• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TAMPA AREA !!!! Every SATURDAY when there is no Tourney I will be hosting/...

PolMex23

Smash Champion
abe can just gotta ask. so can ed. so can...alot of peeps...not really.

bah, just gotta always get totgether an smash for the sake of our metagame

OverLade

Smash Hero
Abe has a whole empty house for us to smash in. Contact him about it.

And this fall I'll host a tournament at least every month, and do biweeklies if possible. Until then the rest of you guys have to step it up.

Takao9411

Smash Apprentice
I don't know who Abe is.
I'm not really on, but I'll probably be more active now since its summer.

Mkay, looking forward to that.

xepherthree

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4167-4976-4789
Yeah, Tampa needs to liven it up. I need to go to something, even If I get my *** whooped. Wifi is getting booooooooring >.>

Ace76

Smash Cadet
The tampa area is lacking on tournaments. I would have went to the last smashfest, but my mom didn't like the idea of me going to a tourney at someones appartment rather then a gaming building of some sort.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Yeah sadly at the moment that's all we really have. However I'm working on hosting tournaments/smashfests at USF, so stay tuned for that.

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
Yea, how old are u and where u live? Maybe I'll come by and play wit u. I live far from all smashers. Closest 1 to me lives 30 min away.

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
I do too. -headdesk- need to change that from tampa
And how many houses are there in st pete?
and 13 xP
This thread is so old and it never started. BUT maybe i could come by and we could play sometime. I'm like 20 to 30 min away. I'm 18 btw

xepherthree

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4167-4976-4789
I've never been to a tournament, as my parents really aren't gonna let me skip school and let me fly to wherever for brawl. I play ROB and consider myself pretty decent, I know online doesn't really count but its all I can compare to >.>

Yea, how old are u and where u live? Maybe I'll come by and play wit u. I live far from all smashers. Closest 1 to me lives 30 min away.
that would be awesome :D:laugh: Have to make sure its ok with my parents, because we all know everyone on the internet is a predator who wants to stalk me >.>

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
I've never been to a tournament, as my parents really aren't gonna let me skip school and let me fly to wherever for brawl. I play ROB and consider myself pretty decent, I know online doesn't really count but its all I can compare to >.>
online does count whether you want to believe it or not how do you think some of the best people today got good at brawl they practiced on wifi like a madman

that would be awesome :D:laugh: Have to make sure its ok with my parents, because we all know everyone on the internet is a predator who wants to stalk me >.>
believe me the last thing we want is a 13 year old to get *****/stalked

as long as you stay cool and such itll all be good

xepherthree

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4167-4976-4789
online does count whether you want to believe it or not how do you think some of the best people today got good at brawl they practiced on wifi like a madman

believe me the last thing we want is a 13 year old to get *****/stalked

as long as you stay cool and such itll all be good
I just really don't like wifi as a means of saying how good I am because there aren't enough people my skill level. There are four or five out of my nearly full roster where the matchups aren't grossly one-sided, whether it's skill or they just spam. Like earlier today, I was playing against someone who I can consistently beat, but he won sometimes because he was just short of only using lucarios dsmash to beat, and I got some bad breaks.

And i'm as cool as a cucumber B)

OverLade

Smash Hero
Ace is legit, he could become beast. ;D

Play on the Allisbrawl ladder. Its the only place to find good people online. Playing anyone else is pretty much wasting your time lol. It's worth risking a little bit of lag to play a variety of experienced and smart players.

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
Ace is legit, he could become beast. ;D

Play on the Allisbrawl ladder. Its the only place to find good people online. Playing anyone else is pretty much wasting your time lol. It's worth risking a little bit of lag to play a variety of experienced and smart players.
i have to disagree, wifi throws me off. id rather just not play

PolMex23

Smash Champion
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look what Polmex has founD!!!! Finally...a fellow smasher in St Pete that wishes to be competitive!!!

The force is strong in this one...I FEEL it in the forums...!!!YESH!!!!!

Yo send me a tell with your address and ask the parents If I can meet with them and discuss this "smash" situation we have CHEA!!!!!

Aww, Scidadle is gonna have a blast. Youll learn from one of the best. Ill teach you!

Top Bottom