• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

Memorable_Random_Guy

Smash Journeyman
Tai Chi focuses on alignment, body structure, breath, and visualization.

Looks more like Luke's fighting style to me.

And if he does that, it means that luke must be very healthy and has a non-stressful life.

tocador

Smash Lord
Ok, but have you tried my challange?

"Get low" on someone 40 centimetters higher than you, and 100 KG heavier then you. Approach him "lowly" and try to hit him in the nutts.

Post the results here then.

Edit: If you end up being in the hospital and not being able to post, ask someone in your family to do so.

Emperor Time

Smash Lord
Yeah, ok.

So, like, Crotch shot->Cornea devestation=Gg?

Did you pay attention to the part where I said Lucario would use it to PUNISH one of Wario's strikes?

Let's face it, Wario is not as combat hardy as Lucario. More likely than not he's gonna throw out some very punishable blows. that's when Lucario capitalizes and ends it.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
A dragon punch could do that, but Luke must do it in less than 0.1 seconds. Otherwise, Wario will dodge.

Human reaction times and all. And Wario moving a few centimeters will make him miss the spot.

tocador

Smash Lord
Yeah, ok.

So, like, Crotch shot->Cornea devestation=Gg?

Did you pay attention to the part where I said Lucario would use it to PUNISH one of Wario's strikes?

Let's face it, Wario is not as combat hardy as Lucario. More likely than not he's gonna throw out some very punishable blows. that's when Lucario capitalizes and ends it.
Nut hit dont GG anyone, just makes them feel pain.

Wario has more reach then lucario, he can just throw as many moves as he wants if lucario is out of the "danger zone", witch is the only way he can hit wario.

And, dodging a punch, approaching, and doing a shoriuken on someones crotch before him being able to react its just too much to ask. Plus, if lucario crouchesm what is stopping wario from kicking him? A knee to the face can always work too.

Edit: O yeah i forgot, human reaction time > animal reaction time, meaning wario can dodge lucario's move withought a problem.

Memorable_Random_Guy

Smash Journeyman
Imagine fighting an Ike that only uses jabs, and the only way to harm him is using Fox's inversed u-tilt.

Also, make Ike's jab have half the cooldown they have.

tocador

Smash Lord
Lucario memorizes Wario's easy to understand fight pattern.

Lucario goes in, avoids the hit, and punishes.

Not seeing the difficulty :/
Yeah, wario is going to do like the a boss from a video game and throw out moves in the oblivion. Every move warios throws at luc, he is going to need to dodge, and wont be able to counterattack before going to close, in witch wario have the advantage. Lucario has slower reaction time then wario, meaning it will be alot harder for lucario to dodge any move, and if lucario counters, wario can just "dodge and punish" because his reaction time/reflexes far surpasses lucarios.

Reposting this to give some actual reference from the match:

Let met describe the situation:

1.Lucario trys to approach wario to stab him.

2.Lucario enters wario's reach, withought wario entering lucarios reach.

3.Wario throw some punches.

4.1.Lucario dodges them, somehow having abnormal reflexes for a animal(not so realistic).

4.2.Lucarios gets knocked down.

5.1.Lucario goes for the stab

5.2.Wario "climb" up the knocked lucario and start punching his face.

6.1a. Lucario stabs warios belly

6.1b. Lucario stabs legs

6.1c. Lucario stabs arms/hands

6.1d. Lucarios stab face/eyes

6.2. Lucario dies

7.1a Wario wont feel ****(fat) and knocks him down with punches. > dies

7.1b Wario will feel pain, but not that much, meaning he can just knock lucario down > die

7.1c If lucarios stabs the arms, his spines will break because arm bones are way stronger. If he stabs a close fist, his spike will break, and both will feel some pain, with lucario now witought his main weapon. Or he stabs hands.

7.1d Lucario will prolly win against a blinde wario.

8.1c If lucario stabs a open hand, his bone will barely ierce thorugh flesh and reach the bone. Your hands palm is one of your hardest bone in the body, meaning the spike will just preaker and wario will punch him.

Result: Wario has just too many ways to win this situatuin, as luc going for the head is a all or nothing with wario getting tons of chances on knocking lucario down.

Edit:In this fight, lucarios spike is made of his bone, and as we previously stated, his bone structure is kinda weak, so thats why his spike in many situations wont ble able to do as much as wanted damage.

Edit2: call joe.

Sieguest

Smash Master
The only steel thing about Lucario is his spikes.

Yeah, Lucario does not make any sense in his typing.
well umm...there's a problem here now isn't there...
Nut hit dont GG anyone, just makes them feel pain.

Wario has more reach then lucario, he can just throw as many moves as he wants if lucario is out of the "danger zone", witch is the only way he can hit wario.

And, dodging a punch, approaching, and doing a shoriuken on someones crotch before him being able to react its just too much to ask. Plus, if lucario crouchesm what is stopping wario from kicking him? A knee to the face can always work too.

Edit: O yeah i forgot, human reaction time > animal reaction time, meaning wario can dodge lucario's move withought a problem.
Where are you getting this from? human reaction time>Animal reaction time????
I don't see you catching snakes son...
Lucario memorizes Wario's easy to understand fight pattern.

Lucario goes in, avoids the hit, and punishes.

Not seeing the difficulty :/
We can't assume wario's fighting style...

Jolteon objects to all these posts...

Memorable_Random_Guy

Smash Journeyman
But that is a snake dude...

And I'll fix the post.

Imagine fighting an Ike that only uses jabs, and the only way to harm him is using Fox's inversed u-tilt.

Also, make Ike's jab have half the cooldown they have, make them 3 times stronger and have twice the priority. And longe range.

