• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taco Bell Mafia: Game over. Who won?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Aside from kary's choice for lynching him by PoE, I actually do find a tad pressure to be necessary if that's what kary needs.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
You dare betray your countrymen?

Does not the color of your skin mean a thing anymore?

We believe in our future. We believe the greatest days of America are ahead.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Also stop being scum and vote soup. or your'e dying along with him him. If you vote him you can live til endgame

that is, the end of YOUR game which will be tomorrow

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
But that means I'll be lynched either way. I feel you though; I just don't have enough feels.

Give your reasoning on why you're, not voting soup, but very wanting for a vote on soup when I'm a scumtell to you. Does me voting soup sheds me a chance for you to spare me toMorrow?

How so?
When you voted me once, how does your read on me change quickly? I only said "Since I can't vote, inferno, I'd say cop him. Actually, how does soup/vinyl sound to you atm?

One more time, reason behind the method if cancelled. Or I will change my mind quickly too.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
You dare betray your countrymen?

Does not the color of your skin mean a thing anymore?

We believe in our future. We believe the greatest days of America are ahead.
Also stop being scum and vote soup. or your'e dying along with him him. If you vote him you can live til endgame

that is, the end of YOUR game which will be tomorrow
So join me or I push a lynch on you? towards Vinyl.

Zen, you know Soup is much better right now and we can get the following.

Btw, deadline in 2 days.

Soup claim.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
It's worded bad but, I don't get why he even needed to threaten there when it's clear there is a majority for his lynch.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
We can lynch Soup tomorrow. RR you should join me on this. Soup is scummy. Vinyl is scummy. Vinyl is laying out more scum tells though.

-Despite the evidence against Soup, Vinyl refuses to vote him no matter what.

This is the case on Vinyl. There are specific points of evidence, but I really shouldn't have to spell out every letter.

Case on Soup:
-Attacks Vinyl for following my vote in the RVS stage. Tunnels that point. Does not let it go.
-Looks at no other players. The most he's given is "maybe one of the inactives"
-Changes playstyle to appeal to others. Ex: Immediately stops attacking me after I point it out as being scummy.
-No scum hunt initiative.

Case on Glyph:
-Connection to Vinyl. Why push a Soup lynch over a Vinyl lynch and claim that Vinyl is scum upon Soup scum? Answer: so that upon a soup town flip, vinyl wont be a target.
-Sudden attack on Soup once Bardull and I change our views on Vinyl.
-Contradicting thought process. Claimed that there was nothing we could have gotten from one of Soup's early posts. But now claims that as his reason for initially voting Soup.

Vinyl & Glyph are looking like a likely scum team.
Vinyl & Soup are looking like a possible scum team.
Soup could possibly be indy.

No more of this crap play from all of you. We aren't waiting on inactives. We are lynching scum. We aren't aiming for "more info" in the day. We're lynching scum. Playing the way you guys are playing just stalls the game for no good reason. If we really need to lynch Kamen Ryker when the time comes, then we will lynch him.

Kary stop doing whatever you're doing and lynch Vinyl.
Ruy lynch Vinyl.
Glyph, lynch your partner.
Kamen, sheep me and vote Vinyl.
Inferno, keep being a bro.
Soup, where the heck did your vote go? Vote Vinyl and let's do this.
Rajam, we are lynching Vinyl today. You're town so get on this.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
No more of this crap play from all of you. We aren't waiting on inactives. We are lynching scum. We aren't aiming for "more info" in the day. We're lynching scum. Playing the way you guys are playing just stalls the game for no good reason. If we really need to lynch Kamen Ryker when the time comes, then we will lynch him.
No, you don't get to do this. You've wanted Soup all day, and even if he flips town we have leads to work with. Now seems like a really bad time to be changing direction.

I am more than happy to pressure Vinyl tomorrow, but I'm not interested in doing that now; you know that case is weak. And I don't want to vote Glyph now either, because that case is mostly just 'connections to Soup/Vinyl'.

Get your vote back on Soup,
he has 24 hours to claim/flail
then we lynch the frick out of him.

I have you as town, and I'm happy to roll with you on things; but IF YOU THINK SOUP IS SCUMMY THEN LET'S LYNCH HIM. I don't trust your judgment as to who is the best play today, is all.

Vote: Soup

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kary, tell me of the active players other than Soup who stands out poorly?
Not sure who qualifies as active; I'm going to say no-one.

Deadline is coming up, Soup should claim.
^ QFT
I've been waiting for Ryker to get off no homo.

I didn't want to post without talking to him first, hopefully we can talk tonight and post our thoughts.
Why does this feel like the weakest of excuses?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Rajam said:
soup, from your #466 it seems to me you're just pursuing anti-town behaviors instead of scummy ones. Could you explain then how those things you point out in that post are scummy rather than just anti-town?
How is Ryker dodging the thread leaning more anti-town than scummy? What about your vote on me? Those are the two things I highlighted out in #466 and I feel you haven't done anything wrt your vote and just voted me because it was the easy one. I don't see you doing anything else regarding this. Are you even caught up?

