• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

UncleSam

Smash Master
video game charaters that are not in brawl?
we should do that, but limit it to 32 characters
we should make a vote once were done with these

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I say we do characters in games on Nintendo systems not in Brawl.

Viewtiful Joe, Amaterasu, Megaman, etc.

EDIT: Also, I think that everyone who is an active member here should get to choose at least one character for TDB2.

UncleSam

Smash Master
I say we do characters in games on Nintendo systems not in Brawl.

Viewtiful Joe, Amaterasu, Megaman, etc.

EDIT: Also, I think that everyone who is an active member here should get to choose at least one character for TDB2.
stealing my words bro.
and since I have the most posts on this thread, I should choose more than 1 character >.>

tocador

Smash Lord
I choose squirtle then... o ****, i mean IVYSAUR, dam it, what about charizard? Hum... PIKA.... PIC.... Mew?2?Rayquaza? DAM IT.

It would be nice i think :D;

@Sam: But im the preetier and the lone warior that everyone hates, tho i get to choose 3 characters.

tocador

Smash Lord
Im noob, how do i know how many posts i have in this thread?

@ET: YOu have lot to learn pal, m2 never looses, i mean, NEVER.(only to luigi on blue moons, but thats another case, because luigi get super powers and T3H PH1R3).

Uffe

Smash Hero
PSI Flash
  1. α It generates a strong flash and can make the enemy start crying uncontrollably, and in some circumstances, feel strange.
  2. β It generates a strong flash and can make the enemy start crying uncontrollably, and in some circumstances, can make the enemy feel strange, become numb, or even be destroyed.
  3. γ It generates a strong flash and can make the enemy start crying uncontrollably. Often, it will destroy an enemy in a single strike.
  4. Ω It generates glorious rays that have a high probability of destroying all the enemies on the scene in a single strike.

PSI Rockin'
  1. α A deadly PSI attack which only Ness can use. It's a psychokinetic wave generated by concentration that deals each enemy about 50 points of damage.
  2. β A deadly PSI attack which only Ness can use. It's a psychokinetic wave generated by concentration that deals each enemy about 180 points of damage.
  3. γ A deadly PSI attack which only Ness can use. It's a psychokinetic wave generated by concentration that deals each enemy about 320 points of damage.
  4. Ω A deadly PSI attack which only Ness can use. It's a psychokinetic wave generated by concentration that deals each enemy about 640 points of damage.

Healing
  1. α Cures a cold, sunstroke or sleep conditions.
  2. β In addition to the effects of Healing α, this cures poisonings, nausea, feeling strange and uncontrollable crying.
  3. γ In addition to the effects of Healing β, this cures being diamondized and paralysis. It also revives a friend who has become unconscious, though HP is not maxed out.

Life-Up
  1. α Heals 75 - 125 hit points.
  2. β Heals 225 - 375 hit points.
  3. γ Fully heals hit points.
  4. Ω Heals 300 - 500 hit points.

Hypnosis
  1. α Puts enemies to sleep, though smart ones can avoid it. Puts one enemy to sleep.
  2. Ω Puts enemies to sleep, though smart ones can avoid it. Puts all of the enemies to sleep.

Paralysis
  1. α Forces one enemy into "numbed" condition.
  2. Ω Forces all enemies into "numbed" condition.

Shield
  1. α Protect one person with the shield of light. It reduces the damage caused by an enemy's attack by 50%. Using a different shield will cancel these effects.
  2. Σ Protect everyone with the shield of light. It reduces the damage caused by an enemy's attack by 50%. Using a different shield will cancel these effects.

Teleport
  1. α Teleport to a place where you've previously been. Allows you to immediately return to a place where you have already been. You need a good running approach for this to work.
  2. β Requires less acceleration room than Teleport α. Allows you to immediately return to a place where you have already been. You don't need a running approach to use this. It is also called the "Tornado Teleport."

