• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

Emperor Time

Smash Lord
Ah. My bad. i read it and completely forgot >_>

Well...****...
I don't know how to call it.

Diddy is fast and packs a punch.

Luigi has a weapon and a flashlight.

He can suck with it, ride on it, use it as a blunt force weapon...possibly blind Diddy(if his cool red hat doesn't get in the way)

The mobility difference isn't HORRIBLE, I guess.

I might give it to Luigi...

Yeah. Luigi....

UncleSam

Smash Master
I'm pumped! sleeping @ midnight tho
diddy's got this, pooltergeist wont do much help in this MU
and diddy outspeeds and is stronger than weegee like Marthage said

diddy ftw
cherrim approves

GooseMainsDiddy

Smash Ace
I might be a little off topic on this but...

If we are making this realistic, then cant Olimar throw something that actually exists?

Pitbulls for example?

Rialdospaldacht

Smash Journeyman
First post on Smashboards; not sure if I'm doing it right...

I've been lurking since the start of this thread before JOE!!!!!!!EXCLAMATION took over, and I have three problems concerning size of competitors.

1. Ganondorf vs. Ike. Ganondorf should win pretty easy, since he's about nine feet tall and has an at least three foot height, and therefore strength and range, advantage on Ike, as well as making it harder for Ike to swing at his head.

2. Ridley vs. Rayquaza. 23'whatever" is Rayquaza's standing height. Its actual length is 50, 60 feet then. Not sure how much that affects the match.

3. Roy vs. Young Link. Young Link is 3'7. This was found by hacking to take his model to the bottom of the Lakeside Laboratory and putting it next to the measure...thing. Which means Roy would crush him even harder.

UncleSam

Smash Master

If we are making this realistic, then cant Olimar throw something that actually exists?

Pitbulls for example?
LOL wut?

I've been lurking since the start of this thread before JOE!!!!!!!EXCLAMATION took over, and I have three problems concerning size of competitors.

1. Ganondorf vs. Ike. Ganondorf should win pretty easy, since he's about nine feet tall and has an at least three foot height, and therefore strength and range, advantage on Ike, as well as making it harder for Ike to swing at his head.

2. Ridley vs. Rayquaza. 23'whatever" is Rayquaza's standing height. Its actual length is 50, 60 feet then. Not sure how much that affects the match.

3. Roy vs. Young Link. Young Link is 3'7. This was found by hacking to take his model to the bottom of the Lakeside Laboratory and putting it next to the measure...thing. Which means Roy would crush him even harder.
wrong debates, welcome to SWF btw the current one is Luigi vs. Diddy kong

EDIT: I could annoy JOE for re-discussions

Sieguest

Smash Master

Pitbulls for example?
Woah........way late on this this one.....
If oli picked up a pitbull I expect he'd get murdered.....

1. Ike has better swordplay along with more tuned to his sword....
OoT was not swift at all so he could easily be out manuevered and taken out...TP Ganon fell into the same ordeal
WW Ganon won his because of the Two sword counter...

2.Not by much...Ridley can still play the spacing games...

3........done...

4. If you feel previous MUs should be reviewed take it up with JOE! but I don't think these three need any serious re looks at...round 1 is over...

5.In other cases, please try and stay on the topic at hand...:)
6.You must be like a super lurker to have lurked that long...lol :)

Rialdospaldacht

Smash Journeyman
I know those aren't the current ones; I just felt the need to comment.

On Weegee vs. Diddy... from what I was told in this earlier, Diddy going to both outspeed and outstrength Luigi, who was never really a fighter to begin with. Yeah.

Sieguest

Smash Master
So by realistic you mean no powers or anything or?

Nothing that breaks the laws of physics...

No special powers....

Stuff like insane physical strength is accepted...to an extent that it is widely accepted...but nothing extreme...(like Sonic's speed)

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
In that case Diddys got this.

Don't know about strength but he definitely outways WeeGee in speed, smarts, and craziness.

JOE!

Smash Hero
Olimar's pikmin were allowed becaus etheyre an ailen lifeform, and even things on earth (jellies) have both animal and plant traits

where does it say Ganondorf is 9ft? o.O

Ray's measurements were taken from the pokedex data, it wouldnt change much if anything though due to ridley's ability to get away

We went over Y/T link's size....

