• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Signed up for Brawl

Accepting MMs in brawl AND melee, Pikachu vs Anybody in brawl and Samus/Fox vs anybody in Melee. 10$ or less I'll automatically accept, more than that I need to make sure its k :D

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yes there will be a project m side tourney, i expect it to be ****

@twig, DONE

@everyone, yes the venue is amazingly insane. we got it because i signed away my left nut and both kidneys. so lets do this people :p

@keitaro tink is confirmed and km will NOT miss this.

@chibo that is just like how brawl was last year, brawl players take forever to sign up!!!! the numbers will come, no worries brother.

FAAB BEING BOOKED IS SO FKINGGG EPIC i cant wait to see you again and play you again. such an awesome guy :) VBM!!!

Cloud9157

Smash Journeyman
Signed up for Brawl

Accepting MMs in brawl AND melee, Pikachu vs Anybody in brawl and Samus/Fox vs anybody in Melee. 10$ or less I'll automatically accept, more than that I need to make sure its k :D
I kinda want to 5 dollar MM you, just so I can see how lame Pika is, lol.

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
Woow, is it weird that like everytime i just think about how **** Pound 5 is going to be i get a little "Hard" damn i really can't wait for this, 2 more months Yahz!!

Pi

Smash Hero
just start a towing company
and tow people who park two spots to the right of visitor parking which is not labeled by a sign or any realistically noticeable way of being ****ing noticed and then charge them $125$ to get their ****ing car back for no god damn reason because nobody even needed that god damn spot and the only reason i parked there and not in the actual visitor parking area was because i had no god damn clue that it ended because all you had was it painted a slightly more yellow ****ing color
gimme my damn 125$ back

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
@ Super: Wow thats unfortunate :/

@ Plank: Awesome!! I'm in full support for your tourney and will be making a tourney XP for it which will include interviews of both Melee and Brawl players. It'll be sexy and have effects like the last one.

You probably didn't see the last one cause it was all Brawl though lol.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
just start a towing company
and tow people who park two spots to the right of visitor parking which is not labeled by a sign or any realistically noticeable way of being ****ing noticed and then charge them $125$ to get their ****ing car back for no god damn reason because nobody even needed that god damn spot and the only reason i parked there and not in the actual visitor parking area was because i had no god damn clue that it ended because all you had was it painted a slightly more yellow ****ing color
gimme my damn 125$ back
please I hope you wont back out from those MMS you are doing at P5 :c

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Damn this **** is in mine own state. Best people in the worldz gonna be here? Shiiiiiiiit I might actually have to practice. MD/VA better represent at this ****... No more highest placer being like 17th WTF IS THAT? LETS RETURN TO GLORY MY BRETHREN!!!!

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Damn this **** is in mine own state. Best people in the worldz gonna be here? Shiiiiiiiit I might actually have to practice. MD/VA better represent at this ****... No more highest placer being like 17th WTF IS THAT? LETS RETURN TO GLORY MY BRETHREN!!!!
Yes sir! We got it.

Palpi

Smash Hero
Tope top 8 or I jump off the top of the hotel.

Goddamn I'm hype [:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom