• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

Emperor Time

Smash Lord
http://smashbros.planets.gamespy.com/ssbb/costumes/wario/wario_alt_2.jpg

No, my friend. This is who we're talking about.

A person who is shorter has the advantage in a low battle. No matter how low Wario tries to get, Lucario can get lower.

Lucario is not crawling for the attack. He is not crawling towards him or in a full crawl position.

He is using a Gazelle punch like attack to deliver the blow.
And thinking Lucario can can just crawl up and do the deed is absurd. He'll punish one of Wario's clumsy strikes and do it.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Massive Picture!!!

EDIT: much better.

And dude, most of the time brawl is not an accurate depiction of the characters.

Just ask Ike, Mewtwo, Samus, Bowser and their attacks.

tocador

Smash Lord
OK, so you are saying that if someone is like a "tiny person" you cant hit him?

Better, you are saying that when lucario crawls wario become dumb and cant attack him?

Dude, srsly, wtf?

Kicking/Punching low, jumping on your back, going for a back grab, there are TONS of things wario can do to a crouching lucarion trying to go gazelee on him.

And in crawling position the best lucario can do is be kicked in the face.

UncleSam

Smash Master
lol that isn't what he's saying, he means that wario can't reach down too well.
come to think of it, if Wario bends down his center of balance shifts, which makes it easier to get Wario down and score free hits

UncleSam

Smash Master
those chicks in the back are hawt,
that chick in the middle is ugly
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Sieguest

Smash Master
congratulate me...

I finally got the energy to complete classic mode with all characters...hooray...

Anyway...woah what has happened?

UncleSam

Smash Master
I don't know I'm starting to feel like nintendo wrote down the 7 deadly sins on a piece of paper and made an origami wario
and that's how he came to be

Memorable_Random_Guy

Smash Journeyman
congratulate me...

I finally got the energy to complete classic mode with all characters...hooray...

Anyway...woah what has happened?
Everything was good and dandy from the moment you left the thread. But then Adler came and then made a post, Paya made the (VERY STUPID) mistake to respond to it, everyone responded to paya, paya dissappeared when all the pro-lucario dudes came, Tocador was getting owned, I came, Paya came and now we are disscussing crotch attacks.

Emperor Time

Smash Lord
When is ol' JOE! boy coming back?

EDIT:paya pretty much made the case for Wario the way I see it. Adler posted before today, too.

We were here from the very beginning...we were just lurking a bit at 1st >_>

Crotch attacks was my idea :D

Sieguest

Smash Master
Everything was good and dandy from the moment you left the thread. But then Adler came and then made a post, Paya made the (VERY STUPID) mistake to respond to it, everyone responded to paya, paya dissappeared when all the pro-lucario dudes came, Tocador was getting owned, I came, Paya came and now we are disscussing crotch attacks.
hmmm nice....great thing I came back to ruin the party...

So we moved on to a crotch hitting contest?

Lucario has this in the bag son..."spike to the balls lol"

^You didn't expect me to stop there did you...

How far can Wario reach down?
And how fast for that matter?

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Wario can do crotch and eye attacks to lucario too.

And if Wario hits Lucario and makes him fall down, a crotch attack is almost inevitable.

And since there are both male and female Luke's that can breed....it is a given that he is weak there too.

Sieguest

Smash Master
What if Wario is wearing some protection down there . . .

Seriously I read this entire thread and hardly ever post. . . . .
Why would Wario wear a cup? He has no need to...*points to pic*
Wario can do crotch and eye attacks to lucario too.

And if Wario hits Lucario and makes him fall down, a crotch attack is almost inevitable.

And since there are both male and female Luke's that can breed....it is a given that he is weak there too.
Then we must determine whether this Lucario is male of female...>.>

Memorable_Random_Guy

Smash Journeyman
hmmm nice....great thing I came back to ruin the party...

So we moved on to a crotch hitting contest?

Lucario has this in the bag son..."spike to the balls lol"

^You didn't expect me to stop there did you...

How far can Wario reach down?
And how fast for that matter?
Squats son.

He could quickly get down there if he needs to, or assume a crotch defending position.

Emperor Time

Smash Lord
But Lucario is wearing shorts. they're comfortable and easy to wear.

Anyway, Wario getting a crotch shot is a lot harder considering Lucario reads his moves better.

But yeah...easy to land crotch shot=gg.

I say we go by the Lucario pronz on the 1st page of google and assume it's a girl.

UncleSam

Smash Master
Then we must determine whether this Lucario is male of female...>.>
why did you say that...
ugh I'd have to spill the info eventually
87.5% male
12.5% female

thing is there are no clearly observable gender differences

@ET lol shorts
@tocador that wasn't joyful at all

Sieguest

Smash Master
Squats son.

