• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taco Bell Mafia: Game over. Who won?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I'm going different ways here. A Multi task kind of way that could make scum hunting easier.

Ryker push is a ryker push. He'ill be questioned by Kary, I, and others and determine what we should do by then. Inferno, also being inactive, should be copped and see what happens by then as well.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Do not even think about investigating Inferno or myself. Both are complete wastes.

@ Glyph: And by that you mean you're going to night kill me? I think it does. I only claimed Warlock so that you would try and keep me alive so I could use my power role.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Well sir, I'm here to tell you that I'm also a complete waste for investigating.

Inferno should be a cop choice.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'm going different ways here. A Multi task kind of way that could make scum hunting easier.

Ryker push is a ryker push. He'ill be questioned by Kary, I, and others and determine what we should do by then. Inferno, also being inactive, should be copped and see what happens by then as well.
But WHY. You're just assigning things to do without any real backing behind it. Why not push Inferno and cop Ryker? Why not cop Ryker AND push Ryker? Why not the reverse for Inferno?

Do not even think about investigating Inferno or myself. Both are complete wastes.

@ Glyph: And by that you mean you're going to night kill me? I think it does. I only claimed Warlock so that you would try and keep me alive so I could use my power role.
You know exactly what it means, don't be snide.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
But WHY. You're just assigning things to do without any real backing behind it. Why not push Inferno and cop Ryker? Why not cop Ryker AND push Ryker? Why not the reverse for Inferno?
Becuase Inactivity. Either way could work if that's that case; Cop ryker and push inferno. And pushing ryker after being copped? If he cops ryker and doesn't feel like outing results yet, then that's fine. I can push ryker.

What do you mean my reverse?

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Okay, let me break it down some more Vinyl.

We have several inactives. Yes Ryker's the MOST inactive but both RR and Inferno haven't exactly been the most vocal.

So I want to know why you're picking each person for cop/push later/whatever OVER the other inactives. I get that it works both ways, but why did you decide on the ones you put up first?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
It from the kind of interest I'm looking at. You got Ryker posting a bit, but then there's RR going off with a good start, at least. Same with Rajam. So ryker stood out as a good push.

Inferno though is not looking like RR and Rajam if you could take a look at his posts. The last inferno I saw was more informative, despite his inactivity. He's still not doing anything as of yet. So if he were copped, that would be nice enough.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I am totally fine with the Soup lynch

I am NOT happy with how it went down

Zen, what the **** are you playing at. Right now you want to lynch half the playerlist, GG, not going to listen to you.

-----------------------------------

Right, here's the order of the day.

Doc on me tonight; we're all agreed i'm obvtown so that's sorted. I can't remember whether I'm crumbing a PR, so let's just protect me and be done with it.

I want the cop on Kamen Ryker, failing that, maybe Vinyl.

Trust Glyph, Zen and Rajam, but don't assume they're always town, or always right.

I think that's it. Now I'm crossing my fingers for a Soupscum flip. We'll see.

Pressure EVERYONE

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Because right now I'm town-reading him?

I'd rather say 'trust X, Y & Z' and maybe have to change my read on one of those players, than just say 'follow X' because even if I'm right about them being town, that doesn't mean following them is a good idea.

But if you want to talk about WHY I think Glyph is town, tomorrow.

Kamen Ryker

Ryker|Sneaky
Still haven't read, but with good reason. Serious about copping me. I'll read it over night phase if I don't get there (probably won't).

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Not scum sorry already said this once I feel im being a **** not doing anything but hey that's life

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Votecount 1.5

Kamen Ryker:soup
Inferno
Red Ryu
Vinyl.:Inferno3044
Ramen King:
Rajam
Kary
soup:DtJ Glyphmoney, Rajam, Red Ryu, Vinyl. Ramen King
Dtj Glyphmoney:Kamen Ryker

Not Voting:
Kary

Notes:
A lynch has been reached. Twilight until I post the flip.

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/LA

With 9 players, it takes 5 votes to lynch
The deadline for Day 1 is October 6th, at 11:59 PM

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
"He's .... too smart. He must be plotting something!"

is heard from the distance.

"You are right... but wait. Are you saying we are stupid? Speak for yourself. :glare:"

"No no! That's just what he wants us to do! To argue over little things!"

"My mind. It has been... BLOWN."

The wise, omniscient one speaks out in defense-

"The balance of the universe is.... not right."

"... Huh?"

"You must be in tune with yourself, to understand the path you must take."

"What is this guy talking about???"

"He's trying to confuse us! Quick, lynch 'em!"

"You have no idea what destruction you have unleashed unto the universe. You poor souls."

He continues to talk gibberish that no one understands except him, since he is so beyond the other food items in intelligence. They have been paranoid of his IQ, and never stopped to listen to a thing he said. Yet, the wise one never put himself on their level, so he didn't give a chance for them to understand his gist in laymen terms.

The wise one was still at peace, while being murdered (seasoned).

soup was lynch. He was:

[COLLAPSE="hidden message"]

Crunch Wrap Supreme, Vanilla Townie.[/COLLAPSE]

Deadline for Night is October 7th, at 11:59 PM.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Flaming Frito is the name. Kicking *** was his game.

As he was walking down the hall for a midnight snack, an assailant LEAPED on him and attacked and murdered him.

Morning came. Kamen Ryker was:

[COLLAPSE="Click me"]

Beefy Crunchy Burrito, Vanilla Townie.[/COLLAPSE]

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Day 2 begins. Deadline is October 18th, 11:59 PM EST.

Votecount 2.0

Inferno
Red Ryu
Vinyl.
Ramen King
Rajam
Kary
Dtj Glyphmoney

Not Voting:
Inferno, Red Ryu, Vinyl., Ramen King, Rajam, Kary, Dtj Glyphmoney

Notes:
Day 2 begins.

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/LA

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch
The deadline for Day 2 is October 18th, at 11:59 PM

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
RIP Kamen Ryker
good job on getting yourself eliminated as a suspect
but I shed a tear for the wisdom you could have shared with us
:(

@Red Ryu: who do you want to lynch toDay?

@Glyph: who do you want to lynch toDay?

@Inferno: are you still confident Vinyl will flip scum?

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Also

Vote: Inferno
I find this interesting. Someone who decided to follow Zen's idiotic claim so much to a T as to want a cop investigation on me for that reason now is breaking that same code he kept. Please elaborate on this vote.

@Inferno: are you still confident Vinyl will flip scum?
Vinyl is definitely still a possibility. He wasn't scummy. He wasn't doing anything scummy. However he was voted off and I plan I have ideas on who I think is scum. Let me read over some things and I think I can give you a better answer. It shouldn't take too long because I'm not busy atm.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
You should probably check up on zen for yourself.

I don't really think this is continuing any further now. He has a reason behind it, and still doesn't come out with it. Same applies to the questions I asked him myself. The elaboration on this vote is just pressuring now due to your inactivity.

As for now, you can start off by doing whatever you do.

Reads would be nice.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
This guy doesn't answer the question I told him after I re-read.
This guy is calling me scum by not supporting a soup lynch.
This guy is passive.

I find this guy scummy, but this guy doesn't even. It's like he's getting too comfortable while fire is all around him.

This guy.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Apparently, I'm not that guy who says "I swear to god i'll lynch you wether you're town or not" dude. Doing a partially scummy play without even being normally serious would usually mean an obv-scum looking town or anti-town, but you can never be too sure.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Inferno, why did Ryker die last night?

Vinyl, same question. Do not answer 'I don't know', I want your best reasons you can think of

:phone:

Top Bottom