• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

tocador

Smash Lord
*not gonna aim this at anyone, you know who you are if you disagree with my paragraphs*

You're acting as if Wolf's teeth would go through Samus's extremely durable armor. I doubt it to such an incredible extent... Her armor can take a knife, how can a simple blade cut through an advanced suit of unknown metal? Same goes for claws, teeth...

The blaster, well, killing stuff in one hit was in the game, I don't think that in real life you'll be able to make a weapon that can shoot homing energy at a target and destroy it in one shot, much less a HANDHELD weapon that can obliterate small and mid-sized enemies, including robots made of steel... Especially when they're protected by an advanced suit of unknown metal.

You still don't realize that Wolf cannot do anything while activating his reflector. Unless in StarFox: Assault you can move around while using it, you're just sitting there motionless, deflecting the endless barrage of concussive beams she's shooting at him, then when she gets close a grapple can take care of whatever he's holding, and now he's got no defense. Think about it... Both people running around, Wolf occasionally stopping in order to reflect her shots and then drop and keep running... But what if Samus just shoots rapid shots at him, and if he drops his reflector, he'll be hit by a couple? He's forced to keep it on for his own sake, where then Samus approaches and takes his blaster or reflector away.
You seriously thought my ultimato with wolf would be, bitting spamus? I was kidding man.

Samus cant grab the reflector really. It only goes straight forward and a single dodge can mess it up.

Plus, if she uses graple, a shot from wolf is sure to hit, as she will be focusing the "reflector".

And as far as i know, samus power shots arent as fast as wolfs laser pistol. He can reflect and shoot before samus can shoot 2 times, just go by the games.

@Paya: You better make sexx today, tons of it. Cause there will be no tomorrow for you.

UncleSam

Smash Master
@Paya: You better make sexx today, tons of it. Cause there will be no tomorrow for you.
I thought I had ur babies?
I feel unwanted
and wolves don't have thumbs, they can't use the blaster either

EDIT: @paya chuck norris>the manly man not even captain falcon is manly enough to survive chuck norris

payasofobia

Smash Champion
You heard me:

Chuck Norris sux

Chuck Norris sux

Chuck Norris sux

Now seriously, Chuck Norris stopped being funny after 2006 ended...

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
You seriously thought my ultimato with wolf would be, bitting spamus? I was kidding man.
... Oh. :urg:

Samus cant grab the reflector really. It only goes straight forward and a single dodge can mess it up.
How can Wolf dodge, if he can't move? :bee:

Plus her grapple goes pretty fast, fast enough to catch him before dropping the reflector and resuming movement. She could also grapple Wolf and steal his energy.

Plus, if she uses graple, a shot from wolf is sure to hit, as she will be focusing the "reflector".
If he can move while using his reflector, then it's only fair to say Samus can move while using her grapple beam.

So, Wolf can activate his reflector, shoot while having it up (meaning he has to get his gun, aim it, turn around to follow her movement, and shoot. That's moving)... Am I getting this right?

And as far as i know, samus power shots arent as fast as wolfs laser pistol. He can reflect and shoot before samus can shoot 2 times, just go by the games.
No, she can shoot quite fast, I assure you. Just play her games (Prime, for example), and just go crazy on the shooting buttons (I think it was A). Aim for someone if you have to, then shoot as much as you desire. She shoots pretty freakin' fast.

And at Payasofobia... Wolf can't have anything except his blaster and reflector, so no nukes, heheheh... It's still unbelievable that a single blaster shot will 1hit kill Samus. If we do a comparison, let's see...

How many times does it take the most average character to kill the enemy with the most life in the StarFox: Assault game, that Wolf can also 1hit kill? And how many hits does it take the most average character to kill the easiest boss, that Wolf can't 1hit kill?

How many times does it take enemies usually to take down Samus (a hell of a lot of shots, but let's compare this here...)?

If you ask me, Samus has been underpowered to incredible extremes here, by the OP and by Wolf followers. She still has the integrated energy tanks in the suit, so it SHOULD give her boss-like health. At least give her that, since it IS a Suit upgrade.

EDIT: We should be doing for Wolf what the Wario people did for Lucario: He's a wolf that stands in two legs, it hinders his movement speed. A normal wolf is fast while being on all fours, and too slow when being on two legs... (Lucario is a furry too, but people felt the need to compare him to a dog for who knows what reason).

payasofobia

Smash Champion
All character and vehicles can die in one hit by the fully charged beam....no exceptions.....except bosses.

And Wolf was nerfed to the extremes too.

EDIT: Wolf running speed is realistic....unlike Lucario's, which was said to be as fast as a car.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
All character and vehicles can die in one hit by the fully charged beam....no exceptions.....except bosses.
Well, how many hits does it take Wolf to kill the first boss, and how many hits does it take Fox (which I believe is the average guy) to kill him? Same amount?

Sieguest

Smash Master
Well, how many hits does it take Wolf to kill the first boss, and how many hits does it take Fox (which I believe is the average guy) to kill him? Same amount?
Can't use Wolf in Story Mode....but Blaster shots doe the same amount of damage if they are charged the same...

The first boss you fight in an arwing by the way >_>
smart bomb spam

JOE!

Smash Hero
Sorry if this is a double post, but it is needed.

To specify:

Falco vs Captain: Falco did not have a reflector.

Wolf vs Snake: Snake's stealth would not let Wolf know when to use the reflector.

Fox vs Pit: Both had reflectors so we focused on other aspects of this match-up.

Falco vs Lucas: Lucas's projectiles had a short range so a reflector would not have been usefull.
im sorry, but i stopped lurking HERE

Dude, falco did have his reflector. But it allowed Falcon time to close in due to him not returning fire during having it up

We had like 5 pages of discussion regarding Snake abusing the immobility of Wolf while reflecting

JOE!

Smash Hero
kirby is male

anyways, as for blasters:

for spacies ive been using their smashbros blasters seeing as the only other ones were in assualt, and it was all the same.

So wolf has the very powerful one, no charge ability.

Also brought up with Fox: what is preventing samus from shooting in melee range?

payasofobia

Smash Champion

No.

EDIT: not that it matters. The blaster is strong enough as it is.

Samus will be dead in 3 shots. 1 if it hits her visor.

And melee won't work if she can't reach Wolf.

Sieguest

Smash Master
kirby is male

anyways, as for blasters:

for spacies ive been using their smashbros blasters seeing as the only other ones were in assualt, and it was all the same.

So wolf has the very powerful one, no charge ability.

Also brought up with Fox: what is preventing samus from shooting in melee range?
But I thought Smash wasn't canon?

well Wolf has the relfector that's what...<.<

JOE!

Smash Hero
its not canon, but where esle besides Assault (and Lol adventures) do the starfox crew leave the arwings? and when they do, they all have the same gear and a few differences here and there

Top Bottom