#HBC | ѕoup

Man Zen's 180 after I ranted about Vinyl. for about 4 RL days is ironic as ****.

#HBC | ѕoup

Yeah, I'm not.

Maybe? ._. I hate voting without a present reason or going the inactive route. I don't feel like a vote is going to do anything and I'm sure Ryker is aware that he's been called out once or twice.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Well I don't know.

Presumably you don't have scumreads on any of the active players, otherwise you'd be voting for them. That means either you have to lynch an inactive, or not lynch at all.

The idea that you don't want to lynch an inactive, when you're not prepared to lynch any active players, just seems ridiculous.

No-one is completely null in this game. Unless you want to wind up lynched, you should be looking for who you think is scummiest.

Show me a vote, eh?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
We can lynch Soup tomorrow. RR you should join me on this. Soup is scummy. Vinyl is scummy. Vinyl is laying out more scum tells though.

This is the case on Vinyl. There are specific points of evidence, but I really shouldn't have to spell out every letter.

Case on Soup:
-Attacks Vinyl for following my vote in the RVS stage. Tunnels that point. Does not let it go.
-Looks at no other players. The most he's given is "maybe one of the inactives"
-Changes playstyle to appeal to others. Ex: Immediately stops attacking me after I point it out as being scummy.
-No scum hunt initiative.

Case on Glyph:
-Connection to Vinyl. Why push a Soup lynch over a Vinyl lynch and claim that Vinyl is scum upon Soup scum? Answer: so that upon a soup town flip, vinyl wont be a target.
-Contradicting thought process. Claimed that there was nothing we could have gotten from one of Soup's early posts. But now claims that as his reason for initially voting Soup.

Kary stop doing whatever you're doing and lynch Vinyl.
Ruy lynch Vinyl.
Glyph, lynch your partner.
Kamen, sheep me and vote Vinyl.
Inferno, keep being a bro.
Soup, where the heck did your vote go? Vote Vinyl and let's do this.
Rajam, we are lynching Vinyl today. You're town so get on this.
It's like Soup being at L-2 doesn't exist here.

Kamen Ryker

Ryker|Sneaky
Didn't have internet last night. Reading at work. One more post from me (Ryker) for now then I'll shut up and read.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Unvote

I'll be the one to hammer
(because i'm actually active here)

@Red Ryu: please elaborate on the Zen dislike. Is it just the switch from Soup, or is it because he's calling Vinyl/Glyph scum as well?

@Kamen; would like an actual read on Soup plz (i.e. not conditional on Zen's play)

TTFN

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Red Ruy explain your individual reasoning for Soup scum. Explain why him being at L-2 has to do with anything.

Soup is pretty much trolling at this point.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Vinyl is a common factor no matter who is scum. Not to mention a liability since he refuses to vote scum. I can't believe I really need to go into this.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
That kind of play is like doing myslynches without caring the whole game. He doesn't even answer the questions I asked him. This zen has flaws here, but he doesn't care either, I guess? I don't even oppose to a soup lynch, I'm just putting up a little more time here instead of it ending early.

Unvote

Like hell I'll die tomorrow.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Put your money where your mouth is. The deadline is already approaching. You need to show that you are actually in support of his lynch and vote him. We will wait for Kary to hammer. No one else will. Show that you can actually vote him.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Pretty sure thats hammer so I'll be brief getting this point out there

Case on Glyph:
I have literally addressed the first point and the third point in great detail already. The second one I don't even know how you could pretend to push considering I've been looking at Soup pretty much the whole damn day.

Why. Support this. All I see here are three statements and no support, but they're in color so they MUST be true right

#HBC | ѕoup

okay was that hammer alright i was toqwn no zen im not trolling you and you were wrong

didnt get to play this game like i wanted to, too much inactivity not enough content to flesh out reads i predict a scum win

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
okay was that hammer alright i was toqwn no zen im not trolling you and you were wrong

didnt get to play this game like i wanted to, too much inactivity not enough content to flesh out reads i predict a scum win
I know you were. I'm warlock. :p

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Lynch Glyph
Lynch Vinyl
Lynch Kamen
Lynch Ruy

That order. Everyone else is off limits. You all need to figure out who scum is actually play this game. I feel like town is just sucking real hard balls right now and I understand Soup's frustration. There is nothing at all I could get from the lack of town motivation this game. At least we offed someone who wasn't willing to try. Seriously no more of this crap play tomorrow. You are lynching Glyph and that's that. Cop investigate one of the two up top.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Zen you are in for a rude awakening tomorrow

:phone:

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Inferno? What happened to your Ryker push?

Top Bottom