge, I doubt he could keep a fox back. ♥

tocador

Smash Lord
In brawl as people dont get "hurt", they get percented. So yeah, the lasers still hurt/kill if hit on vital places(eyes/eggs/heart).

Approaching a sharpshoot with you with no projectiles is a pain.

Big pain.

Fox hands down

ps: I hate you JOE!, why didnt you do ray x fox with fox with arwings?

Memorable_Random_Guy

Smash Journeyman
In brawl as people dont get "hurt", they get percented. So yeah, the lasers still hurt/kill if hit on vital places(eyes/eggs/heart).

Approaching a sharpshoot with you with no projectiles is a pain.

Big pain.

Fox hands down

ps: I hate you JOE!, why didnt you do ray x fox with fox with arwings?
But this is a realistic fight isn't it?

I seriously hope that we don't stray away from the formula that made this thread so interesting.

Top Bottom