He could quickly get down there if he needs to, or assume a crotch defending position.
No...Only me and Uncle Sam can use son, son....
ET doesn't count because he use sawn...
What you mean i was getting owned?

I made like this big and joyful post that owned everyone U,U.
>.>
Lemme find this...<.<
I will edit....

son....

@paya-Now it all comes down to how Wario will do such a feat...<.<
lemme get to reading...

tocador

Smash Lord
But Lucario is wearing shorts. they're comfortable and easy to wear.

Anyway, Wario getting a crotch shot is a lot harder considering Lucario reads his moves better.

But yeah...easy to land crotch shot=gg.

I say we go by the Lucario pronz on the 1st page of google and assume it's a girl.
Why does lucario read wario moves better? AS far as i know, human brain > any animal brain, and human reflex > dog/cat/anubis/lhamas reflexes, if anything, wario is able to read lucario better then the opposite.

Edit: Get youself crawling, and try to hit someone with this one being bigger and stronger and faster then you. Post the results then.

@MRG: See? I pwn these nubs cause i r 1337.

tocador

Smash Lord
It is not that hard, considering Luke is 70% hip.

I must admit, those are some fierce curves.
I can see the things. Look at the little dark thing over there, it is dark because it is wet. It is wet because lucario pissed him off. He pissed him off because he entered brawl. Brawl has only 3 female's, zelda/peach/samus(sheik/zamus are the same). So lucario is male then.

F45R M5 1337 L0G1C!11!!!!

Emperor Time

Smash Lord
Why are we fixated on crawling when I said Lucario wasn't crawling >_>

Tocador, why did you suddenly decide to rob Lucario of his intelligence? If we did that to every animal, things wouldn't make much sense.

Lucario is a martial artist. Regardless of the fact that the Aura isn't present, he has superior fighting knowledge and intuition.

UncleSam

Smash Master
I can see the things. Look at the little dark thing over there, it is dark because it is wet. It is wet because lucario pissed him off. He pissed him off because he entered brawl. Brawl has only 3 female's, zelda/peach/samus(sheik/zamus are the same). So lucario is male then.

F45R M5 1337 L0G1C!11!!!!
that isn't logic that is shadow an effect to add depth

Sieguest

Smash Master
Why does lucario read wario moves better? AS far as i know, human brain > any animal brain, and human reflex > dog/cat/anubis/lhamas reflexes, if anything, wario is able to read lucario better then the opposite.

Edit: Get youself crawling, and try to hit someone with this one being bigger and stronger and faster then you. Post the results then.

@MRG: See? I pwn these nubs cause i r 1337.
no son.........How is Wario faster?
It is not that hard, considering Luke is 70% hip.

I must admit, those are some fierce curves.

Dadgum....<.<
Lucario is more of both genders than Wario...jesus christ...

Memorable_Random_Guy

Smash Journeyman
Why are we fixated on crawling when I said Lucario wasn't crawling >_>

Tocador, why did you suddenly decide to rob Lucario of his intelligence? If we did that to every animal, things wouldn't make much sense.

Lucario is a martial artist. Regardless of the fact that the Aura isn't present, he has superior fighting knowledge and intuition.
Well...Luke's an expert of making Aura flow, not about kung fu...or boxing....or capoeira.......or kick boxing....or wrestling....or sumo......or ninjutsu.......or shao lin.

We have: Hitmonlee, hitmonchan, hitmontop Primeape, machamp, Hariyama, toxicroak and Medicham for that already.

The only fighting style that makes sense for lucario is tai chi.

tocador

Smash Lord
I can teach martial arts to a monkey, but he wont have better reflexes than a human.

Lucario dosent practice any martial arts, he just KNOW SOME MOVES, its like teaching a dog how to roll and such. Just because a dog learned to roll dosent mean he can analize battles better than a human.

Wario is faster than lucario, because lucario isnt fast. At all. Sure he can run fast, but hitting fast dont depend on your weight. Fat people can throw fast punches, and thin people can throw slow punches, being fat dosent affect how fast you punch or kick, it means how fast can you run.

Plus, the whole "crawling thing" is just fail, crawling unable you to kick, and the only real thing you can do is bite or hold on to warios legs.

Wario has a ton of counters to a crawling stuff, jumping/kicking/low punchs/grabbing lucs back, he just has this plethora of things that can nullify luc idead of crawling. And wario has a longer reach, meaning he can hurt lucario before lucarion being able to hit him.

Emperor Time

Smash Lord
I think Jeet might work too....

Anyway...

Ignoring the method, a crotch shot is very easy to pull of and very plausible in taking down Wario.

EDIT:OMFG Tocador. How many times do I have to tell you he's not crawling. He's getting low. Getting low=/=crawling

Top Bottom