• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TAMPA AREA !!!! Every SATURDAY when there is no Tourney I will be hosting/...

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look what Polmex has founD!!!! Finally...a fellow smasher in St Pete that wishes to be competitive!!!

The force is strong in this one...I FEEL it in the forums...!!!YESH!!!!!

Yo send me a tell with your address and ask the parents If I can meet with them and discuss this "smash" situation we have CHEA!!!!!

Aww, Scidadle is gonna have a blast. Youll learn from one of the best. Ill teach you!
Yo kid, 3 things.

Did I leave my hat in ur car?

Are u goin to brawl gigs?

And when are we playin melee

OverLade

Smash Hero
Me and Noel played Mad melee yesterday and I got VIDS.

Stay tuned to be impressed.

And I'm actually GETTING good at Melee now lol.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Take boxxy of your avatar now or I will become Tyson an rage the life outta your ***

2 Ian sorry i have no phone hard to contact me and hard for me to contact anything(including girls its hurting me bad irght now)

3 Kid stop callin me Kid but bro no or maybe but most likely no an im goin to next weeks brawl gigs(Well i want to not in my car though...wait yea)
melee yea whenever

4 Rohins!

5 Yo st pete kid get on this forums quick i dont check it much

xepherthree

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4167-4976-4789
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look what Polmex has founD!!!! Finally...a fellow smasher in St Pete that wishes to be competitive!!!

The force is strong in this one...I FEEL it in the forums...!!!YESH!!!!!

Yo send me a tell with your address and ask the parents If I can meet with them and discuss this "smash" situation we have CHEA!!!!!

Aww, Scidadle is gonna have a blast. Youll learn from one of the best. Ill teach you!
LOL. xD
I don't even need to ask my parents to know what they'll say, I think it would be better If I came to your place first, Just so they can kinda feel it out. Know what I mean? I trust you, ut my Mom's waaaaay overprotective. She'd be like
"WHAAAAAAAAAAT?!?! You gave away our address/telephone number?!?! OUR LIVES ARE OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

Edit: I know you said fests on saturday, but my friends are probably coming over to help a project. Would Sunday be good?

OverLade

Smash Hero
Take boxxy of your avatar now or I will become Tyson an rage the life outta your ***

2 Ian sorry i have no phone hard to contact me and hard for me to contact anything(including girls its hurting me bad irght now)

3 Kid stop callin me Kid but bro no or maybe but most likely no an im goin to next weeks brawl gigs(Well i want to not in my car though...wait yea)
melee yea whenever

4 Rohins!

5 Yo st pete kid get on this forums quick i dont check it much
***** U love Boxxy dont hate. ;)

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Ima throw your *** to gigs an drag you around by those long *** sierra leone legs

An then ima put my lil pony as your avatar

Yo Ill c yall at GABES!!!!!!!!!!

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
I'm from Tampa, just never played competitive smash for like 2 years. Since like the Twilight Showdown series of Tampa tournaments. :p

OverLade

Smash Hero
I was at Dolos Birthday party. :)

I've got mad tests next week though so I doubt I can play with anyone. Gotta make them grades so I can go to gigs. :D

Scidadle

Smash Champion
K wellllll. wednesday I have a project due.

If you come over tomorrow noel ill just do the project tuesday.

Polmexxxx come over todayyy

ME WANT SMASH

Or someone...

Renth

Smash Hero
Where is everyone? I want to brawl.
such a bad game, i suggest playing age old games such as jump in the fire, stab yourself with a fork, or maybe the instant classic who can make themselves bleed first.

All great alternatives to that game.

Top Bottom