• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taco Bell Mafia: Game over. Who won?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
@Vinyl: besides Soup, do you have any other scumreads? Who would you be interested in lynching tomorrow?

@moderator; requesting all of the prods. all of them. thankyou ;D

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Can you translate this? I'm not sure what you're trying to say.
Your stance looked tacky. But of course, I'd expect you to step up a little more than right now.

@Vinyl: besides Soup, do you have any other scumreads? Who would you be interested in lynching tomorrow?
I don't think I have any other scumrerads here, but there's ryker for one if he doesn't show up. Another would be inferno if he doesn't step up. I've seen his stance more better than now during disney mafia. How he's being now is either warming up, or laying down.

Kamen Ryker

Ryker|Sneaky
Shamelessly have not read. I'm off V/LA. Need to speak with Sneaky. Will be playing soon. Ask me anything you need once I read.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698

@moderator; requesting all of the prods. all of them. thankyou ;D
No one is in prod range. If i missed one please specify who exactly. Consider people v/la as well. In class now.

:phone:

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Guys I'm a PR.

Also let's lynch Soup which has nothing to do with the PR don't get me wrong there. He's just confirmed scum based on Soupology.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Zen will literally tunnel me this game without reasoning and get away with because of his meta, on top of being wrong.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Dislike Soup, he's looking at surface level and nothing more, though I do think Vinyl is a shot in the dark right now.

Idk why people threw town reads on him already.

Glyph I like, he seems to be genuinely looking for intent.

Zen is...probably town, might change depending on his actions over words.

What is Soup at right now?

#HBC | ѕoup

Red Ryu, there is nothing else to look at this game but surface level. This game is like a kiddie pool right now. I find myself frustrated and to the point where I have given up. Not to the sense I'm gonna give up and quit playing, but given up on everyone else. I am going to get lynched today, I will flip town.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
I don't know I need to actually read through the past few pages. I've only skimmed. Soup is just trying to play with my head right now. I need to reevaluate.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Soup hasn't given up playing.

Soup doesn't do anything outside of talk about how he hasn't given up playing.

I can get being mad but I don't see how you could keep posting in a game to say 'guys you're dumb I'm gunna flip town but also I'm not going to do anything to show otherwise'

#HBC | ѕoup

Soup hasn't given up playing.

Soup doesn't do anything outside of talk about how he hasn't given up playing.

I can get being mad but I don't see how you could keep posting in a game to say 'guys you're dumb I'm gunna flip town but also I'm not going to do anything to show otherwise'
Please look at this game and tell me what you believe is worth pushing. If we're going to go towards the stance of pushing inactives, you might as well pick out one from the already vast crowd. For me, Kamen Ryker or Rajam doesn't seem like a bad vote at all.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Red Ryu, there is nothing else to look at this game but surface level. This game is like a kiddie pool right now. I find myself frustrated and to the point where I have given up. Not to the sense I'm gonna give up and quit playing, but given up on everyone else. I am going to get lynched today, I will flip town.
Get The **** Out Of Here

Show me your pushes this game. Flesh out your reads. Make yourself useful before you complain about the state of this game, for the love of gorf.

Please look at this game and tell me what you believe is worth pushing. If we're going to go towards the stance of pushing inactives, you might as well pick out one from the already vast crowd. For me, Kamen Ryker or Rajam doesn't seem like a bad vote at all.
Explain why Rajam deserves a vote. Tell me what you think of Kamen Ryker.

Tell me why you're not voting anyone.

Gorfdamn, you just want to die, don't you. Hot damn.

#HBC | ѕoup

Because I'm trying to be patient with players. I would expect Ryker to eventually post but this is clearly just dodging the thread without any good reason. Rajam made a couple of catch up posts and called it dandy and sheeped my vote. I'm trying to decide which one I want to go for but I feel like holding my vote for the moment to see if either of them prove me wrong.

#HBC | ѕoup

It is not my job to play this game for everyone else, this is the same exact situation in the newbie. I will not do it and I will not try and force this game to be active.

Kamen Ryker

Ryker|Sneaky
I've been waiting for Ryker to get off no homo.

I didn't want to post without talking to him first, hopefully we can talk tonight and post our thoughts.

Rajam

Smash Champion
soup, from your #466 it seems to me you're just pursuing anti-town behaviors instead of scummy ones. Could you explain then how those things you point out in that post are scummy rather than just anti-town?

Rajam

Smash Champion
Call it whatever you want, its also completely true. I don't throw my vote around without something to back it up, especially in RVS.

And I REALLY don't know why I would have voted Soup for a post with WIFOM in it.
Then why calling out the wifom at that point? What was your goal?

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Then why calling out the wifom at that point? What was your goal?
To tell Soup his point was WIFOM? I really don't understand your train of thought here, do you think that WIFOM itself is scummy?

Rajam

Smash Champion
My point is that you were halting discussion for no reason. Preventing discussion =/= town goal. You see wifom, you see where it goes then if you can't differentiate alignment. You were complaining at the beginning about having early reads, voting without further proofs, but you weren't doing much of anything really. I just have a hard time trying to see if you're just being inconsistent town (regarding what I put in my second statement), or scum playing "safe town" by not providing anything, appealing to things like the "early reads" issue or "not voting until I have more evidence". For the moment I'm leaning null-scum on you.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
unvote

vote: Sooooooooooooupamario

Soup, talk to me about the quote I discussed a bit here. I want you to put me in your mindset for the post. Show me the inner workings of the Soupabrain.
Did you miss this Rajam? Its like...4 hours after I made that post.

:phone:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Votecount 1.5

Kamen Ryker:Kary, Vinyl.
Inferno
Red Ryu
Vinyl.:Inferno3044
Ramen King:Red Ryu
Rajam
Kary
soup:DtJ Glyphmoney, Ramen King, Rajam
Dtj Glyphmoney:Kamen Ryker

Not Voting:
soup

Notes:
Deadline is in three days.

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/LA

With 9 players, it takes 5 votes to lynch
The deadline for Day 1 is October 6th, at 11:59 PM

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
RR currently has a good stance. So that's pretty town. I would expect more.

There's Zen being forceful, but shows a bit of his soft side after reading soup's post. Still, I don't really want to see his current play very frequently, so I hope he better determination than now. Giving a town for this.

Rajam's nulltown, so I don't get why soup's fine with voting him. I like his observancy more.

Kary's kary, but the kind of kary that gives more meaning than seeing plain relentless agression to it. Town.

Top Bottom