And you can't jump as high, and you are slower.

Sieguest

Smash Master
But that is a snake dude...

And I'll fix the post.

Also, make Ike's jab have half the cooldown they have, make them 3 times stronger and have twice the priority. And longe range.
WTF son? what are you driving at?

jolteon got the boot son...

Emperor Time

Smash Lord
Marth, we can.

I'm basing it on his personality and actions. Moreover, there's no real evidence of him having formal training of any kind.
His haphazard Brawl fighting style sorta supports it.

He won't exactly be doing some enter the dragon crap.

EDIT:Kirbywizard:I'm probably the only one that thinks that, tbh. XD.

Memorable_Random_Guy

Smash Journeyman
The point is that Wario is going to jab most of the time, or pin down lucario and wrestle against him if he leaves himself open.

He is not going to go for heavy hits, Wario is going defensive with his long, powerfull and very fast jabs.

And we are going with the cool Wario, not the fail wario from Brawl.

Sieguest

Smash Master
True but that's like saying that I suck at fighting because I'm so laid back...
but I don't....

@MRG-lolwut? long? I have longer arms than him...
grabs son...

fast? definitely not...his physique wouldn't allow it...*points to Paya's age old posts about muscle mass to speed...*
powerful?- it's a jab man....

@tocador- you missed the point....read my post carefully son....
Can you catch a snake with your bare hands? CONSISTENTLY?
Can you catch a fly with your bare hands? CONSISTENTLY?

Animal's can...
so I don't see how they have a slower reaction time than we do...

Memorable_Random_Guy

Smash Journeyman
Because then mewtwo would have lost the fight because Samus is way better than him in Melee.

And Brawl is not canonical. And WarioWare's Wario is more realistic.

Emperor Time

Smash Lord
*raises eyebrow*

Okaaaay...

This is a personality thing. The way Wario fights is a reflection of it.

Wario WILL get greedy and go for big hit's there's no avoiding it considering his nature.

If Wario had some sort of fighting technique or style, I'd think otherwise, buuuuut......

EDIT:GET ***** MRG XD

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
*raises eyebrow*

Okaaaay...

This is a personality thing. The way Wario fights is a reflection of it.

Wario WILL get greedy and go for big hit's there's no avoiding it considering his nature.

If Wario had some sort of fighting technique or style, I'd think otherwise, buuuuut......

EDIT:GET ***** MRG XD
His fighting style involves knocking you out and stealing your wallet :urg:

UncleSam

Smash Master
roflcopter, got DB as well,
somebody pranked me? wonder who it was
this pink is kind of awesome

matches cherrim

tocador

Smash Lord
Dude, i can catch flyes with bare hands, yes, i dont know about snake tho.

The thing is, lucario is a dog, with a fail body/bone structure, that the only thing he has to hit wario is "spikes" wich is normally a animals defence.

Wario is a thinking man, stronger, heavier(can take moar damage), smarter(human brains > all), and prolly have better reflexes as lucario is a dog'ish thing. Wario can just out-think and out-strenght lucario in almost any situation. Thats why we are top-food-chain pal, we can analise/think/react better than most of our enemies.

Edit: I pranked you sam, because im adum's alt account that is in fact that MLG guy that owns the site.

Get *****.

Sieguest

Smash Master
My mom is right behind me, I'll watch it later. >_>
Yeah, I know street fighting is legit.

But...I wouldn't characterize it as "street" more like...."brawler"

EDIT:Chat, Marthage >_>?
sure....:)
Damm you UNCLE!
lolololololololol
roflcopter, got DB as well,
somebody pranked me? wonder who it was
this pink is kind of awesome

matches cherrim
How do you still have your custom title...<.<

woah ignore the link that was there...waste of your time...

Emperor Time

Smash Lord
Anyone know when JOE! is coming back....?

We need to move on.
Good ****, Uncle Sam.

EDIT:This Wario is smarter thing....

I'm not feeling it.

Wario certainly is crafty and resourceful, but this this a fistfight with no tools and very little exploits(if at any)
Lucario isn't some rabid beast that acts on instinct. He is smart enough to talk to humans and has a lot of knowledge about fighting.

Heck, Bowser isn't human, and I'd like to think he's smarter than Wario(albeit gullible...)

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768

We need to move on.
Good ****, Uncle Sam.

I'm not feeling it.

Wario certainly is crafty and resourceful, but this this a fistfight with no tools and very little exploits(if at any)
Lucario isn't some rabid beast that acts on instinct. He is smart enough to talk to humans and has a lot of knowledge about fighting.

Heck, Bowser isn't human, and I'd like to think he's smarter than Wario(albeit gullible...)
You really underestimate Wario's brain power.

payasofobia

Smash Champion

We need to move on.
Good ****, Uncle Sam.

I'm not feeling it.

He is smart enough to create a video game empire, create lots of games, decipher puzzles in pyramids, storm a continent and conquer it and become a millionare.

Wario is not stupid.

tocador

Smash Lord
@MRG you spelled a simple word wrong, fail
@tocador, haven't we explained that he ISN'T a dog?

I know that, but i forgot what he was, and dog it was he is mos tlikely to be ><.

But ok then, ima call him a lhama from now on.

Lhamacario has no chances of wining vs wario.

G_G

Edit: Instead of giving the final resulst, joe is pranking people(aka Unclesam), that little prick =/.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
I'm not really underestimating it. He's just making out Lucario to be a *******, and that's not right :/

EDIT:Alright, whatever, he's not stupid.

But like I said, Lucario isn't either.

Actually, the only lucario able to speak was Aaron's magical Lucario.

Lucarios by default can't speak and are no smarter than other pokemons.

Top Bottom