Uffe

Smash Hero
PSI Flash is nothing like they make it in Melee or Brawl by the way. It's not really that slow and it doesn't miss often.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
It does have randomized effects though.

Unless it is the strongest flash...and even then itcan miss.

But yeah, **** Mewtwo and his ****-riding *******s. ****ing **** that ****.

Going Ness BTW.

tocador

Smash Lord
Mewtwo has T3H PH1R3, i mean, psyonic PH1R3. He can just make ness hit his head in a boulder untill it cracks open.

@Solid: HOW THE **** DID YOU DO THIS? I may have skipped some math classes in primary, but H-O-W-? do not have 10 letters/characters.

@everyone: Please can someone answer me how i see how many posts i made in a thread :O?

Uffe

Smash Hero
That may be so, but even then, we know that it can kill with one hit. If Ness paralyzes Mewtwo, one PSI Flash Omega is all it takes and he'd be done for. This is why Ness is low tier in Smash. He'd **** everyone if they gave him the correct attacks.

UncleSam

Smash Master
there is nothing protecting Ness's brain from being tampered with by M2

I don't know who to go for.
if ness wins, Samus wins TDB. but if m2 wins we have an epic rematch in the finals

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Mewtwo has T3H PH1R3, i mean, psyonic PH1R3. He can just make ness hit his head in a boulder untill it cracks open.

@Solid: HOW THE **** DID YOU DO THIS? I may have skipped some math classes in primary, but H-O-W-? do not have 10 letters/characters.

@everyone: Please can someone answer me how i see how many posts i made in a thread :O?
Because yes.

And Uncle, the rematch won't be epic or interesting because:

A) Samus gets gimped as hell while Mewtwo still gets psionics.

B) The debaters have diminished in numbers.

C) The quality of the arguments have diminished. Noone brings real life information anymore.

Full power Mewtwo vs Full power samus: tie

RL Mewtwo vs RL Samus: Samus gets thrown around because she has lost her most powerfull beams and abilities.

Uffe

Smash Hero
there is nothing protecting Ness's brain from being tampered with by M2

I don't know who to go for.
if ness wins, Samus wins TDB. but if m2 wins we have an epic rematch in the finals
Likewise.

10likewises

justaway12

Smash Master

http://www.smashboards.com/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=237756 .

I don't have a person to side with although Ness does seem like a good call, but since I don't know a lot about them, I have some questions.

Could anything actually affect Mewtwo in the anime, he seemed pretty much unstoppable
And couldn't Mewtwo dodge until he runs out of MP

tocador

Smash Lord
How does ness paralysis someone? I mean, the description dosent quite say it. But judgint by it, i predict it "mind tricks" you into a paralised state.

If thats the case, the only one thats going to be paralised its ness, because mewtwo is just that awesome.

ps: Mewtwo will make ness **** bricks just for fun too;

Uffe

Smash Hero

I don't have a person to side with although Ness does seem like a good call, but since I don't know a lot about them, I have some questions.

Could anything actually affect Mewtwo in the anime, he seemed pretty much unstoppable
Think of it like the Mew vs Mewtwo battle...but better.

How does ness paralysis someone? I mean, the description dosent quite say it. But judgint by it, i predict it "mind tricks" you into a paralised state.

If thats the case, the only one thats going to be paralised its ness, because mewtwo is just that awesome.

You sound completely bias.

payasofobia

Smash Champion

Pokemons run out of energy too.

Anyway, I see this is a canon fight, so I will stay clear of this disscusion because this will turn into a ****storm.

But if anyone needs my help, just make a call.

tocador

Smash Lord
You sound completely bias.
Did you think other wise? I am biased for mewtwo, hell yeah, i dont want to see the TDB to be:

"Now in this epic finals, after months of endless discussion, we have DIDDY KONG vs NESS".

I would pretty much kill my self after buying 4chan and deleting it.