Rialdospaldacht

Smash Journeyman
Just going to copy from a post I made on GameFAQs...

In OoT, here's a hack of FD Link fighting bosses:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei6sFcRo_Bk

Starting at 9:20, notice how short Dark Link is compared to him. Dark Link is the same height as Link, who in-game measures 5'3 and Word of God says 5'4.

Now in this one, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSPKO5JbLYg&feature=related, he fights Ganondorf at 1:45. Notice how Ganondorf is still a good head and neck taller than him.

And in WW, look at this artwork: http://www.zeldawiki.org/images/7/7a/GanondorfBattleWW.jpg

Does that look anything like a normal height to you? He's almost three times Link's height.

And even in SSBM, If Link is still 5'4, then I've found through hacking and model resizing that Ganondorf is 7'1, which is smaller than canon, but still friggin' tall.

And if you have a Pokemon game, just look at Rayquaza's size in the Pokedex and tell me he's only 4 times as long as the kid is tall.

JOE!

Smash Hero
7'1" is better for ganon.

9foot would actually hinder him due to pituitary disorders and such...(how people reach such heights)

GooseMainsDiddy

Smash Ace
Also, Diddy isn't actually all that small. He is taller than Luigi if he were to stretch out his legs. Also, he has a much longer reach than Luigi. Diddy wins easy.

Olimar + Pitbulls = Win-sauce

GooseMainsDiddy

Smash Ace
That is correct Marthage.

EDIT: Actually, I don't think it takes into account that he is coiled up. He is probably bigger than that.

Adler

Smash Apprentice
Weegee would stare Diddy to death, silly.
:D

Seriously though, Diddy is stronger, faster and infinatly more agile (and brave).

Luigi has his large hadron collider Black hole machine. But pulling Diddy closer to him may not be the best thing he wants to happen :ohwell: (and a monkey won't fit down that ever).

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Who has stronger muscles? Man or a simian primate?

And man, if Donkey Kong was here, this could probably go his way. Never mess with a gorilla! :urg:

JOE!

Smash Hero
Op got fixed, thanks Toc.

diddy has baboon strength, which isnt as severe as the APE strength of gorillas and chimps, but I'd say hes about as strong as like, a person 2x his size

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Op got fixed, thanks Toc.

diddy has baboon strength, which isnt as severe as the APE strength of gorillas and chimps, but I'd say hes about as strong as like, a person 2x his size
We'll have to figure out what Diddy Kong is. I don't know if calling him a chimpanzee would be a good idea, because I don't think they have tails. Baboons are a bit large, but Diddy Kong lacks a red butt. It can't be a bonobo, because they don't have tails. :( Poor Diddy Kong.

tocador

Smash Lord
Joe, some time ago there was this mother that saved her baby by lifting a 1ton car. The mother had arround 70kg and had just given birth( 3 or 4 months ago). Now if you show me a monkey doing the same, i can beleive you that baboons > humans.

The human body is a perfect machine, really, the thing is we dont use it to its top potential. With this said i dont really agree monkeys have twice the strengh we have, i can say that we are stronger, we just dont need to be.

Sieguest

Smash Master
How come people are still relating size to strength...

since when was bigger stronger? <.<

@tocador- if we're so perfect we'd be masterful at all things....
Can you:

Out run a cheetah?
Go from tree to tree like a lemur?
Hop faster than a kangaroo?
Naturally resist poison without medical attention?

Aside from that one case
Baboons easily overpower humans...
if they weren't such a threat...we wouldn't make a big deal out of when they got loose...
They are structuarly more muscular than we are...

JOE!

Smash Hero
How come people are still relating size to strength...

since when was bigger stronger? <.<
.... really?

anyways, we have decided diddy is more like a baboon last match.

They would be stronger for their sie than a human, on average.

That lady (tocador) was fueled by adrenaline, which makes one do silleh things that shouldnt be able to be done.

The car aslo wasnt like, lifted over her head ala superman, it was lifted like a wheelbarrow, the front wheels providing an axis to counter the heaviest part: the engine

She didnt lift the entire ton, more like a few hundred pounds

EDIT @ MARTHAGE'S EDIT:

we freak when they get loose cus they can harm the chillinz, and they got loose...they need to go back :p

Top Bottom