• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TAMPA AREA !!!! Every SATURDAY when there is no Tourney I will be hosting/...

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
So Lade/Polmex......Going to Gigs? I can still use a ride/training sometime. Who's going to Gigs/How are you getting there? I can sure use a ride if my car wants to be in a bad mood because I don't have much money to service it lol. Partner?

PolMex23

Smash Champion
yo I can drive maybe. Well yea i can drive!!!!

Ed lets hook up this week i gotta practice. SAME WITH YOU SEIRRE LEONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ace76

Smash Cadet
I think someone should give a good sized brawl/melee tournament a shot.With enough effort it may turn out better then previous tourneys. All I got to keep me occupied is wrestling season.

OverLade

Smash Hero
So I have a friend whos interested in hosting smash fests. He has 4 or so TVs at his place, and his girlfriend wants to cook for everyone. :D

We're planning something and It'll be on the boards when it gets on paper lol.

Ace76

Smash Cadet
Redhalberd if he lives anywhere near ed I can make it. Besides I need you to train me before florida gaming xD

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Is it danny cakes with the 4 TVs?

Somebody play/rec with Scidadle so he can molt.

I will be back before thanksgiving and during I think.

~~go Tampa ! (aka the Georgia of Florida lol)~~

OverLade

Smash Hero
Tampa is alive...as in Lade and Noel (for Melee) and Lade, Ed, and Scott (for brawl).

Other than that...

Top Bottom