But really, ness is a kid, sure he has psy-powers, but they are not completly evolved. He has limitations, and isnt that strong, hell , the only way he beat porky is because of faith, whereas mewtwo was genetically built to own things, a machine witought flaws.

So in a mind to mind battle id really give the edge to mewtwo.

UncleSam

Smash Master

yeah that was really biased.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paralysis
paralysis in a nutshell.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Who's to say M2 can't shield his mind from PSI tricks?

Theoretically, it'd make much more sense for him to be able to than Ness.
Both are psychic. Ness has fought a psychic creature before. I'd have to say much stronger than Mewtwo as well. You know, Giygas? Chances are Ness wasn't able to get into his mind and Giygas couldn't get into Ness'.

If thats so, mewtwo can paralyse ness too :D.
Ness can also get out of paralysis with Healing.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Both are psychic. Ness has fought a psychic creature before. I'd have to say much stronger than Mewtwo as well. You know, Giygas? Chances are Ness wasn't able to get into his mind and Giygas couldn't get into Ness'.
In that case, this comes down to a move battle, no psychic ****.

M2 wins.

tocador

Smash Lord
How can you unparalise yourself, if you are paralised?

Plus, cant (like i said before) mewtwo ram ness'es head onto a boulder untill it cracks open? If so, what would ness do to defend himself?

@Solid: How did you make a post with 4 char only :O? Teach me how to be so uber like that.

justaway12

Smash Master
Healing
  1. α Cures a cold, sunstroke or sleep conditions.
  2. β In addition to the effects of Healing α, this cures poisonings, nausea, feeling strange and uncontrollable crying.
    [*]γ In addition to the effects of Healing β, this cures being diamondized and paralysis. It also revives a friend who has become unconscious, though HP is not maxed out.
Look at the pink part

Uffe

Smash Hero
In that case, this comes down to a move battle, no psychic ****.

M2 wins.
Not necessarily. Just because both use PSI doesn't mean they can't use PSI on each other.

Plus, cant (like i said before) mewtwo ram ness'es head onto a boulder untill it cracks open? If so, what would ness do to defend himself?

@Solid: How did you make a post with 4 char only :O? Teach me how to be so uber like that.
I don't know. Ask the creator of EarthBound. And stop coming up with stupid crap like bashing peoples' heads into boulders. You act like Ness wouldn't be able to do the same.

tocador

Smash Lord
I dont care if it cures, im asking how. I mean, you are paralised, you are bound to being still and waiting till your better or just die.

So if you are paralised, unmovable, uncontrolable, how can you do something? Unless it auto-heals on paralisys, just like a ****ing alarm-clock, you wont be able to use it.

But, this is canon, and magics things happen, so i wont be surprised if someones says to me "Stfu, this is canon, ness can fly too you know?", and they will be right, thats the worst part U.U

@Uffe: Can ness mind control someone :O? I keep comming up with this, because it is in fact a attack. Mewtwo's psy-powers allow him to control bodys and such, like he could do in the movie. So in fact he is capable of throwing you from a cliff, it isnt unrealistic to a canon MU.

Whereas ness, was never able to control someones body with psy power, so yeah, im not kidding.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
I dont care if it cures, im asking how. I mean, you are paralised, you are bound to being still and waiting till your better or just die.

So if you are paralised, unmovable, uncontrolable, how can you do something? Unless it auto-heals on paralisys, just like a ****ing alarm-clock, you wont be able to use it.

But, this is canon, and magics things happen, so i wont be surprised if someones says to me "Stfu, this is canon, ness can fly too you know?", and they will be right, thats the worst part U.U

@Uffe: Can ness mind control someone :O? I keep comming up with this, because it is in fact a attack. Mewtwo's psy-powers allow him to control bodys and such, like he could do in the movie. So in fact he is capable of throwing you from a cliff, it isnt unrealistic to a canon MU.

Whereas ness, was never able to control someones body with psy power, so yeah, im not kidding.
Because Ness is a psychic, and paralisis only affects your body....in some cases.

Top Bottom